Surly Horns Podcast Season 2 Episode 1 - Featuring RGBIII and Immamac

immamac

Hope y'all like it! We promise this will be at least a weekly show moving forward, taping Wednesday and dropping Friday. Be sure to subscribe and give it a five star review! Tell your friends too, my goal is to get sponsored by McDonalds, free McRibs for life

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, immamac said:

My dearest Surly assholes

Hot off the presses it's our newest season of the podcast. Have a listen as @RGBIII and I discuss the firing of Tom Herman, the Hiring of Steve Sarkisian, the Assistant Coaches we are targeting or have already hired and much more!

This thread will serve as a discussion and as general feedback for the podcast. There will be another thread for a "mailbag" on ideas we can incorporate for future episodes. 

Hope you enjoy this as much as we did recording it. 

https://anchor.fm/surly-horns/episodes/Season-2-Episode-1-eor2q5

Season2Episode1.mp3 60.79 MB · 14 downloads

THANK YOU for using the same RSS feed

• Hook 'Em 1

Appreciate all the kind words. Looking forward to recording again tomorrow or Thursday (pending on when staff starts to be announced).

We are looking for some more board input as well, @immamac will drop a mailbag thread soon but I would love for some posters to hit my PMs if they want to come on for an episode or a segment. I know surly would love to hear some @closetojumping stories and how much he deplores your debauchery and to quote Tommy Lee Jones “can no longer sanction your buffoonery”

As well, we are looking for someone to provide some commit analysis, I love recruiting and follow it closely but I don’t know jack shit about most of these dudes except what the collective hive mind thinks. I don’t want to regurgitate a bunch of 995er drivel and would love for someone from surly to maybe provide a paragraph or two about what we can expect from commits as the sark train gets rolling and either come on the pod or have either me or Rick read it on the pod. I know we have some knowledgeable dudes on the recruiting board who could give us more of a deep dive.

ALL GAS NO BRAKES

• Hook 'Em 1