Podcast "Mail Bag" - NEED QUESTIONS FOR FMR PLAYERS WE HAVE SCHEDULED

immamac

5 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

This "mail bag"... Is it a large bag? How many pieces of mail can you fit in it? 180,000 or so?

Do you think we plan on unleashing this "bag" to 2021 kids whose 'ship may have already sailed? Or starting with 2022 kids?

Its a typo, its supposed to be "Male bag" where we discuss who has the most testosterone on the pod

44 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Its a typo, its supposed to be "Male bag" where we discuss who has the most testosterone on the pod

How about "Male Sack"?  If we're going that direction, go big, or go home, as they say.

But more on topic, I would love to hear Thujone talk about his MSPaint artwork, his inspiration, creative process, favorite creations, etc.  His work is the stuff of Surly legend.

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

I was hoping to hear some reminiscing on top posts or moments from Surly over the past year, or the Urban or bust thread, etc.

We can do this at the beginning of football season for sure. I think right now it still stings a bit much and it's not even been 2 weeks. Gotta let that one get better with age. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

We need a FitLump segment, and try and interview her. 

I’d also like a Foxy Troxy segment. 

And I’d like a segment interviewing futureman. 

I can get FitLump on, but I don't think it would actually be very entertaining. I also don't really want to give her a platform due to what's happening outside the world of sports in the USA right now. 

@futureman Would you be willing to either pre-record or join us for a 5-10 minute segment about how you knew urban wasn't coming and how you put your own asshole on the line to prove it?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Week 2

Sark opening press thoughts

Staff insight. Strengths and weaknesses 

Recruiting update

Week 3

Team winter conditioning Outlook. Who needs to eat a salad? Who should start taking the gas. 

Players on the fringe that might have to move on. 

Inbound portal candidates? Grad transfers?

Week 4 

General news.  Take surly football questions. 

Top 5 great games

Top 5 shit games 

• Hook 'Em 2

- What are your thoughts on Charles Wright, and his potential fit in Sark's offense?

- With Kyrie Irving and James Harden leading the locker room, how quickly are the Nets going to fall apart?

- What are your opinions on Mongolian throat singing? This one in particular is critical.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, satyanash said:

- What are your thoughts on Charles Wright, and his potential fit in Sark's offense?

- With Kyrie Irving and James Harden leading the locker room, how quickly are the Nets going to fall apart?

- What are your opinions on Mongolian throat singing? This one in particular is critical.

@RGBIII @immamac please get satya in for an eeyore segment on the state of Texas football. I’m tired of just reading it. I need to actually hear the pain in his voice. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Podcast "Mail Bag" - NEED QUESTIONS FOR FMR PLAYERS WE HAVE SCHEDULED
  • immamac unpinned this topic