Oh, honey, that’s so sweet.

deadshank

1 hour ago, Mr. Drummond said:

Yah now that i read my post, i didn't mean it quite a snarky as it sounded.    Let me rephrase, what are you using honey for?  i haven't eaten breakfast in 30 years, so that's probably it.

I eat full fat greek yogurt with a paleo mix of nuts and dried fruit, top with fresh blueberries, and I drizzle honey all over it. I'll eat that 2-3 times a week. It's delicious and healthy. The other days i eat scrambled eggs. 

14 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

I eat full fat greek yogurt with a paleo mix of nuts and dried fruit, top with fresh blueberries, and I drizzle honey all over it. I'll eat that 2-3 times a week. It's delicious and healthy. The other days i eat scrambled eggs. 

Almost exactly what I eat most mornings in the summer.  Although sometimes I substitute maple cream for honey.  

My kid just came back from a field trip to an apiary with a full jar of wildflower honey, it’s really good stuff.

Something I’ve really learned to enjoy that can be harder to find stateside is buckwheat honey. It’s extremely dark brown and strong flavored, but delicious on a biscuit or drizzled on pancakes. 

• 1 month later...

Wife just got back from the NW Montana Fair and Rodeo in Kalispell.  She brought this back.  Unfortunately it was a small sampler bottle.  It was outstanding.  Even my beat up old pallet could taste the hint of cherry in this really dark and very sweet honey. 5 Horns up rating.    

FF6D76FF-B81B-4793-BCAF-7AB9CF06AB89.jpeg

C31F76B4-7DC4-4E7F-913E-ECD1D91A46C1.jpeg

1 hour ago, deadshank said:

Wife just got back from the NW Montana Fair and Rodeo in Kalispell.  She brought this back.  Unfortunately it was a small sampler bottle.  It was outstanding.  Even my beat up old pallet could taste the hint of cherry in this really dark and very sweet honey. 5 Horns up rating.    

I would like to have seen Montana.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/25/2021 at 9:42 AM, deadshank said:

When she goes up there again ask her to bring you some huckleberry honey. 

• Hook 'Em 1