Josh Hawley - a man whose soul is dipped in dogshit

Hugo Stiglitz

Kind of a cold move considering during much of the presentation, they were talking about the Capitol Police who protected Hawley, and the incidents of murder.  

#kidhitler seems fitting but what about also #heilhawley

I"m not sure Hitler Hawley would make a good presidential candidate. Based on the Goebbels Ingraham interview posted above, he has no charisma. He talks and looks like a robot.

Granted, other than his fist in the air pic, that interview is the only time I've ever seen him. And its the only time I've ever heard him talk.

On 2/11/2021 at 9:47 AM, burntorangebongos said:

Dammit, I'm twitter suspended for calling Josh a cum dumpster piece of shit. I really gotta stop surlying up the rest of my world. 

I feel I was trapped though cuz I was asked what I would nickname Josh and that was the first thing that popped into my head.

Wait, you aren't allowed to call someone a cum dumpster piece of shit on Twitter?  What kind of outfit do they think they are running over there?

Fuckers trying to cancel cum dumpster culture!  I'm sorry, but I thought this was South Austin's Mom's America! 

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Wait, you aren't allowed to call someone a cum dumpster piece of shit on Twitter?  What kind of outfit do they think they are running over there?

I know, right? I'm still suspended and they wiped out those I was following and the dozen or so that were following me. hahaha I just want to delete my account but haven't heard back from their support team. 

You know...you're right...folks like Heidi Cruz, Kevin McCarthy, Josh Hawley, Lindsey Graham, or Melania Trump, or a host of others who do the nation's dirty work..........sure they are the cum dumpsters of D.C.  but they deserve respect and patriotic admiration.  Taking load upon load from the most disgusting pieces of human shit to ever walk on American Soil...they are swallowing the Yeoman's load and coming back for more.  Their formerly dignified souls serving as literal dumpster-like receptacles for the furious cum of the worst America has to offer. 

And what do they do when the cum has so obscured their vision, they can longer see what's right and what's wrong?  What they do when the onboarding of such massive loads has so clogged their throats, they can no longer speak the truth?  When they are blowing a Trump snot bubble from their left nostril?  What course do they take?  They swallow it all as all good cum dumpsters do, and then return to the tip of the spigot to suck the rest out as a fuck you to all that is good and decent about our Republic.  Because to gargle Trump's ballsack is to Make America Great Again.  Spineless, cum dumpster cowards.  That's all they are.  Worshipping at the altar of a man who would sooner shit on their mother's faces than give fuck one about them.  And the cum-gargling scramble to bring those MAGA Trumpers into their fold is on, and Hawley has taken an early lead into the first turn.  So pay heed MAGA nation, clear your throats, have a sip of mouthwash, your cum dumpster days have only just begun.  

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Will he? If Trump anoints him, he’ll own the GQP.

Trump will anoint them in Following Order

1. Trump

2. Trump

3-5. Trump

6. Ivanka

7. One of the other regards, Jr

8. Whoever kisses his ass the most 

what he have to worry about is what the turtle decides to do. He only cares about who is Electable and he found his guy  

• 2 weeks later...
Josh Hawley has definitely paid to abort at least one child he sired but didn’t want to bring into the world.
That or he’s secretly gay 

Ain’t no secret. That dude has permanent residence in The Closet. Self-loathing closeted gay men are the fucking worst....because they take it out on everyone else.
  • Hook 'Em 2

• 1 month later...

Here's his trust-busting plan to deal with our apparently out of control monopolies problem. More government and regulation is what we need, says the staunch "conservative."

Corporate giants would be barred from acquisitions and century-old antitrust laws would get sharper teeth under a new proposal by Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) shared exclusively with Axios.

The big picture: Hawley is among the Senate's most conservative members, but his attack on corporate power wouldn't sound out of place on Elizabeth Warren's or Bernie Sanders' agenda.

• That's how deeply Republicans' anger at what they see as out-of-control "censorship" by Big Tech and overreaching activism by "woke corporations" has alienated some of the party from its traditional big-business base.

Details: Hawley's "Trust-Busting for the Twenty-First Century Act" would ...

• Ban mergers and acquisitions by firms with a market cap over $100 billion
  • Lower the threshold for prosecution under existing federal antitrust laws, replacing the prevalent "consumer harm" standard with one that emphasizes "the protection of competition"
  • Require companies that lose federal antitrust lawsuits to "forfeit all their profits resulting from monopolistic conduct"
  • Give the Federal Trade Commission new power to designate and regulate "dominant digital firms" in different online markets

What they're saying: "This country and this government shouldn't be run by a few mega-corporations," Hawley told Axios. The Republican Party "has got to become the party of trust-busting once again. You know, that's a part of our history."

• Hawley said "globalization" and "both parties getting comfortable with corporate consolidation" were responsible for a market failure that justifies strong intervention.
  • "We tried it the way that the big corporatists wanted," he said, "and it hasn't been a success for the American consumer, for the American producer, or for the American economy."

Of note: Hawley's plan is more than a salvo against Silicon Valley. Its rules on mergers, for instance, would cover dozens of U.S. giants in virtually every economic sector, from banking and health to retail and media.

Between the lines: Aren't people going to be confused by this tough-on-business proposal from a member of the party of business? Hawley offers two responses:

• "Trust-busting" was a Republican concept originally, under Progressive-Era GOP president Teddy Roosevelt.
  • Strong antitrust laws are ultimately about the sanctity of competition, and Republicans ought to embrace that.

What to watch: Hawley's ideas might win some support from other populist Republicans, but the broader party would need a sea-change in thinking to embrace it. Democrats, meanwhile, are likely to prefer their own bills.

I'm sure this is really going to scare big corps into getting back in line. 

16 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

He'd vote against that if it actually passed the House and was put up to a vote in the Senate.

It's one of the most transparent bluffs I've ever seen. He can't really think this is going to affect any corporation's behavior. This is just more populist marketing in the broader attempt to rebrand the GOP as the champions of the little guy. 

On 3/8/2021 at 10:40 PM, Brisketexan said:

Ain’t no secret. That dude has permanent residence in The Closet. Self-loathing closeted gay men are the fucking worst....because they take it out on everyone else.

Over dinner once, my brother who is gay and so much more, gave an off-the-cuff monologue about the "sick queen." Described the same as you do with the prime example of J. Edgar Hoover. 

It sort of explains the ultra-conservative and malign GOPs that get caught in trysts with males or sexually harrassing young male interns while they fervently support policies that crush the rights, freedom, and even safety of those who have the fortitude not to hide their sexual orientation.

Hmmm. Perhaps it's virtue-envy that, in turn, creates and condemns the notion of virtue-signalling or being a warrior for the evils of social justice. Sick, indeed.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

It's one of the most transparent bluffs I've ever seen. He can't really think this is going to affect any corporation's behavior. This is just more populist marketing in the broader attempt to rebrand the GOP as the champions of the little guy. 

You've got his audience right. He's limply threatening corporations (not the rich, notice) certainly as a reminder that the corrupt GOPs are the corporations' strongest voice in government. I wonder if there is something else going on as well.

I may be wrong, but my recollection about the description of facism always included that the country was run by coalition of big business interests and an authoritarian government. I'm reaching far back in the memory on this one, and I'm sure I'll be corrected by the better informed. If I'm right, mightn't he be imagining his future as Trumpian president dealing directly with the captains of business?

I will not be your puppet. I am not afraid to threaten you now or if I am more powerful. You can either play ball or face the full force of the executive branch should I get into office. Those who comply will prosper. Those who don't will suffer.

I suspect a true fascist at heart who show intellect has planned this more deeply than our cursory inspections see.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

You've got his audience right. He's limply threatening corporations (not the rich, notice) certainly as a reminder that the corrupt GOPs are the corporations' strongest voice in government. I wonder if there is something else going on as well.

I may be wrong, but my recollection about the description of facism always included that the country was run by coalition of big business interests and an authoritarian government. I'm reaching far back in the memory on this one, and I'm sure I'll be corrected by the better informed. If I'm right, mightn't he be imagining his future as Trumpian president dealing directly with the captains of business?

I will not be your puppet. I am not afraid to threaten you now or if I am more powerful. You can either play ball or face the full force of the executive branch should I get into office. Those who comply will prosper. Those who don't will suffer.

I suspect a true fascist at heart who show intellect has planned this more deeply than our cursory inspections see.

Yes, fascist economics is essentially an oligarchy of private big business that is friendly to the party. It's fundamentally capitalist, but if you're a titan of industry that is hostile to the party they'll kill you and give your shit to someone who is loyal.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2