Josh Hawley - a man whose soul is dipped in dogshit

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

No way can this guy be allowed in government anymore. 

Humiliate him.  Shun him.  Relentlessly remind him that he isn't just treasonous, he actually betrayed his country for no high, principled purpose -- it was just to serve his raw, personal ambition.  It was all about him.  So let's make it all about him.  Fuck him to hell.  He shouldn't be allowed a peaceful moment in public life ever again.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Wondering the same also, otherwise this a really stupid and unnecessary thread. Very "look-at-me".

Lot's of other people have their own threads.  The press secretary, for example.  Cruz.  McConnell I'm sure.  It's a badge of honor.  

I'd like a place to keep track of that little worm.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Josh Hawley a man who's soul is dipped in dogshit
  • immamac changed the title to Josh Hawley - a man who's soul is dipped in dogshit
  • immamac changed the title to Josh Hawley - a man whose soul is dipped in dogshit
2 hours ago, Js1 said:

The Missouri governor didn’t even defend him. He may hold on for a few months but eventually he will probably quit 

Hawley will never quit. He and Cruz are a unique breed. They don’t admit failure or fault. He will be there unless a crazier candidate goes against him. Unfortunately for him, he fakes a residence in one of the craziest and corrupt states in the nation. So he could be primaried at some point.  

Edited by Dr. Teeth
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Continental Op said:

Did he do something specific just now or are you just talking about him being seditious in a general sort of way?

Giving legitimacy to the big lie of systemic voter fraud that might overturn the election that caused rubes that believed the big lie to the point of insurrection. They didn't believe there was any reason to believe the lie just that it would further their desire to gain favor with the Trumper base. They fomented false hope. And if reports are to be believed, especially in the case of Cruz, they fund raised on this even during the attack. That is enough to make Manchin say he would vote to expel.

41 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Hawley will never quit. He and Cruz are a unique breed. They don’t admit failure or fault. He will be there unless a crazier candidate goes against him. Unfortunately for him, he fakes a residence in one of the craziest and corrupt states in the nation. So he could be primaried at some point.  

Yeah, I get the sense that he and Cruz are cut of the same cloth, which is impervious to shame, or irony, or inconsistency.

You have to be something truly special to supplant Cruz as the most hated Senator on Capitol Hill in less than two years.  But here is Hawley, and he did most of it just in the last few months.  Pretty damn impressive.  

27 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, I get the sense that he and Cruz are cut of the same cloth, which is impervious to shame, or irony, or inconsistency.

And their kind is growing. Dems need to stamp these guys earlier. They can’t let a kid messing around in traffic get to be a fake Naval Hero because he is in a wheel chair. They can’t let these guys multiply. 

His wife is an aggy. Had no fucking clue. An accomplished aggy, but an aggy nonetheless. 

A&M undergrad (animal sciences), Yale law, clerked for Chief Justice Roberts, worked at King & Spaulding and Kirkland & Ellis. Worked at DOJ for Mukasey. 

Shes been named an aggy outstanding young alum. And if Trump called her ugly, Hawley would lick his taint. 

image.jpeg.2dcaa828069fe0be464fba5d8f555a05.jpeg

image.jpeg.de3e427aef45b2f6dcf12f4d063d3089.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

His wife is an aggy. Had no fucking clue. An accomplished aggy, but an aggy nonetheless. 

A&M undergrad (animal sciences), Yale law, clerked for Chief Justice Roberts, worked at King & Spaulding and Kirkland & Ellis. Worked at DOJ for Mukasey. 

Shes been named an aggy outstanding young alum. And if Trump called her ugly, Hawley would lick his taint. 

image.jpeg.2dcaa828069fe0be464fba5d8f555a05.jpeg

image.jpeg.de3e427aef45b2f6dcf12f4d063d3089.jpeg

Is Yale law easy to get into? I ask because aggy Animal Science is more trade school than higher education.