Josh Hawley - a man whose soul is dipped in dogshit

Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

This dude is a fucking titty baby 

While satisfying, shirley her tweet will fall on deaf ears. It would have some chance if it wasn’t part of Hawley’s pathology to be immune from shame. I mean, he fist pumped domestic terrorists. Disrupting an affirmative action talk will only be a badge of honor.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lincoln Project is going to be remembered for taking down the Dotard, his cult, and the current GOP while Dems fumbled around and fucked it up. 

The question is, will the Dems assimilate and utilize anything the LP has tried to teach them about how to do this politics thing going forward? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

The question is, will the Dems assimilate and utilize anything the LP has tried to teach them about how to do this politics thing going forward? 

The Dems forgot the "until it's time not to be nice" part at the end of Dalton's speech, and are all about just being nice.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Yeah to be fair, the vast majority of Americans have never heard of LP. 

Since many of the advertisers are pulling out of the Super Bowl due to COVID, hit em up for a deal? Or will it not grab eyeballs? I can't keep straight what the GOP is telling people to cancel while complaining about cancel culture.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Since many of the advertisers are pulling out of the Super Bowl due to COVID, hit em up for a deal? Or will it not grab eyeballs? I can't keep straight what the GOP is telling people to cancel while complaining about cancel culture.

Those are expensive commercials, Walter. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Those are expensive commercials, Walter. 

They are! But, sometimes you gotta spend a little to get a little. Even people that don't watch football often tune in for the commercials and the halftime show--and sure, it's going to be different this year, but everything is different this year.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

He's not running now. But in 2 years, after talking with people across the country, he will HAVE to run. Also, god will have called on him to run. So Q and god will change his mind. He can't say no them.

Yep. 

Finish him politically - for the good of the nation and the world. 

downdload image wallpaper Hand phone: Mortal Kombat Finish ...

• Hook 'Em 1

Its stupid he'd even say it because everyone on planet earth knows its not true.

1. He's been gearing up for it - hasn't voted to confirm a single cabinet nominee, contesting election results, crying about cancel culture

2. He'll look pretty dumb for all those yearbooks he signed in HS "Josh Hawley, President 2024" 

• Hook 'Em 1

It's not stupid. He deflects from any questions on it for a while. He can act like a maverick that is free from worrying about running and then pretend he has learned from mistakes and is better for it. And he already has the worst of the base on his side. And we know how easily the rest of the party comes around on these type of people once they get the nomination (see Trump). As noted in the tweet above, it has worked for him before. He isn't stupid. Just his constituents.

Edited by Dr. Teeth

4 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

It's not stupid. He deflects from any questions on it for a while. He can act like a maverick that is free from worrying about running and then pretend he has learned from mistakes and is better for it. And he already has the worst of the base on his side. And we know how easily the rest of the party comes around on these type of people once they get the nomination (see Trump). As noted in the tweet above, it has worked for him before. He isn't stupid. Just his constituents.

Exactly. In 2023, traditional Republicans will have completely bought into the GOP's jettisoning of Trump and will be back to being super concerned about abortion and a balanced budget. All of the 2024 GOP candidates will be fighting to split that group up at the time. But Cruz and Hawley will go into the fight with the advantage of the 20% of Trump die hards already behind them.

It's the right strategy from a realpolitik sense, and it will probably work. 

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

Its stupid he'd even say it because everyone on planet earth knows its not true.

1. He's been gearing up for it - hasn't voted to confirm a single cabinet nominee, contesting election results, crying about cancel culture

2. He'll look pretty dumb for all those yearbooks he signed in HS "Josh Hawley, President 2024" 

we just had a violent insurrection and the dems are pussyfooting around with their thumbs up their ass.

go. on. the. fucking. attack.

pummel this sonbitch.

chum in the water..

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, berlinerbaer said:

Y'all are sucking off the Lincoln Project when there is no real proof they made a difference last November. 

That'd be difficult to prove. But it just feels good to see fire being fought with fire. If a lot of us felt like its tack has been refreshing, I think it probably made a dent.

At minimum they triggered dotard and his cult, created tension between dotard and pence, and provided some lulz. Plus their podcast is pretty good. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

And now he says he never had any intention of trying to overturn the election.  This two-faced bastard is perfectly suited for lying out of both sides of his mouth at once.  

I believe him. He knew the election was never going to get overturned, so of course the wasn't his intention. His intention was to spread his ass cheeks towards the MAGA crowd. Mission accomplished.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This guy is on every single night and Fox is happy to have him. He is doing the victim thing his entire schtick. Listen--you will hear echoes straight from the Trump playbook.

A couple of years ago, I wouldn't have guessed that the Republicans could produce a guy I wanted to punch in the face more than Ted Cruz, but there he is.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This guy is on every single night and Fox is happy to have him. He is doing the victim thing his entire schtick. Listen--you will hear echoes straight from the Trump playbook.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-11-at-9.18.56-PM.png
I’m just “doing my job.”  I’m “representing the people of Missouri.” I won’t “bow down” before the “woke leftist mob.” I’m not going to be “canceled.” I refuse to “cower” and “live in fear.” I’m going to “call out their lies.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- Faith leaders across Missouri are calling for Senator Josh Hawley's resignation. The group, called Missouri Faith Voices, said Hawley challenging President Biden's electoral college win led to the Capitol riots.

At a press conference Thursday, leaders demanded Hawley be held accountable.

"We are calling for his resignation," said Reverend Dr. Cassandra Gould. "If you are watching this from somewhere else other than Missouri, we ask you to contact your senator and ask them to have him expelled from the Senate immediately. Missouri can's afford this. Black people can't afford this. My grandchildren can't afford this!"

"As an opportunist, Josh Hawley has shown us he will do anything," added Rabbi Susan Talve with the Central Reform Congregation. "He will sell his soul for his own self-serving interest."

On 1/26/2021 at 8:27 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Aren't they boycotting the super bowl because of players kneeling?

Maybe buy some ads during Osteen or the 700 club instead. 

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Told y'all that the GOP civil war is over.  The neo-fascist christo-fascist GOP is the only GOP, it can fundraise just fine, and it's here to stay.

Y'all thinking that Hawley's career is over aren't paying attention.