Site demographics

Redpuma

10 hours ago, immamac said:

I don't share data with anyone. I host all our metrics internally.

Demos come from isp metadata shared through Google.  Always happy to share the data to whoever asks. 

Out of sheer curiosity can you pm me any data you have stored on me?  I'm sure you're a busy fellow, but I'd be interested in seeing this info.  Thanks.

The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: <s>Facebook is now a public entity. </s>immamac is selling our data to the Cubans for cigars.  All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once, it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I HEREBY STATE THAT I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION.

Edited by TKthunder2
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: <s>Facebook is now a public entity. </s>immamac is selling our data to the Cubans for cigars.  All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once, it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I HEREBY STATE THAT I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION.

I am a Sovereign Citizen.

My Common Law Trust cannot be taxed.

I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!

• Haha 1