Your death row final meal

markstanco

Came up at the office today and i had to think about it.

I would like to start out with a bowl of cherios. Then i would like to have a mega ton of tuna, salmon, and squid sushi. Fresh cream spinach with a white wine sauce, and for desert i would like 6 reeces pb cups with the edges cut off.

Pappasitos mix fajitas with the Shrimp Brochette and chips/salsa on the side with a side of a KFC bucket extra crispy with mashed potatoes and gravy,  A chocolate chip skillet with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup for dessert.  Oh, and pussy for second dessert.

Start with a beef fajita taco, followed by two cheese enchiladas with a fried egg on top. The main course is a chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with both gravies. Dessert is spicy fried chicken. A BBQ charcuterie board is available with moist brisket, ribs, and sausage for snacking between courses.

• Drool 1

1) "What is the idea of the buffet? Well, things are bad. How can we make them worse? Why don't we put people who are already struggling with portion control into some kind of debauched, caligua-like food orgy of unlimited human consumption...I'll have a yogurt parfait, spare rib, meat pie, crab leg, four cookies and an egg white omelet. People are building death row last-meal wish lists." - THE Jerry Seinfeld

2) It's kinda fascinating to think of Death Row Last Meal as a thing. Who was the first person that decided, well, this person is about to die and he killed 30 people to get here, but let's honor his last wishes for decadent and Epicurean delights. and why? Also, Death Row last meals don't exist anymore, so maybe someone finally actually thought about it and realized it was stupid.

Fajitas would be tough to beat.  

But, I think I'd still go with an ice cold chop salad with tons of blue cheese, followed up by a cup of lobster bisque, then a medium rare Wagyu ribeye with a dollop of garlic butter melting on top with a redfish on the half shell fillet on the side, loaded mashed potatoes, and prosciutto wrapped asparagus.  Then, for dessert, chocolate bread pudding with fresh whipped cream, homemade vanilla ice cream and a warm rum sauce drizzled over the top.  

16 hours ago, Matuka said:

Mama's fried chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits, cream gravy and green beans.  Fresh iced tea with fresh lemon.

Her homemade chocolate sheet cake for dessert.

This is it.  FYI there's a place in Abilene called Bell's Fried Chicken that gets it right.  Not sure about their sheet cake, but my wife can make my mom's old recipe.  

3 hours ago, Elvis said:

This is it.  FYI there's a place in Abilene called Bell's Fried Chicken that gets it right.  Not sure about their sheet cake, but my wife can make my mom's old recipe.  

Check my food thread for CFC.  Hope it's not my last meal.  Priscilla!  Start cooking!

Offender Information Crawford Hilton 999200 07/02/02003 Twelve beef ribs, three enchiladas, chicken fried steak with cream gravy, crisp bacon sandwich, ketchup, a loaf of bread, cobbler, three Cokes, three root beer, French fries, and onion rings

"Not in this dojo."     / @Pato del Muerto   

Edited by smuggs

Who's running the damn parole board?

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/statistics/deathrow/drowlist/etheridg.jpg

And to stay on topic: 

Nachos (with cheese and peppers), crispy French fries, one cheeseburger, one fried chicken patty, one cinnamon roll, cheese, ketchup, and pickles

Edited by Elvis