2021 UFC/MMA thread

shadow_operative2.0

8 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Masvidal had a big grin on his face then got slept

He smiled because he knows Usman had just missed him with a solid/quick counter big right hand. He was caught offguard and tried to convince himself the improved striking of Usman was nothing to worry about (disregarding the first round which was kinda dominant for Usman). His initial instinct was right. 

16 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m an adesanya Stan, and I think this version of usman might work adesanya. With that being said, I don’t think it ever happens. Pretty sure they’re boys 

Yeah they're both Nigerian comrades so not gonna happen unless they get massive amounts of money which Dana won't do. 

Gonna have to settle for the consolation prize of watching him smash that shit covington again. 

This tonight and Askren getting smoked by a YouTube kid officially kills the mystique of Masvidal

Edited by Hermanator

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

Yeah they're both Nigerian comrades so not gonna happen unless they get massive amounts of money which Dana won't do. 

Gonna have to settle for the consolation prize of watching him smash that shit covington again. 

This tonight and Askren getting smoked by a YouTube kid officially kills the mystique of Masvidal

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

spacer.png

But...he’s the BMF champ. Nobody can take that away from him 

6 hours ago, Hermanator said:

No one under 185 lbs. 

We never got to see Khabib move up 15 but Usman vs Adesanya would be must see. 

We really have no idea how good is  Khamzat Chimaev yet but he might have a punchers chance. Seems to have a dominant ground game + undeniable 1 Punch KO power.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

Someone help me out - are there prop bets for KO in a certain round? If so - would anyone be able to tell me what the general line was for Usman KO in the 2nd?

Not on most sites. +1200 on BOL.

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-261-usman-vs-masvidal-2-2087

Usman in round 2 was +1000.