Ex-Middle School Teacher Accused of Raping Boy After Mom Found Her Nude Photos on His Phone

fakebusiness

46 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

OK... If this broad was so inclined, she could probably walk into any bar and arrange to have a train run on her on the pool table inside of 10 minutes.   Why get with some kid who probably has no idea how to please a woman?

Best armchair psych theory I've come up with is they missed out on junior high dick in actual junior high, maybe because they were fat, or ugly, or religious or something. "A" and "B" seem unlikely here but as Joaquin Andjuar once put it, in English we have a word for that sort of thing: "jooneverknow."

The allegedly common psych profile for "child sex abusers" is people who were "abused" as children and therefore have improper boundaries on such adult-child relationships themselves.

Kind of makes an intuitive sense, but I'm not sure I buy it as a universal explanation.

*by putting abuser and abused in quotes, I'm not intending to diminish the experience, as I am sure it can be devastating in many circumstances, but I think the term gets overused at times.  We as a society are so overwrought about matters sexual that I think we attach too much significance or gravity to it.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, Continental Op said:

OK... If this broad was so inclined, she could probably walk into any bar and arrange to have a train run on her on the pool table inside of 10 minutes.   Why get with some kid who probably has no idea how to please a woman?

Because women want to be desired? She knows that kid wants her more than any dude at the bar who sees her as another cumdump, which is what she is at the end of the day. And that's fine with me.

Mental illness, control issues exacerbated by abuse, unbelievably poor judgment, criminal willingness, whatever the case, a massive fuckup by teach.

And as an aside, as someone who’s formative years occurred in the 70’s, that hairstyle makes her look just like the girls from that era: put her in a peasant blouse and a pair of bell bottoms, and she’s Young Vito”s Dream Girl. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Uh, is that an actual question?  For fuck's sake, yes she should go to prison.  For years.

It’s sort of creepy to talk like this, but I think there is some levels of severity that aren’t really reflected in the criminal laws.

If he already doing this with girls his age, less of a big deal. Maybe even just a HR issue.  Fire her, put her on some registry so she doesn’t get hired in a kiddie job again, and move on.  If this was really screwing up his ability to have a normal next 10 years of relationships because this was unusual for him, it was predatory, or some other reason to think the fallout for the kid is more than “niiiice,” it feels more criminal to me.  

I tend to lean more toward the criminal side because I do think in each of these cases there is a little long term scarlet letter risk that people on here don’t think about.  When you are 22 trying to date other 22 year olds, my guess is it is really tough to get past the “oh yeah you’re the kid that was banging his teacher when you were just getting your first erection” fallout that you can’t really see and weigh when you are 13. 

17 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Best armchair psych theory I've come up with is they missed out on junior high dick in actual junior high, maybe because they were fat, or ugly, or religious or something. "A" and "B" seem unlikely here but as Joaquin Andjuar once put it, in English we have a word for that sort of thing: "jooneverknow."

Andujar was a very interesting person for sure. Need to start a thread in MLB about stupid baseball stories and include a few I know about him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Errestaurants said:

I have a cousin who turned 16 in 8th grade. He drove to school and parked with all the teachers. 

We had a 16-year-old 8th grader on our football team. About 6'2, 180, and fast, so we had him at tailback. He was pretty dominant but he was the kind of guy who would just fumble in the open field with nobody within ten yards of him. 

Because she’s a pedophile who gets off on having sexual power over a child.

Predators and rapists don’t operate like normal people - it’s not about the sex. It’s about power and domination.

Put her sick ass under the jail.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This is East Lancaster. 

A homeless man in Fort Worth is in critical condition after he was stabbed several times Sunday morning, according to police.

A person believed to have stabbed the man around 9 a.m. at the intersection of E. Lancaster Avenue and Jones Street is in custody, police spokesman Buddy Calzada said.

Police are still investigating the incident.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Predators and rapists don’t operate like normal people - it’s not about the sex. It’s about power and domination.

This discussion never happens when the predator is male. Predators are predators

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

She’s not a pedo. He’s 15 so he’s past puberty. She isn’t sick in a mental sense preying on prepubescents. She should go to jail because she broke the law and that’s the deal and she knew it. But that’s not pedophelia and her mental problems are inappropriate behavior in society, likely, and not the same as an actual pedo. 
when I taught 10th graders (15 year olds like this kid generally) 20% of the girls were pregnant or had kids and probably 50% were sexually active. 
nobody on this board is/was more of a prude or late developer sexually than me, but I bet 40 or 50% of boys his age group in that area are sexually active. It’s a different discussion than pedophelia and there is a right and proper state interest in criminalizing this behavior that I support. Words have meaning though and she's not a pedo. 
from the first sentence from Harvard:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/pessimism-about-pedophilia

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 3

there's surprisingly little information about this monster online. And by information I mean nudes. Which I need to prepare for trial. The trial in my mind, where I am the judge and she is the defendant. Due to covid risks, the court room is pretty much empty. No need for lawyers and such, we all know she is guilty and needs to be taught a stern lesson. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah. Need nudes. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 1/16/2021 at 7:29 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

We had a 16-year-old 8th grader on our football team. About 6'2, 180, and fast, so we had him at tailback. He was pretty dominant but he was the kind of guy who would just fumble in the open field with nobody within ten yards of him. 

We'll file this under 'no shit'...

On 1/15/2021 at 10:31 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Uh, is that an actual question?  For fuck's sake, yes she should go to prison.  For years.

I dunno.

First off, she's obviously mentally ill in some respect.  Prison isn't going to help that, at all.  It's going to make it worse, more than likely.

Second, in terms of shock value aspect of punishment, for an educated, white-collarish person (as opposed to a hardened criminal that has had no home life and has none to return to and little possibility of creating one), no more than five years should be adequate. Longer than that gets further and further into complete life destruction.

Third, there is some notion that paraphilias like pedophilia (if this is that), are "incurable."  I'm not sure I buy the "science" there.  In any case, that is the best argument for a lengthy term of imprisonment, on the theory of incapacitation.  However, full incapacitation would require a life sentence, or perhaps one long enough (>30 years) to "age" her out of her impulses and tendencies.  And that type of sentence for this type of crime is probably not going to pass Eighth Amendment cruel and unusual punishment scrutiny.

It's a tough call, but sentences based on outrage are probably long-term counterproductive. And society ends up paying that price, not just the defendant.

We as a society need to do a better job with people whose crimes are pretty obviously the product of mental illness.

Edited by TwiceHorn