Von Miller under investigation

South Austin

Haven't seen this anywhere.  Report is light on details

Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller is the subject of a police investigation in Parker, Colorado.

Police in the southeast suburb of Denver confirmed Friday that Miller is under investigation, saying that "if the investigation determines a crime has occurred charges will be submitted to the DA's office for their review."

"We are aware of an investigation involving Von Miller and are in the process of gathering more information," the Broncos said in a statement.

Miller did not respond to requests for comment.

A decision on whether charges are to be filed by police is not expected for a few weeks, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

ESPN Link

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

There is a Lancaster in Dallas, in Oak Cliff, but it runs north-south. 

East Lancaster is in FW and ends in Arlington.  There are probably hookers on it.

Yup.  We’d go down there to buy our beer in HS. All.Day.Long.

Rule 1 - Never stick your dick into anything you don't want to maybe have a baby with.

Rule 2 - Condoms, Condoms, Condoms

I never understood the attraction to fucking titty dancers/sluts/whores.  All I can ever think about is the endless train of dicks that have been in that box.  My specialty was more good girl gone bad.  

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Rule 1 - Never stick your dick into anything you don't want to maybe have a baby with.

Rule 2 - Condoms, Condoms, Condoms

I never understood the attraction to fucking titty dancers/sluts/whores.  All I can ever think about is the endless train of dicks that have been in that box.  My specialty was more good girl gone bad.  

I disagree here. I've stuck my dick into a lot of women I don't want to have a kid with.  The rest of what you said is on point.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1