Von Miller under investigation

South Austin

3 hours ago, horn4life said:

Rule 1 - Never stick your dick into anything you don't want to maybe have a baby with.

So your rule 1 is basically "don't have sex". 

I have never once fucked a girl and thought "yeah you know, it would be fine if she ended up pregnant".

I mean I'm young and have never been married but... still. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

Are we talking the lowliest bus station skank? Or the classy, sophisticated, educated, debutant, high society bus station skank?

HA.....I'll say the lowly, bus station skank.   She's quite obviously not classy, or sophisticated, or educated, or a debutant, or high society :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

So your rule 1 is basically "don't have sex". 

I have never once fucked a girl and thought "yeah you know, it would be fine if she ended up pregnant".

I mean I'm young and have never been married but... still. 

I think it has more to do with let your brain work before you let your dick loose. If you wanna let your dick do the thinking then at the very least you’re going to be dealing with strippers who are “pregnant” and need $500 for an abortion. 

16 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

An Aggie aggy does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do.

That pretty much points to beastiality as the likely matter under investigation.

16 hours ago, HenryJames said:

After seeing the photo, I am sticking with my original suspicions. 

so here is why I find most in the tattoo world to just be stupid

1. well now the 20 other guys that start fucking her after this get to know that "vonnie" was all up in there.....I mean it is not even like it is on her back or somewhere you can miss unless I guess you only fuck her dog style (which then you will not have to see the freckles filter)

2. am I suppose to stand there for 10 minutes and read that other bullshit that is on the left side in the photo....and I know a stupid bitch like that would tell you "that none your business" if you stopped her in line at the dollar store and ask her to read all that shit.......so if it is not any of your business who in the fuck is it there for.....and if it is "your personal mantra and rules to live by" (like don't let crazy dick get stuck in you unless he gets paid NFL money or some shit like that).......are you so fucking stupid that you need your own personal mantra and rules to live by tattooed on you in a place where you cannot read them in case you need to double check what they are

3. peoples portraits tattooed on you.....so I am fucking this bitch and I want to look over at her arm and see Martin Luther King?....PASS!!!!......or you are fucking her from behind and the portrait of her granddad she has tattooed on her back keeps winking at you as her skin wrinkles from the motion.....and then you pull out and blow all over her back and you get it all over the portrait of grandma she has on the other side of her back.....PASS!!!.....then the next time you are with her eating at grannies and all the sudden grannie has some gravy running down her chin....I would puke right there at the table...and if grandad is still alive well fuck I would not even want to see him eat any gravy without puking

Untitled.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

2. am I suppose to stand there for 10 minutes and read that other bullshit that is on the left side in the photo....and I know a stupid bitch like that would tell you "that none your business" if you stopped her in line at the dollar store and ask her to read all that shit.......so if it is not any of your business who in the fuck is it there for.....and if it is "your personal mantra and rules to live by" (like don't let crazy dick get stuck in you unless he gets paid NFL money or some shit like that).......are you so fucking stupid that you need your own personal mantra and rules to live by tattooed on you in a place where you cannot read them in case you need to double check what they are

Looks like Psalm 23, you sacrilegious heathen.

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Looks like Psalm 23, you sacrilegious heathen.

Pastor....so I was sucking on my girls tits and reading a little scripture last night...

or if you are dumb enough to reproduce with her then your kid can sit there getting a little snack and wondering who the fuck vonnie is...as they grow older they can ask you why vonnie got to let everyone know he had run through there and then moved on, but you don't