2021 Drunk Thread

Hate

13 minutes ago, That Guy said:

Hello drunk thread. I really didn’t mean to be here, but here I am. Supposed to be up at 415. Not sure how that’s going to work :/

I ain't gonna lie...it's going to suck.  I did it a couple of times this week.  Once at 3:00 AM for back to back meetings until 4, and the other at 4:30.  But you aren't going to be a pussy.  You're going to fight through that shit and kick its ass.

Note: I'm off tomorrow.

Yes, so Dad gets to get day drunk, watch the US Open, and then watch the Longhorns in the CWS without being fucking bothered!

Narrator:  He was still bothered...all...day...long.

Edited by Hate

I can’t deny nor confirm my participation. Honestly, I don’t like alcohol. But given our state and federal view on a healthier option, it’s all I have while looking for work.

I can’t deny nor confirm my participation. Honestly, I don’t like alcohol.

This is a safe space.

2775fb2a8562bd64b8cbac3bdc90568c.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

My sister and BIL came through town last night on their way to a 4th of July family reunion, so we stayed up late getting drunk.  My wife and I can't make it to the reunion, but my sister took our son to the reunion with them, so we are empty nesters for the weekend. My liver may not survive the next two weeks because we leave for Maine next week for a wedding.  I will be shit faced drunk pretty much every day between now and the middle of July.  Oh well, someone has to do it and it may as well be me.

• Hook 'Em 3

Hello mofos!! Been way too long. Made some project deadlines today and I am not checking emails at until Tuesday. Took 2 30mg hash caps and got a bottle of makers. Prepare for my ramblings and fucked up spelling. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Speaking of wedding my brother is getting married next weekend. Family drama about invites and why isn't this weird ass step brother in the wedding fights have started. Good times and I'm in charge of alcohol. Look for us on Worldstar next weekend 

Edited by Zepol87
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I got my folks tipsy off caipirinhas. It was amusing.

Yeah, it's amusing until they they basically turn into toddlers and you have to help them navigate.  I hope they were someplace they could just pass out. 

I went to Applebee's and had 3 pints of PBR and 3 shots of Jameson and paid $24 after an $8 tip. I'm pretty sure their job is to get you as fucked up as possible while taking as many drinks off your tab as they can without getting fired. I was also the only white person in there the entire time after a white couple left 20 mins after I arrived and there were between 25-40 people there the entire time including staff. 

It was great. God bless America. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...