2021 Drunk Thread

Hate

Bump.

Had to work last night so didn’t get a chance to get fukd up during the game. So I’m trying to make up for it tonight. I despise IPAs but yet…here I am.
79df4f4ea6ced00bc26935dc75c7e523.jpg
I saw the 9% and put my disdain aside. It tastes like shit but it’s getting the job done. I’ll finish this sixer and carry the buzz out with some Dobel.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hate said:

Where are the Friday night drunks?  I'm starting to find my groove after the first two drinks.

I got half in the bag in the SEZ tonight.  But I was smart and left my car parked there by the tailgate so I have a place to pass out in the morning during the tailgate.  

I just need somebody to give me a ride down there in the morning.  I am willing to pay as much as $3 and some gas station wine on the way.

I have to work so I am only having one more drink before calling it a night.  We are heading to Galveston this weekend for a friend's birthday bash.  I follow that up with a 3 day weekend in  Port A with a group of 20 friends that all have known each other for 30+ years.  It is going to be ugly.  Pray for my liver.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

Drinking and celebrating college football on a friday night. Geebus Iowa fuckstomped the turtles tonight. Good thing I stocked up on Evan Williams for the weekend. Have 1030 tee time tomorrow at Mesquite so I don't have to watch the game.

Tom Cruise What GIF

Edited by Droopy
Huh?

• 2 weeks later...