2021 Drunk Thread

Hate

15 hours ago, Hate said:

Where is everyone tonight? I can't be the only one working on a drunk.

Jesus Cristo! Wife and I stayed up drinking til 4am trading off songs/videos of all the blues musicians we could think of on our tv/sound system! She would play one and then I would. This house was a rockin' all night and we both did some damage to the liquor cabinet. It's 2pm and we just had migas for breakfast and bloody marys. 30 years married and she's still a keeper! I'm on my 3rd BM and turning on some golf

Just got my second Pfizer shot.  Seriously considering happy hour outside somewhere, it's too damn nice outside (though the allergens are off the fucking charts again and if I so much as sneeze or clear my throat, my wife's gonna think I'm dying from the vaccine) 

Little league team crushed it earlier today, and since the wife and daughter won’t be back until midnight me and the boy went out for burgers and beers (no beers for him) and now I’m getting into the hard stuff while we watch Star Wars. Soon here Imma wander out poolside and do some damage to some bourbon.

I have to be a little careful how much I drink because I don’t ever wanna have to quit.

• Like 1

I was at a campsite after a hike-filled, river swimming day yesterday and got into my big house cab sav wine box around a camp fire. I think I danced around the fire ring and instigated a skinny dip. Now my head hurts my feet stink and I don't love Jesus Jimmy Buffett song is playing in my head. Haha Time for coffee and Irish creme whiskey.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I was at a campsite after a hike-filled, river swimming day yesterday and got into my big house cab sav wine box around a camp fire. I think I danced around the fire ring and instigated a skinny dip. Now my head hurts my feet stink and I don't love Jesus Jimmy Buffett song is playing in my head. Haha Time for coffee and Irish creme whiskey.

Go on.

I've got a plans this weekend to get together with my best friends and their families.  We've all known each other for anywhere between 25-34 years so we all go way back.  Anyway, all we are going to do all weekend is eat and drink.  I'm pre-drunking for the weekend to make sure I am in tip-top drinking shape for this weekend as I'll be drinking from 14-16 hours each day.