2021 Drunk Thread

Hate

6 minutes ago, Hate said:

Awesome.  I'm about to step on the porch for a one hit and then head to the bar for a refill.  Drinking a little Woodford and water tonight.  Where are all the other drunks? @Radical Larry, where the hell have you been? @Zepol87 WTF?

Took an edible about an hour ago and having a pint of Guinness while watching the Cowboys look like ass. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I'll be late to the thread tomorrow night.  I'm going to see the Black Crows tomorrow so I won't be on until late.
Damn not to be a debbie downer but me and a buddy talked for years about going to see them then they broke up....then back together so we probably would've went this year....he passed from COVID in January.

RIP Jaime

Have a good time man it should be a blast

Cheers to yall!

This might qualify for another thread.... (stupid shit wives say or do) but still, I'm drinking. She washed our KING sized comforter last night in the washing machine at home. When she put it on the bed it had some light blue stains on it. I'm thinking it might be the detergent or the laundry sanitizer she uses on everything. After I got home today I threw it in in my truck and went to the laundromatdown the street and washed it again with just water. Foam everywhere in the wash! She has a Pedi/Mani appt tonight after work.so after it dries I'll still be home before her. I just hope the stains are out.

BRINGIN IT BACK TO DRINKIN!

I Started out with this Buccee cup at least half full of bourbon and topped off with coke. I refilled it from the flask I packed in my truck and the coke machine here just as I put it in the dryer. That's my comforter in the back ground just above the top of my cup.IMG_20210819_192409507.thumb.jpg.8a92311eca1d62a8f4709b847d21a9c5.jpg

Edited by Longhornstampede
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

I'm buzzed at an airport.  I'll be drunk later, god willing, because I missed a flight and waiting on a red eye while the rest of the fam made the original flight. You probably have to be buzzed or drunk to get the laundromat post but I appreciate it so much right now.  

• Haha 1

More about this beer?  That’s sound amazing from the label!

From a local brewery here in Fort Worth. Martin House. Originally was called Kookie Monster in past offerings. Was hoping for a little more viscosity out of it. But…it was very good. Definitely had that minty flavor and it only got better as the beer warmed to room temp. Bought this at specs. Also available at the HEB in Hudson oaks. Don’t know what part of the country your in. But here’s a link to Martin House. Also home to Best Maid pickle beer. Regular and spicy.

https://martinhousebrewing.com

And I like to drink barrel aged beers because the alcohol content is way higher than normal. We’re talking 14-15% for some beers. That means you get fukd up faster. But I also like to drink lots of bourbon too as evidenced by my past posts on this thread.

0f7d593bbab93a783577342ec6ce4581.jpg

Now time to choose my next beer. Time to take it up a notch…..

Edit: Going with a 13%er.

043a09c0c241d9dd3ab02be800f40847.jpg
  • Like 2

Sorry guys. This past weekend we had some friends in town so I got pretty drunk both nights. I was taking a few nights off since this is a 3 day weekend coming up and it’s bound to get ugly. The plan was to not drink all week, but I did end up getting drunk last night and forgetting about this thread. I’ll do better.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1