Rams @ Packers: NFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Only took until the middle of the 3rd, but the Rams finally forced a punt.

And all it took was a phantom holding call, an errant pass, and a drop on a drive that still managed 40 yards. Definitely seems repeatable for the Rams D. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Creative play calling is always awesome to watch. I just don’t want to see Goff next week. No. Either Rodgers v Brees or Rodgers v Brady. No Goff. He can’t sniff the three left in the NFC. Do not want to watch.

Same. I want to see Rodgers vs Brees/Brady to go to the Super Bowl. Even though I can't stand Rodgers at all. But he's damn good.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Goff without McVay would be a scrub. The fact McVay has had this much success with him shows how good he is. I am wondering how much patience he is going to have with him.

They said the relationship is fractured like the thumb of the Goff. He was pissed they were gonna roll with Wolford. And I think McVay would be deadly with a QB like a Watson. That won’t happen but he is a great play caller. He gave Goff all the tools to succeed and there is constant talk in Goffs headset and yet...Goff struggles to make reads. He either sucks or he’s not working at his craft. Or both.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Packers offense is unstoppable. They’re doing this to the #1 defense in the league. 

Rodgers is surgical.  If it is Brady/Rodgers, that will be fun.  Rams are never going to get over the hump with Goff.  Tin man- no heart, and no brains for that matter.

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

They said the relationship is fractured like the thumb of the Goff. He was pissed they were gonna roll with Wolford. And I think McVay would be deadly with a QB like a Watson. That won’t happen but he is a great play caller. He gave Goff all the tools to succeed and there is constant talk in Goffs headset and yet...Goff struggles to make reads. He either sucks or he’s not working at his craft. Or both.

Yep. McVay would make all the adjustments and reads after Goff got to the line. He would tell Goff where to go with the ball and what the defense was doing. Goff knows none of this on his own. I think in the Super Bowl, McVay could not do this for whatever reason and Goff was exposed. McVay is an offensive wizard. I would love to see how Dak could have progressed under someone like him rather than Garrett/Kellen Moore/Linehan and now Fat Mike. 

Rodgers now has a fresh start now that Mike left and they brought in LaFelur. 

• Hook 'Em 1