Ravens @ Bills: AFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

Heard that Buffalo could only have 6000 people for the game. It looks like they put them all in the same endzone. So much for social distancing.

Fuck Me. Just realized I'm watching the NFL network replay.

Lol, full stadium and no masks is quite the giveaway.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Going to be a good game. It will probably be the first game I’ve watched all the way through this year.

It’s an interesting year with the old guard of Brady/Brees/Rodgers playing QB on the NFC side and the new guard of Mahomes/Baker/Lamar/Allen playing QB on the AFC side.

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

jesus.  Baltimore is picking up 10+ yards per rush.  

So this guy from Harvard compiled all these stats a while back and basically if a team gets more than 6.5 yards rushing on first down they are likely to win the game. Like 80% likely. I never have really paid that much attention but they just ran it down the bills throats. 

So this guy from Harvard compiled all these stats a while back and basically if a team gets more than 6.5 yards rushing on first down they are likely to win the game. Like 80% likely. I never have really paid that much attention but they just ran it down the bills throats. 

What does he say when the team scores more points than the other team?

Tucker just hasn’t been himself this year. Still good, but these dudes can definitely lose it without warning. 

Crazy how that happens. Happened to Lutz in NO and a couple other of the elite guys this year too. I can't imagine doing a job like that where if you make more than 3 or 4 mistakes in 40 tries your job is in danger.

Just now, BradInATX said:
2 minutes ago, youdunnf said:
Tucker just hasn’t been himself this year. Still good, but these dudes can definitely lose it without warning. 

Crazy how that happens. Happened to Lutz in NO and a couple other of the elite guys too. I can't imagine doing a job like that where if you make more than 3 or 4 mistakes in 40 tries your job is in danger.

Vanderjagt in Indy comes to mind. He was right up there with Vinateri in terms of accuracy. And after that miss he had against Pitt in the playoffs that was like 20 yards wide right that would have tied it, he was never the same. I think he played for Dallas the next season and sucked as well.

Vanderjagt in Indy comes to mind. He was right up there with Vinateri in terms of accuracy. And after that miss he had against Pitt in the playoffs that was like 20 yards wide right that would have tied it, he was never the same. I think he played for Dallas the next season and sucked as well.
I think Dan Bailey too. Wasn't he cut at one point then came back the next season and has been elite again since?

Just now, BradInATX said:
3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I think Dan Bailey too. Wasn't he cut at one point then came back the next season and has been elite again since?

I don't know if he was cut as much as they didn't bring him back. But don't quote me on that. But yes, he did kind of go downhill at Dallas. I think he had an injury and fell off. He then went to the Vikings and got some of his edge back but I think one week he missed like 4 or 5 FGs. This season.