Ravens @ Bills: AFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

9 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Hey, I'm with ya. But currently there are 4 kickers in the HoF. Tucker's accuracy is shattering records. But kickers get no respect in HoF voting.

But they aren’t judged on Super bowl rings.  But you are correct they are kickers.  they get no respect.   

Respect I Tell Ya GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BluTechsan said:

I don't think the Chefs are gonna live up to their end. I just have a bad feeling they're gonna let Baker steal one.

The Browns are good. They've been good all year. People were eager to hand the Steelers that win and we see how that turned out. 

The Chiefs aren't the Steelers - but Cleveland has more than a chance.

31 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The Browns are good. They've been good all year. People were eager to hand the Steelers that win and we see how that turned out. 

The Chiefs aren't the Steelers - but Cleveland has more than a chance.

Browns needed 5 or 6 turnovers and a 28 pt head start and still had to sweat it out against Pitt. They need something like that to happen again to have any chance and even at that, Chiefs can easily come back. They were down 24 to Houston and won by over 30. Baker is going to have to have the game of his life and it still might not even be enough. Chiefs should win by 2 scores.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Browns needed 5 or 6 turnovers and a 28 pt head start and still had to sweat it out against Pitt.

Because they took their foot off the gas and let it get a little dicey. Not that I would say they ever had to "sweat it out"

I certainly don't think Cleveland is going to win. I wouldn't put money on them to win or cover. But stranger things have happened in the playoffs than if they were to beat KC. Maybe not many - it would be a huge fucking upset - but Cleveland has the horses.

36 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Because they took their foot off the gas and let it get a little dicey. Not that I would say they ever had to "sweat it out"

I certainly don't think Cleveland is going to win. I wouldn't put money on them to win or cover. But stranger things have happened in the playoffs than if they were to beat KC. Maybe not many - it would be a huge fucking upset - but Cleveland has the horses.

They had 28 in the 1st qtr and then had 35 with 11min left in the game. Steelers cut it to 12 and were driving and then decided to punt on a 4th and 1 like morons. Browns were in the process of melting down. Offense could not muster anything without Pitt giving them the ball. Pitt was dangerously close to cutting that lead to a one score game.

I just can't see any scenario where Baker outplays Mahomes on the road for 60min. Even if the Chiefs dick around like sometimes they do, they can rattle off a few TDs in a blin and extend the lead.

Baker is not a bad QB by any means and has improved every year. But he is still lacking a lot. If the Chiefs are not turning it over like Pitt did, can he drive Cleveland down the field time and time again and keep pace tomorrow? Doubtful. 

I don't really bet at all anymore but I think KC should cover. Honestly won't be surprised if they don't run away with it. 

9 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Bills v Chiefs is gonna be good.

Tucker's gonna go down as the most accurate kicker of all time...but should probably jump ship to a legit contender if he wants to get into the HoF.

He's already got a go-ahead kick that proved to be the game winner in the Super Bowl. If he remains the most accurate kicker, and Surly is in classic overreaction mode about last night given the weather in Buffalo, he will be HOF.

29 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

He's already got a go-ahead kick that proved to be the game winner in the Super Bowl. If he remains the most accurate kicker, and Surly is in classic overreaction mode about last night given the weather in Buffalo, he will be HOF.

Again, I don't doubt his qualifications. I think the Pro Football HoF and their stupid class size limitations is more than likely to result in him getting fucked over. Shit, look at their website for who they consider the Top 10 kickers of all time (2018):

Elam? Hanson? Matt Fucking Stover?

Kickers get fucked by the Hall. See how long it takes Vinatieri to get enshrined. He's got every stat & highlight needed to be a first ballot HoFer. Anyone wanna place bets on him getting in on his first year of eligibility? 

Tucker's the best to ever do it (statistically). That doesn't mean he won't get screwed if he doesn't have at least one more chance to at least kick in the SB.

10 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Bills v Chiefs is gonna be good.

Tucker's gonna go down as the most accurate kicker of all time...but should probably jump ship to a legit contender if he wants to get into the HoF.

Notwithstanding his boo-boos last night, the most accurate kicker in NFL history is a lock for the hall now.

2 hours ago, phdhorn said:

Notwithstanding his boo-boos last night, the most accurate kicker in NFL history is a lock for the hall now.

Not sure about that. If he wants to, he still has 10+ years left as a kicker. That accuracy percentage is what it is right now. His confidence has always been at an all time high. But how many kicks does he have to miss over the next 10 years before that isn’t a lock anymore? At the end of the day, he’s still a kicker. They’re all pretty damn fickle once they start losing some of that consistency that made them great. They’ll start tweaking stuff, or over correcting. I’m convinced that’s what happened on his two misses last night. He doinked the first one and over corrected on the 2nd one. 

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

They had 28 in the 1st qtr and then had 35 with 11min left in the game. Steelers cut it to 12 and were driving and then decided to punt on a 4th and 1 like morons. Browns were in the process of melting down. Offense could not muster anything without Pitt giving them the ball. Pitt was dangerously close to cutting that lead to a one score game.

I just can't see any scenario where Baker outplays Mahomes on the road for 60min. Even if the Chiefs dick around like sometimes they do, they can rattle off a few TDs in a blin and extend the lead.

Baker is not a bad QB by any means and has improved every year. But he is still lacking a lot. If the Chiefs are not turning it over like Pitt did, can he drive Cleveland down the field time and time again and keep pace tomorrow? Doubtful. 

I don't really bet at all anymore but I think KC should cover. Honestly won't be surprised if they don't run away with it. 

Maybe they just turn it on now they they’re in the postseason, but KC has lost a lot of people money this year. They almost never cover.