Bucs @ Saints: NFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

His arm looked bad before the ribs.
This. I feel like I post this on every saints game thread here. This is 2020/21 drew brees. Nothing is wrong with him. He's looked and thrown the ball like this for two seasons. His incredible football IQ and Sean Payton have done a masterful job of overcoming his obviously rapidly declining arm strength

29 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

This. I feel like I post this on every saints game thread here. This is 2020/21 drew brees. Nothing is wrong with him. He's looked and thrown the ball like this for two seasons. His incredible football IQ and Sean Payton have done a masterful job of overcoming his obviously rapidly declining arm strength

Exactly. He’s not retiring because he’s tired of playing. He can’t physically do it much longer. 

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

We beat their asses in October, but I concur, I don't think we'll beat them in the playoffs this year. I want to be wrong, but Rodgers is on fire. 

Yep. The only thing I can say is both of these offenses can do a little more than the Rams offense could. But that is about it. Rams defense was #1 and Rodgers made them look silly all day. But I think Kamara or Fournette could have a better time running the ball than the Rams. Goff had a broken thumb and Cupp was out. 

But Rodgers is playing out of his mind this season. May not matter who faces him right now.

I am hoping to see a Rodgers/Mahomes Super Bowl. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. The only thing I can say is both of these offenses can do a little more than the Rams offense could. But that is about it. Rams defense was #1 and Rodgers made them look silly all day. But I think Kamara or Fournette could have a better time running the ball than the Rams. Goff had a broken thumb and Cupp was out. 

But Rodgers is playing out of his mind this season. May not matter who faces him right now.

I am hoping to see a Rodgers/Mahomes Super Bowl. 

Agree with all of this, and same about Rodgers/Mahomes if obviously Tampa doesn't make it. But now that Mahomes has a concussion (I think they said that), now they have to face a tough Bills D, and I don't think Henne (if starting) will look even serviceable. 

Plus Allen and Diggs have been clicking all season, too. Allen has really surprised me with his progression. I was almost sure he would be a bust. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Agree with all of this, and same about Rodgers/Mahomes if obviously Tampa doesn't make it. But now that Mahomes has a concussion (I think they said that), now they have to face a tough Bills D, and I don't think Henne (if starting) will look even serviceable. 

Plus Allen and Diggs have been clicking all season, too. Allen has really surprised me with his progression. I was almost sure he would be a bust. 

If Henne has to play next week, I can't see KC winning against Buffalo. But I will be curious to see how Mahomes is next week playing after that injury. 

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Mahomes could be walking around in circles pissing himself trying to remember who he is all week and he'll be starting next week.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1