Bucs @ Saints: NFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Wishbone said:

Some of this has to be from playing a bit tight. You have two legendary QB’S facing each other what has to be the last time. And maybe playing at all for the last time. Both teams seem to be aware of that and playing tight. But hey, I’m drunk and probably climbing up the FOS meter.

Maybe. Brees has kind of been this player all season. Brady has had some games like this, too. 

I think they're just fucking old.

Some of this has to be from playing a bit tight. You have two legendary QB’S facing each other what has to be the last time. And maybe playing at all for the last time. Both teams seem to be aware of that and playing tight. But hey, I’m drunk and probably climbing up the FOS meter.
Brees has had issues in the playoffs for 4 years straight. The refs let DBs get away with more physical play which disrupts short timing routes. That happens to be all Brees can throw these days.

Brady is struggling because the Saints defense is really good. Although they're getting tired because the offense sucks.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BradInATX said:

Brees has had issues in the playoffs for 4 years straight. The refs let DBs get away with more physical play which disrupts short timing routes. That happens to be all Brees can throw these days.

Brady is struggling because the Saints defense is really good. Although they're getting tired because the offense sucks.

True. 
I know one issue he had in the playoffs against the Rams, but that was a bit different.

• Haha 1

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Jesus Christ. How many chances is Gronk gonna get?

Gronk got open. But Brady overthrew him. As a Tampa fan, I would feel deflated only getting 3 on that type of drive.

I have no idea what he was doing on 3rd down. Why would you even attempt that pass? Even if caught, he's well short. There is no reward to that pass and it could have easily been picked.

• Hook 'Em 1

True. 
I know one issue he had in the playoffs against the Rams, but that was a bit different.
Yeah. A bit.

But, he played like shit for most of that game. And in overtime. Doesn't change that the Saints were robbed by the worst call in NFL history, but he played pretty poorly.

really torn here.

don't want to see tampa have a chance to win a superbowl in their own stadium.

definitely don't want to see airwen wodgers win another ring.

brees "up north" outside in january:

06/07 @ chicago L

10/11 @ seattle L

13/14 @ phil W

13/14 @ seattle L

brady can beat wodgers at lambeau.  can brees?

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Gronk got open. But Brady overthrew him. As a Tampa fan, I would feel deflated only getting 3 on that type of drive.

I have no idea what he was doing on 3rd down. Why would you even attempt that pass? Even if caught, he's well short. There is no reward to that pass and it could have easily been picked.

Dude, I am. My frustration is more towards Brady but I was hoping Gronk could make something out of it. Brady is pissing me off with his passes tonight. He's old, but damn. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

that was really dangerous for a play that wasn't going to be a first down anyway

Yep. A dumb ass pass. Even if caught, he is well short. Don't know what he was thinking. 

Rodgers has to be watching both of these QBs and laughing that they have to come out in the elements next week.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

DM GDGD

• Hook 'Em 1