Browns @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

Just now, Machinator said:

Mahomes' extension hasn't kicked in yet.

the hardcap era is not hard.  winning is not hard.  do _not_ pay big money for a qb until you have the rest of the team solid at every position.  then, get a guy flying under the radar and a team willing to do a deal so you can move up without mortgaging the farm.  the buffalo tatonkas traded their 1st round pick (10th) to KC in exchange for 3 picks total.

i don't know who in the kc organization was the driving force behind the deal, and if they really knew the magnitude of the deal and the value of the deal when they did it.

the next mahomes is out there.

the jones family has zero fucking clue.

i detested clark hunt for the way he ran FC Dallas after his father died, but was more than pleased to see him finally succeed with the cheftexans.

4 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

prime gronk ??

Prime Gronk didn’t really consistently get open in the same way Dez didn’t really get open. At least not like kelce. It’s just that his 50/50 balls weren’t really 50/50 balls. More like 75/25 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i detested clark hunt for the way he ran FC Dallas after his father died, but was more than pleased to see him finally succeed with the cheftexans.

Pos rep just for that.

3 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I think a team should win multiple SBs before they get the royal treatment, that opi was pathetic

The refs are doing everything they can to keep the Browns in this game. Which surprised me. Chiefs are not getting preferential treatment in this game.

If you are going to call that weak ass OPI in week 1 against Gallup, that one is definitely OPI.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 1