Browns @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

and then a blitzing defender slows down to make sure he hits Mahomes legally, lol

This is why i cringe...  sometime one of the mofos is just gonna figure it's more worth it to injur Mahomes.  Fuck the rules.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

fucking Romo, "it was an awesome strike".  now it should have been called a penalty, he's such a beating

I don't get the knob slob of Romo. He is easily the most annoying announcer out there. He tries too hard and it sounds like your hyper little cousin calling the game. He is automatic sound off and music on any game he calls. I know Nantz has to be beat down by his act every week. I guess at least his terrible shtick of telling us what the play would be before the snap has ceased (most likely from this bosses who told him viewers don't want to hear that shit). 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, slorch said:

This is why i cringe...  sometime one of the mofos is just gonna figure it's more worth it to injure Mahomes.  Fuck the rules.

Reminds me of the AFC title game last year. A Titans defender had a clear shot at him on the sideline but he let up scared to touch him and then he scampers down the sideline for a  score.

I don't get the knob slob of Romo. He is easily the most annoying announcer out there. He tries too hard and it sounds like your hyper little cousin calling the game. He is automatic sound off and music on any game he calls. I know Nantz has to be beat down by his act every week. I guess at least his terrible shtick of telling us what the play would be before the snap has ceased (most likely from this bosses who told him viewers don't want to hear that shit). 
How do you know its stopped? Thought you were listening to music

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Reminds me of the AFC title game last year. A Titans defender had a clear shot at him on the sideline but he let up scared to touch him and then he scampers down the sideline for a  score.

but that was just Mahomes making the best run of all time, lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

If Romo is a beating you should be watching every game on mute regardless of the announcers. Maybe you just don't like people talking while you're watching football?

"Durr if it wasn't for being down 19-3 and the turnover, and only getting the ball 3 times the uh Browns are playing pretty well." 

Verrrry insightful there Tony 

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:
4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

How do you know its stopped? Thought you were listening to music

it has slowed down, I do miss the awkward silence when he was wrong

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

"Durr if it wasn't for being down 19-3 and the turnover, and only getting the ball 3 times the uh Browns are playing pretty well." 

Verrrry insightful there Tony 

If it wasn't for those 6 turnovers, Big Ben played a great game last week! 

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the browns have been irrelevant for so long, that there is not even a proper 5-second .gif of The Fumble, thus all i could find was a .jpg.

earnest byner now has company.

Well, the difference is he was going in for the game winning score at the end of the game vs this possible td to get back into the game.  regardless.  cleveland. 

All true but there is no other way to defend that play if you’re the DB. 
Earl Thomas disagrees. Head up, arms out, karate chop.
Caused a fumble into the endzone against the Rams saving a touchdown and the game.

Head up. See what you hit. If eyes are up you don't miss and you don't hit with the crown. The preach that shit from middle school on.

Agree with everyone saying it's bs that's "not reviewable"

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

Earl Thomas disagrees. Head up, arms out, karate chop.
Caused a fumble into the endzone against the Rams saving a touchdown and the game.

Head up. See what you hit. If eyes are up you don't miss and you don't hit with the crown. The preach that shit from middle school on.

Agree with everyone saying it's bs that's "not reviewable"

https://youtu.be/BkENSTceN3E

• Hook 'Em 1