Browns @ Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Game

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, naija said:

nobody believes that was Bienemy's call..

I believe the Chiefs will not be as strong without Bieniemy.  Hopefully he doesn't go to a total shit situation, but that's also where the openings occur.

Kinda weird to me that everyone is acting like Reid made this crazy ballsy decision. Analytics or game theory or probability or whatever you want to call it would have had "go for it" as the overwhelmingly correct move. It was a pretty obvious no brainer decision. Most coaches under the age of 70 would have done the same.

11 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Kinda weird to me that everyone is acting like Reid made this crazy ballsy decision. Analytics or game theory or probability or whatever you want to call it would have had "go for it" as the overwhelmingly correct move. It was a pretty obvious no brainer decision. Most coaches under the age of 70 would have done the same.

Coaches are typically conservative, even on obvious go situations

14 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

It wasn't just that he went for it, but the difficulty on that play was a lot higher than most people would have ever considered.

14 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

It wasn’t just the decision to go for it but the play call.  Gutsy call to put the game in the hands of your backup QB plus not call a time out when everyone thought you were going to. 

Just so everyone knows, in case people were worried, I am ok. Yes, I might have had a mild stroke during the middle of the game but made it out alive. That was way too close for comfort and thought we were screwed at the end. I had this vision of fuckstick baker driving down the field and scoring to win and a giant insurance hit air balloon taking him out of arrowhead to his stadium “home”. 
on a serious note, thought it was a great game. There was only like 3 punts or something and not many flags. Obviously I’m flipping out about the health of mahomes-it’s weird that some people think it’s like 80-20 no go and others are like oh he’s going no doubt. I don’t know, I just can’t see henne hanging in there even with CEH back. Lastly, anyone saying that last sequence wasn’t ballsy is out of their mind. Everyone, even romo, thought it was a sneak until he went into shotgun. Then he stood there and didn’t even really try a hard count then hiked it with more than 5 seconds on the play clock, everyone thought they’d call a timeout, I was getting up to get a snack because I thought it was. Then they ran a pass. Yes a pass that looked easy probably due to the window dressing above but it was not a handofF or a sneak and therefore; much more ballsy. Fuck yeah we won. Let’s go chiefs 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

A stunty cunty

I was chuckling when they showed him after the KC first down.  My son said, "Didn't he play at Oklahoma? Is that why you hate him?"

I said yes, and something similar to the above, sprinkled with douchebag.

57 minutes ago, slorch said:

Not a dirty hit.

Gotdammit.  It was just a football play.

strange hit. i think the defenders hand was clenching the front of mahomies jersey and that may have choked him? even so it was just like a second or two at the most. still strange to me. didn't seem that jarring at all.