Kansas State @ Texas, 7 pm on LHN

Horny Bull

26 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

amazing, I wasn't even watching the game, just watching the gamecast, and the jinx occurred.  When I started watching the gamecast, we were up 76-51, 25, and we end up winning by what 15?  What kind of bs is this?  Shaka have money on K. State or something?  

I don’t think sports are for you. 

7 hours ago, SDG said:

You felt compelled to throw out a negative comment on an otherwise positive story...  That's a sign that you may be miserable...

It’s called being facetious. You’re the only one here who didn’t get it, and I’m not surprised.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/16/2021 at 9:31 PM, LonghornSean said:

He just couldn't bear to watch Sims take another free throw without trying to help. Like watching an old lady clearly struggle with something beyond her physical capabilities. Someone has to step in. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

He just couldn't bear to watch Sims take another free throw without trying to help. Like watching an old lady clearly struggle with something beyond her physical capabilities. Someone has to step in. 

Given that under Bruce Weber, Kansas State has spent more time in the bottom 100 of D-I free throw make % than the top 200, are we sure who was giving whom the pointers

Edited by Bitterwhiteguy