Bucs @ Packers: NFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Did you not see the missed hold/PI by the guy who made the INT that led to the TD? That’s a 7-10 point swing in a missed call. 

it was PI but that kind of stuff gets let go all the time.  believe me I know.  it was one call.  good to see rodgers get fucked once.  he's been getting bullshit calls his entire career from the refs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I fully expected to make the playoffs with Brady in year one, but the NFC champ/possible SB? Wow. Lots of time left, tho. Still, he's the best NFL player of all time. 

It’s just remarkable. He’s play well all year, some great games and some horrible ones. But you can tell he’s locked in today, and just balling out. Easily the GOAT. I really hope we get a Mahomes vs Brady matchup! 

• Like 1

Just now, Machinator said:

If we're going to talk about the refs we should also acknowlege:

1) the uncalled delay of game on the first third and long conversion for Green Bay on their first TD drive

2) Billy Turner (Packers LT) getting two early jumps on that interception drive on earlier plays.

There's also the Tampa Bay online holding like they play for OU.

1 minute ago, hundredTT said:

It’s just remarkable. He’s play well all year, some great games and some horrible ones. But you can tell he’s locked in today, and just balling out. Easily the GOAT. I really hope we get a Mahomes vs Brady matchup! 

Dude, me too. But, I don't expect to beat KC, but it shows any day at any time it can happen, and when you have the goat with all these offensive weapons it can happen. I don't want to get ahead of myself, tho. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

If we're going to talk about the refs we should also acknowlege:

1) the uncalled delay of game on the first third and long conversion for Green Bay on their first TD drive

2) Billy Turner (Packers LT) getting two early jumps on that interception drive on earlier plays.

Don’t forget the Bucs late hit by the OL where ear-holed #51 after the play on a drive TB scored a TD. They were about to show it on replay and then cut away right before the illegal hit.