Bucs @ Packers: NFC Championship Game

Vic Mackey

Early line:  Packers -3.5  o/u 51

This will be Rodgers' first NFC championship game appearance at home. The last at Green Bay was Favre's last year in Green Bay when he threw the pick in overtime to lose to the Giants.

I think Tampa's defense can make it hard for Rodgers at times but Rodgers is playing out of his mind this year and don't think any team can stop them this year in the NFC. Packers should win this one. Bucs best chance is to have Fournette and the others to establish the run game and keep Rodgers off the field.

13 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Early line:  Packers -3.5  o/u 51

This will be Rodgers' first NFC championship game appearance at home. The last at Green Bay was Favre's last year in Green Bay when he threw the pick in overtime to lose to the Giants.

I think Tampa's defense can make it hard for Rodgers at times but Rodgers is playing out of his mind this year and don't think any team can stop them this year in the NFC. Packers should win this one. Bucs best chance is to have Fournette and the others to establish the run game and keep Rodgers off the field.

But for Bucs getting turnovers and converting into points, I don’t see GB losing.

17 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

But for Bucs getting turnovers and converting into points, I don’t see GB losing.

Same. Bucs definitely need to get turnovers like they did yesterday. Maybe a pick 6 or fumble return for TD. I don't see their offense matching Rodgers drive for drive with no defensive help. 

Packers are clearly the better team to me, but if I was a Packers fan, I'd never be totally comfortable going against Tom Brady in a critical game either.  Rodgers I think really needs this game to solidify his already great legacy.  He's truly an amazing talent, but 1 Super Bowl win and being 1-3 in championship games versus 2 SB wins and 2-3 is a pretty big jump.  I think the Packers could win this pretty easily if they can protect Rodgers in the pocket.