Inauguration Week Insurrection Tour: 50 States, Groupies, Guns.

Mrs Whiggins

Oh, they're going conduct raids dressed in ANTIFA/BLM/alt.left group dressings---wow, I didn't see this coming.  I know the FBI is totally fooled today considering you dipshits still have your fucking phones turned on.  But yeah, I'll rewrite all those textbooks about when in January 2021, all those pro-Trumpers suddenly turned to far left paramilitary group efforts conveniently right before Inauguration.  Yeah, your vest patches should fool the world.  

If these guys really wanted to fuck shit up, they would avoid hard targets like the DC capitol, state capitols, etc... right now and start aiming at soft targets.  Local democratic party offices, news orgs, public health offices, etc...  Make the government have to harden almost everything, and when forces are dispersed, make a go again at the big symbols of governance.

Think of what the Unabomber did, and scale it across a few hundred thousand die hard fanatics across the country and see how Biden and the establishment that has abandoned Trump handle that.

That will be ₽9.95, Qtards and Proud Boys.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Also: they are learning to disguise themselves to help with the talking points for right wing media outlets but fortunately they haven't got the hang of it yet...

This is going to get more ridiculous when some of those Einsteins "perfect" their disguises by putting on blackface, then are shot by their insurgent comrades.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

Rednecks will lose their minds: 

They are currently outraged because the NYT had a photo apparently that shows the Betsy Ross flag flanking the current US flag and are saying, 'hey you said this was racist,' but can't quite understand the taking back of symbols is how one defeats extremism.

This (on bottom) is from this weekend; one danger for those defending the various Capitol complexes around the country is that they'll get lulled into the 'peaceful' part of the idea that this is a peaceful protest. When someone has weapons, believe in the potential for harm. 🐍

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Should have grabbed his piece and butt-stroked him in his damn mouth.  That shit is inexcusable.

Well.....go with me here.....we're not working with the smartest people in the country here.  In fact, they have pretty much self-defined as being the dumbest motherfuckers in the country, so what else would you expect?

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well.....go with me here.....we're not working with the smartest people in the country here.  In fact, they have pretty much self-defined as being the dumbest motherfuckers in the country, so what else would you expect?

The journalist that he covered with his muzzle to butt-stroke the shit out of the dumbass.  Unless the journalist is also one of the dumbasses.

Now that you have me thinking about it, though, I have to believe that one negligent discharge would probably result in a bunch of those morons lighting each other up.  Which would not entirely displease me.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

The journalist that he covered with his muzzle to butt-stroke the shit out of the dumbass.  Unless the journalist is also one of the dumbasses.

Now that you have me thinking about it, though, I have to believe that one negligent discharge would probably result in a bunch of those morons lighting each other up.  Which would not entirely displease me.

Why do so many of them use guns instead of chemical/biological agents? Are the legal charges higher for them if caught?

38 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

shit a few well timed M80s would probably be enough to get the party started. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Why do so many of them use guns instead of chemical/biological agents? Are the legal charges higher for them if caught?

First, firearms are much more readily available to them than lethal chemical or biological agents, unless they made them up themselves.  I have no doubt that this mob would poison or infect themselves long before they could use them in a battle space. 

Second, they have a much better understanding of firearms than they do of chemicals or biological agents.  This is borne out by the fact that so many of them at the Capitol on the 6th were not wearing masks as a Covid precaution.  Chemical and biological agents take some sophistication to effectively use and not score too many own goals.  These chuckleheads are anything but sophisticated, for the most part.

But this is nowhere near over, and combatants learn and evolve to overcome threats and challenges.  More sophistication is on its way, no doubt.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

First, firearms are much more readily available to them than lethal chemical or biological agents, unless they made them up themselves.  I have no doubt that this mob would poison or infect themselves long before they could use them in a battle space. 

Second, they have a much better understanding of firearms than they do of chemicals or biological agents.  This is borne out by the fact that so many of them at the Capitol on the 6th were not wearing masks as a Covid precaution.  Chemical and biological agents take some sophistication to effectively use and not score too many own goals.  These chuckleheads are anything but sophisticated, for the most part.

But this is nowhere near over, and combatants learn and evolve to overcome threats and challenges.  More sophistication is on its way, no doubt.

This is all well thought out and fine and good but I'm pretty sure they buy guns instead of chemicals because nobody ever took a badass Parler profile picture with a vial of anthrax.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

This is all well thought out and fine and good but I'm pretty sure they buy guns instead of chemicals because nobody ever took a badass Parler profile picture with a vial of anthrax.

That makes sense, as does @Scheiss Meisters explanation. They are just posers then. While a real patriot wouldn't commit sedition in the first place, a person who truly believed in the threat being an actual threat wouldn't post about it and would use the best weapon for the objective.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Rednecks will lose their minds: 

I’ve always been under the impression that Garth brooks would play anywhere for the right money. I still remember him whining in the 90s about how it was unfair that he didn’t get a cut of the sales when someone bought his CDs from a used CD store. Someone was buying his art without him getting again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Good Lord (the guy with the 3D printed gun). Wtf is he doing lifting it like that?!

People are printing ARs now? I thought the printed pistol CAD got yanked from the intertrons and searching for it got you on a list... Will it break after he accidentally shoots someone showing it off?

17 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’ve always been under the impression that Garth brooks would play anywhere for the right money. I still remember him whining in the 90s about how it was unfair that he didn’t get a cut of the sales when someone bought his CDs from a used CD store. Someone was buying his art without him getting again.

His greed is only exceeded by his megalomania.

My dad knows people in his inner circle and he told this story back from the heyday: Garth is in the Capitol offices and the label head is figuratively blowing him. "Garth! What a year! You sold more records than the Beatles and have more number ones than Elvis! You set the concert record for Central Park and drew more money on the road than anyone in history! I mean! What next, Garth?!!?"

And Garth goes:

"I want to bring peace to Northern Ireland."

Jaws drop.

"If Jimmy Carter can bring us to peace with North Korea, I can end the war in Northern Ireland." (Carter had talked Big Kim off the ledge for Clinton around that time.)

Ulster's Troubles ended without Garth's intervention, but that's the way he thinks, so I have little doubt he sincerely believes his mere presence on the stage will end the insurgency immediately. 

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

With few exceptions, the "I own 17 guns, and there ain't a goddamn thing the government can do about it" dipshits are largely some of the dumbest motherfuckers I know. 

14 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

He's not, but Chris Gaines is.

Well done.  I honestly didn't try, it just organically happened in my brain...but I read your post in the voice of Adam Sandler doing the "Hanukkah" song on SNL as in 'Well, he's not but guess who is...Chris Gaines..."  And it gave me an idea...a song about people wouldn't think are Trumpers but actually are.  And I'm starting with you, Hall of Famer.....Rod Carew!!!!!!