Is Deshaun Watson Done in Houston?

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Y'all need to chill with the Cosby and Epstein comparisons (and I'd say Spacey too but that is a rabbit hole that I don't want to go down). Cosby was drugging and raping women. Not "rape" on a technicality - rape in the nastiest sense of the term. Epstein was trafficking and pimping out children. The worst accusation I've seen made against Deshaun so far is probably a step above what someone like Louis C.K. did and would never land him in prison without much more evidence. 

We get what side you're on here and what you believe - you've been hammering it home on every page. Some of us are actually interested in discussing the nuance here and aren't convinced that Deshaun should burn in hell for what he did, so maybe dial it back a little bit. 

Lulz. Women should expect men to treat them like shit is quite the take.

and the comparison I was making was not between what Cosby did and Watson allegedly did. It was that a successful wealthy person could actually be a sexual predator and how hard it would be to come to terms with the reality they are. How much evidence do you need? 30 women to come forward? 50?

Discussing the nuance of what, sexual harassment versus sexual assault? You do realize how retarded that sounds, right? 

Tell you what hotshot. Since you think what Louis CK id was so benign. Why don't you get on a Zoom Call with all the women in your office and start masturbating and come back and tells us how it went for you and the women involved?

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

and the comparison I was making was not between what Cosby did and Watson allegedly did. It was that a successful wealthy person could actually be a sexual predator and how hard it would be to come to terms with the reality they are. How much evidence do you need? 30 women to come forward? 50?

Discussing the nuance of what, sexual harassment versus sexual assault? You do realize how retarded that sounds, right? 

Tell you what hotshot. Since you think what Louis CK id was so benign. Why don't you get on a Zoom Call with all the women in your office and start masturbating and come back and tells us how it went for you and the women involved?

I think he was trying to say that legally, there’s varying degrees to the severity of sexual assault. Kind of like we have varying degrees of murder, all the way down to manslaughter. It doesn’t mean it’s any of it is ok or that it isn’t traumatizing to the victim, but surely you can understand how drugging someone, pinning them down and raping them might be a little more intense than flashing your dick at someone. Right? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Weird that you say what Watson "allegedly did" and follow that up two sentences later with "How much evidence do you need? 30 women to come forward? 50?" 

I think we are all waiting for evidence beyond accusations. It sure doesn't look good for Watson right now with so many women coming forward, but there's really bizarre shit going on here so far. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Weird that you say what Watson "allegedly did" and follow that up two sentences later with "How much evidence do you need? 30 women to come forward? 50?" 

I think we are all waiting for evidence beyond accusations. It sure doesn't look good for Watson right now with so many women coming forward, but there's really bizarre shit going on here so far. 

There was no physical evidence against Cosby going back 50 years, there will be no physical evidence against Watson. Cosby to this day denies all the allegations. No one believes him.

So likely the only evidence we will ever see is direct messages between Watson and the women. At what number does it no longer become "The women are clearly lying?" I am guessing from the responses on this thread it could be more than 50 and people would still believe this some massive conspiracy against Watson.

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

I would never disagree with that. I am simply making the point that from the offender's perspective there are degrees to this type of behavior. The way that cases are judged and sentences are handed out supports that. To use the same comparison - Louis C.K. never did any jail time. Cosby is doing prison time. Epstein would have, too.

At least one woman is claiming Watson intimidated her into providing oral sex.  Several are saying he made them touch his dick.  If true, that’s significantly worse than anything CK was accused of, both legally and just in general.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

There was no physical evidence against Cosby going back 50 years, there will be no physical evidence against Watson. Cosby to this day denies all the allegations. No one believes him.

So likely the only evidence we will ever see is direct messages between Watson and the women. At what number does it no longer become "The women are clearly lying?" I am guessing from the responses on this thread it could be more than 50 and people would still believe this some massive conspiracy against Watson.

43 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

At least one woman is claiming Watson intimidated her into providing oral sex.  Several are saying he made them touch his dick.  If true, that’s significantly worse than anything CK was accused of, both legally and just in general.

As mentioned, I haven't actually read the complaints myself, and when it was first breaking and rapidly jumped to 9 lawsuits, I was finding it hard to believe he wasn't guilty. Since then the lawyer said the police contacted him about the case and they denied it. Then someone in this thread said one of the accusers said Watson assaulted her several times. How the fuck do you experience forced sexual assault and go back for more multiple times? I think there is a lot we need to learn and so far the only people speaking in absolutes are the ones saying he's for sure guilty. If the hang up is over whether the Texans are involved, I highly doubt it. I just want to see more evidence over the claims

21 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

As mentioned, I haven't actually read the complaints myself, and when it was first breaking and rapidly jumped to 9 lawsuits, I was finding it hard to believe he wasn't guilty. Since then the lawyer said the police contacted him about the case and they denied it. Then someone in this thread said one of the accusers said Watson assaulted her several times. How the fuck do you experience forced sexual assault and go back for more multiple times? I think there is a lot we need to learn and so far the only people speaking in absolutes are the ones saying he's for sure guilty. If the hang up is over whether the Texans are involved, I highly doubt it. I just want to see more evidence over the claims

I've read the complaints online and I tend to believe these women. There is an obvious and clear pattern of behavior by Watson in finding these massage therapists, booking the appointments, and acting as if each session was an opportunity to get off sexually with women he paid to be alone in a room with him. Whatever anyone says in this thread about an accuser experiencing multiple incidents with Watson as ammunition against her credibility probably hasn't actually read them and frankly deserves a dry and cracked finger up the anus. There's an easy explanation and it has everything to do with power, intimidation, wealth, and fame. 

Some of the posters in this thread are making complete asses of themselves. Are you dumb shits stuck in 1990?

Link to lawsuits here

• Hook 'Em 4

Not sure if this has anything to do with wealth, power (whatever that is) and fame.

It has to with humans being human.
We have 330MM people in this country. If only 1% are unbalanced in life, due to various reasons... that’s 3.3MM people.

Ascribing that to wealth, power and fame befuddles me. There are people with no wealth, “power” or fame that indulge in those types of behavior. 
There are people in life that engage in some self-destructive and predatory behaviors. 
And I know it sounds crazy like talk, but self-destructive and predatory behaviors cut through SES and other lines. 
There’s not a particular group that has a monopoly on those behaviors. 

Some just happen to be wealthy, “powerful” and have celebrity status. Just like some do not. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I've read the complaints online and I tend to believe these women. There is an obvious and clear pattern of behavior by Watson in finding these massage therapists, booking the appointments, and acting as if each session was an opportunity to get off sexually with women he paid to be alone in a room with him. Whatever anyone says in this thread about an accuser experiencing multiple incidents with Watson as ammunition against her credibility probably hasn't actually read them and frankly deserves a dry and cracked finger up the anus. There's an easy explanation and it has everything to do with power, intimidation, wealth, and fame. 

Some of the posters in this thread are making complete asses of themselves. Are you dumb shits stuck in 1990?

Link to lawsuits here

I tend to believe the women as well, and I agree that there is a clear pattern of behavior by Watson being established through the multiple complaints. Now I'm not a lawyer, so maybe I'm being a stickler for details when in reality it's nothing, but one complaint absolutely says:

"plaintiff had several encounters with defendant Watson, the first on September 9, the last in October."

The rest of the complaint reads like there were only two encounters. Several to me is more than two, so why is the complaint written that way? Why was there even a second (or more) encounter? I think sloppy writing like that does the women a disservice. Either way, there has to be texts and more information that will make the situation clearer. 

4 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I don't know how you can make that statement with the information we have available right now. Someone up thread said one of the accusers claims he sexually assaulted her several times. I haven't read the accusations, but if she did claim that, how do you repeatedly book therapy sessions with a "sexual predator" who assaults you every time? There's obviously something going on here, but there's also a huge gap from hanging dong in front of a massage therapist while hoping she massages your prostate, and forcing a massage therapist to give you oral sex until she blacks out and shits herself. One is futureman, and the other belongs in jail 

I agree, there is so much unknown it's premature to make any hard judgements, but read up on the allegations vs Harvey Weinstein.  Young women with burgeoning careers often tolerate multiple inappropriate advances, behavior, and sometimes assaults from powerful men who can do wonders for their career aspirations.  Is it smart to tolerate such behavior?  Obviously not, but it does occur, probably more than we want to admit.

19 minutes ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

Not sure if this has anything to do with wealth, power (whatever that is) and fame.

It has to with humans being human.
We have 330MM people in this country. If only 1% are unbalanced in life, due to various reasons... that’s 3.3MM people.

Ascribing that to wealth, power and fame befuddles me. There are people with no wealth, “power” or fame that indulge in those types of behavior. 
There are people in life that engage in some self-destructive and predatory behaviors. 
And I know it sounds crazy like talk, but self-destructive and predatory behaviors cut through SES and other lines. 
There’s not a particular group that has a monopoly on those behaviors. 

Some just happen to be wealthy, “powerful” and have celebrity status. Just like some do not. 

Being wealthy and powerful does not make you inherently predatory, but it does insulate you from the consequences and offer you additional opportunities. You’re not living on the same planet if you believe that a spa worker doesn’t think about the status of someone like Watson and then deciding not to have him kicked out, or call the cops.

Also, again, if true— let’s not inflict therapeutic language on this shit. It’s not “self-destructive behavior” as if he’s getting hurt just as much. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 2

Either way, there has to be texts and more information that will make the situation clearer.

There’s probably not going to be a smoking gun in the form of texts that take this beyond “my word against yours.” It’s not like he is likely to have texted “sorry for touching you with my dick.” “I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable” is about as much of a smoking gun as you’re going to get.  Unlikely to ever get to beyond a reasonable doubt evidence, which is part of the reason why women often don’t want to report this type of stuff.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I like to look at big asses on Instagram (see Surly Instagram thread). I notice that a ton of pics I liked in the past was also liked by Watson.

It seems that he could have easily solicited some of these Insta “Models” for consensual fun with an understanding up front. Weird fetish. Didn’t read the whole thread but much of this probably will be hard to prove in criminal court hence the civil suits. Awful situation for all parties.

1 hour ago, Stunns38 said:

I like to look at big asses on Instagram (see Surly Instagram thread). I notice that a ton of pics I liked in the past was also liked by Watson.

It seems that he could have easily solicited some of these Insta “Models” for consensual fun with an understanding up front. Weird fetish. Didn’t read the whole thread but much of this probably will be hard to prove in criminal court hence the civil suits. Awful situation for all parties.

>Fuck instawhores

>Get played

Yep

2 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

Probably trying to keep it low key with the Insta-pro's. His girl probably may have connections in that world.

27 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Probably trying to keep it low key with the Insta-pro's. His girl probably may have connections in that world.

That’s how they first started talking to each other.
They saw each other at an LA restaurant initially, but didn’t speak... I believe they just waved at each other or something weird like that.

Then a few days later he slid into her DMs. 

That’s what I heard. Allegedly. 
She’s an InstaModel, actress, singer, etc. 

9 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

Pretty big leap of logic from “DW4 liked these butts” to “they must be the women.” The few texts released suggest the woman was offering legit massage. Them being on Instagram is the least suspicious part of this, at this point advertising business and services on Insta is no more unusual that doing it on Facebook. 

Pretty big leap of logic from “DW4 liked these butts” to “they must be the women.” The few texts released suggest the woman was offering legit massage. Them being on Instagram is the least suspicious part of this, at this point advertising business and services on Insta is no more unusual that doing it on Facebook. 

My point was that if he wanted more than a “professional” massage, he should have found a willing instawhore to role-play a massage and sexual fetish shit. To your point, if true, pulling that sexual fetish stuff on legit masseuses got him in trouble. Now, I’m not speaking on the alleged forced BJ, that’s in another league and could get him in trouble criminally.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:00 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

Without wading into the veracity of various claims— no, he wouldn’t necessarily want to find the “masseuses” that offer sex as part of the service. It’s about the sex AND other stuff. It’s one thing to pay a “masseuse” for those services, which is easy enough and is strictly and explicitly transactional. It’s another to want to believe that you’re such a stud that your legit massage therapist just can’t resist you once you’re on her table. 

I had thought about that exact thing, but when a lady says that he sexually assaulted her several different times, I throw out the fact that she is a legitimate masseuse because he would not have had a second chance to "assault" her or a third or a fourth.

• Hook 'Em 1

My point was that if he wanted more than a “professional” massage, he should have found a willing instawhore to role-play a massage and sexual fetish shit. To your point, if true, pulling that sexual fetish stuff on legit masseuses got him in trouble. Now, I’m not speaking on the alleged forced BJ, that’s in another league and could get him in trouble criminally.

Lets just say what we all are thinking:

If Uncleboobs and F250 would have reached out to Deshaun and provided Sugar Baby mentorship, NONE of this would be going on.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s not penetrative rape, but let’s be real. Making someone who doesn’t want to touch or see your penis touch and look at your penis is repugnant.

A man doing it to a woman who is alone in a room with him is beyond repugnant. It would be absolutely terrifying and traumatic. 

What does being married have to do this ?

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/20/2021 at 5:01 PM, HtownHorn said:

Give me Louis’ bankroll as a built-in “I can never work another day and be good” safety blanket and you’ve got a deal...

7 minutes ago, castolon said:

Not a book reading crowd

Or you could just ask any woman you know. Most all of us have experienced some form of it in our lives. I have fortunately been lucky to not have been in as traumatizing or life altering experience as some of my friends. The loss of power is indescribable. 

I don’t want to derail that but it should be sobering for those of you with daughters how they need to protect themselves in what should be every day normal experiences like parking the car in a store parking lot at night or just jogging down the damn road. 

I want to hear what Watson has to say. I want to see all the evidence . I want a thorough investigation by HPD. I don’t think the Texans or Buzbee are above something sinister. I want to believe Watson is innocent. We all deserve the presumption of innocence. But I can’t trash any woman’s account simply because of her profession or social media posts. Just can’t. Do that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Well, he's at the very least guilty of being really creepy and at worst a serial sexual predator.  I really never in a million years would have believed that we would be here, but here we are.  I was full homo for Deshaun.  I really thought he would go down as one of the all time greats even though he was destined to spin his wheels on this terribly run franchise.  I feel for the victims and I feel for the football fans of this city that all believed that we had not only landed a great player at the most important position, but also landed a great person. 

6 minutes ago, Hate said:

Well, he's at the very least guilty of being really creepy and at worst a serial sexual predator.  I really never in a million years would have believed that we would be here, but here we are.  I was full homo for Deshaun.  I really thought he would go down as one of the all time greats even though he was destined to spin his wheels on this terribly run franchise.  I feel for the victims and I feel for the football fans of this city that all believed that we had not only landed a great player at the most important position, but also landed a great person. 

DW is the type of guy I would love to have as a son in law. Even if he was 5'10 and couldn't throw a spiral 20 yards.