Is Deshaun Watson Done in Houston?

Vic Mackey

6 hours ago, Bevo said:

Instagram chick is doing women a disservice.

I've been seeing a lot of support for Deshaun - she isn't some outlier. If you're going to take someone like that to court you need to be prepared when a ton of people have his back (at least initially).

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I've been seeing a lot of support for Deshaun - she isn't some outlier. If you're going to take someone like that to court you need to be prepared when a ton of people have his back (at least initially).

Sure, there’s lots of people who don’t know shit. Unless they are a person who can say yeah, I was there and that did/didn’t happen their opinion about who this guy was to them or his character is irrelevant 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

As it pertains to the case - sure. As it pertains to the court of public opinion and his future - I'd say it's very relevant.

He’ll be fine. People like him are exceptional at fooling people. Regardless of the outcome I’m sure there will be plenty of people willing to participate in the time honored tradition of excusing or denying his behavior because he plays a game for a living. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

He’ll be fine. People like him are exceptional at fooling people. Regardless of the outcome I’m sure there will be plenty of people willing to participate in the time honored tradition of excusing or denying his behavior because he plays a game for a living. 

Yep. Did anyone post this?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/21/report-several-teams-remain-interested-in-a-deshaun-watson-trade/amp/

You'd figure the Texans would be rushing to move him. 

I doubt they can until they know the status of this investigation. I’m sure whichever team trades for him would want to know if he is going to be suspended or not. I’m guessing he cops to acting inappropriately but stops short of any admission of assault. In the end I’d guess he gets 6-8 games.

On 3/19/2021 at 2:28 PM, Gourmand said:

You koala brains spinning the idea that the Texans had something to do with this clearly haven't thought this through. This story is bad in every way and helps absolutely no one (except maybe Tyrod Taylor heh). 

I read six of the complaints filed and I think it's safe to say Watson is done as a Texan. Dude is a weirdo massage fetishist who sexualizes it on the regular and is probably going to be writing some big ass checks. 

unless the contract has a morals clause and allows the Texans to void, and get rid of a player that refuses to play for them thus saving face.

I tell you the front office IS that sick.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Because if she was straight it would be cool?

Agreed. Adding she was a lesbian means zero in terms of the actual event but adding it adds everything to the PR of this whole ordeal. Somehow many will believe it was worse since she is a lesbain vs if she was straight. 

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Agreed. Adding she was a lesbian means zero in terms of the actual event but adding it adds everything to the PR of this whole ordeal. Somehow many will believe it was worse since she is a lesbain vs if she was straight. 

i believe the insinuation is that there is no way it wasn’t coerced because of her sexuality. 
guess we’ll see if that means anything in civil court

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

1) optics look worse to some people and 2) better argument that it was coerced if female does not have a history of interest in men.

1 minute ago, UTDD said:

1) optics look worse to some people and 2) better argument that it was coerced if female does not have a history of interest in men.

Will someone set up a poll about this? How many surly posters have had their anus fingered by a lesbian? 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Hate said:

Well, he's at the very least guilty of being really creepy and at worst a serial sexual predator.  I really never in a million years would have believed that we would be here, but here we are.  I was full homo for Deshaun.  I really thought he would go down as one of the all time greats even though he was destined to spin his wheels on this terribly run franchise.  I feel for the victims and I feel for the football fans of this city that all believed that we had not only landed a great player at the most important position, but also landed a great person. 

Pretty much me too.  Such a shame, I really thought he could be a shining star not just based on his play, but his branding as a face of the NFL, etc.  

23 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Probably doesn't need to be in the tweet, but assuming DW is going to fight rather than settle his defense strategy will consist on dragging these chicks through the mud.  Probably means something to perception if this chick doesn't have a bunch of blowjobs in her history.  

8 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

[quote]Deshaun Watson is Accused of Forcing a Lesbian to Give Him Oral Sex, Asked For His Anus to Be Fingered, Offered $$$ For Happy Ending & Wanted His Ass Ate During Session; Watson Has Denied All Accusations[/quote]

even wanting his ass ate????

yeah you've never had a tongue-based prostate massage? 

Deep tissue they call it

• Haha 2

Lolz he’s done

Watson and Plaintiff discussed scheduling and scheduled a massage to take place at Plaintiff’s house. Prior to the massage, Watson and Plaintiff spoke on the phone to discuss focus areas.

Plaintiff asked what type of oils he liked so she could get ready. Watson said whichever oil is fine and explained the focus points. Watson said he wanted the focus to be on area and inner thighs. On the way to Plaintiff’s house, Watson texted Plaintiff asking if anyone would be at her house.

Watson said he wanted to “know [his] surroundings.” Plaintiff assured her that it would just be her. Watson arrived at Plaintiff’s house and asked where they would set up. Plaintiff started setting up the massage table when Watson started to immediately undress and take off his clothes with Plaintiff in the room.
Watson got completely naked.

Plaintiff had never done a massage before so she thought maybe this was normal behavior. Plaintiff instructed Watson to lay on his stomach on the massage table. Plaintiff started massaging his legs and Watson told her she could “come up more.”

Watson wanted her to massage the area underneath his genitals and his anus. Again, Plaintiff was not familiar with a Swedish massage so she did not know what was proper. Plaintiff assumed this was normal Plaintiff started to massage near his groin area and Watson asked if she was ready for him to turn on his back.
Watson flipped over onto his back and Plaintiff started to massage the inner thigh area. Watson asked her once again to “come up.” Watson told her to massage the groin area. As Plaintiff went to massage his groin area, Watson suddenly ejaculated everywhere, all over Plaintiff’s face, and all over Plaintiff’s body.

Watson then started to thrust his body up and down with a full erection. Watson then started to take his own hand and started to masturbate.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Wait, she discussed and arranged to have Watson come over to her house for a massage but she had never given a massage before?  Not trying to excuse his alleged behavior, but something doesn’t add up. 

Don't worry, she'll get dragged through the mud for that lapse in judgement.  However, if you're alleged to be a serial massage pervert, the less training someone has the better chance you have of putting them in a bad situation.  Licensed therapists usually aren't interested in "extras."

• Like 1

These graphic and gratuitous details are not necessary in pleadings and are designed to um, inflame?, arouse? public opinion. Buzbee is ejaculating all over the media and then masturbating his penis some more. 

This case will almost certainly never go to trial. It will come down to a morals clause voiding his contract or Watson waiving his no-trade. 

I have no idea what the league might do. I am sure that would likely depend on the possible criminal cases Buzbee brazenly lied about the other day.  

This whole thing is disgusting. I get that we've moved past the Me Too moment when all accusations were treated as true full stop, but when over a dozen women who don't know each other come forward with essentially identical stories it couldn't be more clear. It didn't take me that long to see it for what it was, but maybe that's how many it takes for some people to see Watson's halo was just a trick of the light.

From the beginning this reminded me a lot of the Ravi Zacharias scandal. A wealthy, influential man using his wealth and influence to pressure young female massage therapists for sexual favors and slamming them when they try to come forward. (The Zacharias thing was far worse - he was actually grooming girls for years)
To a normal person, it doesn't seem so weird. A normal person might think that maybe a towel slipped, or maybe she misinterpreted him, or why would a wealthy and influential man do this instead of just explicitly ask for sex? Because that's how predators work. They put on the sheep's clothing and the other sheep think it looks just enough like them that maybe there's nothing wrong. That's how they get away with it.

That's why sheep need to look a little deeper.
For one, massage therapists are no strangers to towels slipping and erect penises. They see it all the time, and it doesn't shock them. It's natural. So the first thing people should ask is why are these massage therapists all so weirded out? Because something about this was different. They've said it as plainly as they can.
Why would a wealthy influential man try to pressure a massage therapist into pleasing them sexually, when they can just get a prostitute or be explicit about what they want and risk rejection like everyone else? Because these men aren't normal. There's a pathology at work here. Something about this situation gratifies them in a way other situations wouldn't. I won't speculate beyond that.

The ugliest part of this is LALA and others coming forward and saying essentially "hey, he was always good to me". At worst, it's victim blaming. At best, it's saying that the problem lies with the women making the claims, and not with Watson. It's along the lines of saying women get raped because they dress provacatively or people wouldn't experience racism and bigotry if they were more respectful and behaved properly. It always happens, and it always stinks.

Professionally, I don't know what happens with Watson. The NFL has always been full of awful people. But Watson needs to be seen for what he is. A predator.

Edited by Disco Missile

I agree. It was pretty obvious after a handful of claims what was going on. Purposely hiring mostly untrained, quasi amateurs and then flying them in or whatever. Are some of the stories a little strange? Yep. Is the lawyer an insane person? Yep. But it’s clear DW is a creep (at best)

I do disagree on the person who said they have had positive interactions with DW. Assuming they are telling the truth, I see that as a perfectly valid statement. No need to ignore anyone who isn’t piling on.

57 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

These graphic and gratuitous details are not necessary in pleadings and are designed to um, inflame?, arouse? public opinion. Buzbee is ejaculating all over the media and then masturbating his penis some more. 

This case will almost certainly never go to trial. It will come down to a morals clause voiding his contract or Watson waiving his no-trade. 

I have no idea what the league might do. I am sure that would likely depend on the possible criminal cases Buzbee brazenly lied about the other day.  

You’ve vociferously and speculatively blamed the Texans then moved on to Buzbee for this situation. What’s it going to take for you to admit that Watson might be primarily responsible?

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Disco Missile said:

For one, massage therapists are no strangers to towels slipping and erect penises. They see it all the time, and it doesn't shock them. It's natural. 

This is the truth.
As well, accidental brief contact may happen during a full body massage. It ain’t sexual. They are just doing their job.

As someone who gets massages on the Reggie, I can attest that when incidental contact occurs... and it’s rare... they usually say nothing and continue, apologize... as it’s an accident... or say, “Oh, you big boy.” 

4 minutes ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

This is the truth.
As well, accidental brief contact may happen during a full body massage. It ain’t sexual. They are just doing their job.

As someone who gets massages on the Reggie, I can attest that when incidental contact occurs... and it’s rare... they usually say nothing and continue, apologize... as it’s an accident... or say, “what's with the lifesaver roll?'

fify

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I don't think Watson waiving his no-trade clause is going to matter.  Maybe I am missing something.  Some team is going to have to trade for him.  

3 hours ago, HoustonFrog said:

Lolz he’s done

As Plaintiff went to massage his groin area, Watson suddenly ejaculated everywhere, all over Plaintiff’s face, and all over Plaintiff’s body.

Watson then started to thrust his body up and down with a full erection. Watson then started to take his own hand and started to masturbate.

I'm sure that he's guilty of a bunch of heinous and creepy shit, but unless I've been doing it wrong all these years, the masturbating happens BEFORE the ejaculation, not after. This story would be a lot more believable if he rolled over and fell asleep while refusing to cuddle. 

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I'm sure that he's guilty of a bunch of heinous and creepy shit, but unless I've been doing it wrong all these years, the masturbating happens BEFORE the ejaculation, not after. This story would be a lot more believable if he rolled over and fell asleep while refusing to cuddle. 

Username checks out

The longer this goes and more ridiculous it gets, I’m believing it less while most people are are believing it more. 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Sure, there’s lots of people who don’t know shit. Unless they are a person who can say yeah, I was there and that did/didn’t happen their opinion about who this guy was to them or his character is irrelevant 

"I knew Ted Bundy. He seemed like a great guy."

4 hours ago, HoustonFrog said:

Plaintiff had never done a massage before so she thought maybe this was normal behavior. Plaintiff instructed Watson to lay on his stomach on the massage table. Plaintiff started massaging his legs and Watson told her she could “come up more.”

Watson wanted her to massage the area underneath his genitals and his anus. Again, Plaintiff was not familiar with a Swedish massage so she did not know what was proper.

This part is pretty damn sketchy. How many pro football players ask for a massage from someone who has never performed one professionally before? Makes zero sense regardless of Watson's behavior, which was horrible.

• Hook 'Em 1