Is Deshaun Watson Done in Houston?

Vic Mackey

No offense, I don’t know you but like you as a poster, but..... in what fucking world would getting to fuck you in the ass be consider the “prize” for winning a bet..... a prize sooo valuable that Dr Beeper should be comforted that you are willing to put that offer in writing, lest you Welch on the bet.....
Would have been a lot funnier if you just said, "Bet."

• Haha 1

No offense, I don’t know you but like you as a poster, but..... in what fucking world would getting to fuck you in the ass be consider the “prize” for winning a bet..... a prize sooo valuable that Dr Beeper should be comforted that you are willing to put that offer in writing, lest you Welch on the bet.....

Easier play would’ve been to take three big sips out of one of his airplane spitters.
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jshep34 said:

What makes you say that?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Via Mark Berman of FOX 26 in Houston, Buzbee said that 12 of the 22 plaintiffs have “insisted on being present” for the hearing “because they were called liars by Watson’s attorney.''

The Saga continues

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Via Mark Berman of FOX 26 in Houston, Buzbee said that 12 of the 22 plaintiffs have “insisted on being present” for the hearing “because they were called liars by Watson’s attorney.''

The Saga continues

Only 6 showed up..... but that's something.  That written, this story is weird as shit.  They didn't talk to the media (not surprising) but Hardin is declaring that some of the women who were named have such common names, they can't confirm who they are.  I call bullshit.  DeShaun should have had records of who he DM'd with and probably had a schedule somewhere.  If he deleted his account and messages because he was worried about evidentiary issues, then that's on him.  Still, it's a weird claim.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

49 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Didn’t this shit all start coming out before the trading period?

The trade would have likely been voided, because some of the lawsuits were filed before trades became official. The 1st lawsuit was filed on the 16th, the NFL's start of the offseason was on March 17th.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Dog said:

Smart move on his part.  Get it behind him, serve his 6 game suspension, and get traded to a team for a fresh start.  I am not absolving him of his behavior, I am merely commenting on his best path forward to continuing what was once a very promising career.  Maybe the Texas can load up on draft picks now next year.  I wish he had just done this 5 months ago when he knew it was coming so the Texans could have traded with some QB desperate teams this year.  There may not be as many next year. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 11:03 PM, Hate said:

Smart move on his part.  Get it behind him, serve his 6 game suspension, and get traded to a team for a fresh start.  I am not absolving him of his behavior, I am merely commenting on his best path forward to continuing what was once a very promising career.  Maybe the Texas can load up on draft picks now next year.  I wish he had just done this 5 months ago when he knew it was coming so the Texans could have traded with some QB desperate teams this year.  There may not be as many next year. 

Yep, his lawyer (or whoever) pushing him into pretending he was going to fight it and call their bluff just cost him a lot more money. He said they were lying, so they've probably doubled down. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 11:03 PM, Hate said:

lulz I guarantee you they will fuck it up worse than buttchin could've ever even hoped. The Toxins are a disgrace.

35 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

According to both Hardin and Buzbee there are no settlement talks, that was yesterday.

Much like Watson ESPNUpstate with a premature conclusion.

A settlement would be interesting. Would the protests outside the stadium be a deterrent to sign/trade for a top 5 NFL QB if no criminal charges are filed?

On 5/12/2021 at 12:03 AM, Hate said:

Shit man it’s the NFL; there’s always QB-hungry teams.

The Jets, Giants, Lions, and Dolphins have two first rounders and the Eagles have three. Outside of the Jets you could see all of those teams being in the market for a QB next year. Obviously the best scenario is Jalen Hurts to suck shit but the rest of their roster to play well enough to convince them that a good QB is all they need. 4 1st round picks would be a hell of a jumpstart to a rebuild for a good front office; maybe we’ll see what a bad one can do with them...

I think the feeling is mutual, dipshit. Just settle, take your 6-8 weeks and GTFO. I used to be full homo for DeShaun, but after all the accusations I can’t think of any athlete that I’ve turned on like that. Kawhi Leonard is probably the only one that has had my opinion of them change as much as quickly as this. Fuck Kawhi!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Hate said:

I think the feeling is mutual, dipshit. Just settle, take your 6-8 weeks and GTFO. I used to be full homo for DeShaun, but after all the accusations I can’t think of any athlete that I’ve turned on like that. Kawhi Leonard is probably the only one that has had my opinion of them change as much as quickly as this. Fuck Kawhi!

I’m right there with you. I’d add Kobe Bryant to that list. After reading the accounts of what he (allegedly) did in Colorado, I permanently lost all respect for that db. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Trading after the draft sucks because they are unlikely to get a top 10 pick among their haul, assuming Deshaun is healthy for his new team. Before the draft (and happy ending gate), the Jets, Dolphins, and Panthers would have given up top 10 pick in 2021 as part of their package. We saw what SF gave up for Trey Lance. Now it will be two (three if they are lucky) late first rounders from Philly, Miami, Carolina, or some dark horse like Oakland. 

Teams and media should also remember that Houston is going to end up paying $27M of the $156M contract due to his signing bonus. The receiving team will be getting a superstar QB at a discount. 

Edited by Murfdogg21