Is Deshaun Watson Done in Houston?

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, gernblansten said:

Sounds like a pretty good defense.  "I cannot control this damn penis.  It just goes around touching women's hands and ejaculating all over the place.  I'm as much a victim as these poor women. I'm sort of like Seymour Krelborn and my penis is Audrey II. It's just out of control and I can't do anything about it." 

it’s been done 

783e536e-e3b2-4d57-9e90-b02d96a234ad_tex

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

FWIW: https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-south/houston-texans/former-nfl-executive-shares-details-on-massages

As an aside, I know women (acquaintances) who are hyper high maintenance about their hair, nails and facials etc. they are super picky etc and have no loyalty to any one person until they find the “one.” Then they are fiercely loyal. We are talking about women who go multiple times a month for maintenance. And they think the number of massage people he has seen is absurd.

From the article linked above:

While this could end up meaning nothing, former Green Bay Packers executive Andrew Brandt admit that he finds the number of massage therapists that Watson has worked with a bit unusual.

“Making no statement on innocence/guilt of Deshaun Watson, but the number of therapists is unusual,” Brandt wrote. “Many players get massages with standing appointments with same therapist. In Green Bay there were 2-3 that most players (and I) used. Most teams have a couple that work with them.”

Brandt’s tweet pretty much lines up with what former NFL offensive tackle Jermon Bushrodwas saying earlier today.

Bushrod said that in his 12-year career he didn’t even go through half the amount of masseuses that Watson allegedly did. The reason why is because players usually get comfortable with certain therapists.

“No way I could have multiple therapists per game week,” Bushrod tweeted. “They get familiarized with you, your body and know your issues and how you’re body responds to massage.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

And we are just talking about the ones who came out in support of him and the ones who allegedly weren’t into his “bushrod.” Ha!

If the accounts of the alleged victims are true., there have to be others who didn’t mind providing junk tugging services that we haven’t yet heard from or never will. 

Buzbee is doing his best to undermine his own lawsuits. What a complete dipshit. Go to the HPD. Give the defense the names of the victims. Stop fucking talking about vast conspiracies. It’s absurd. And if there are real victims he has seriously done them a terrible disservice. He is like a hand grenade with a shitty haircut. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

And we are just talking about the ones who came out in support of him and the ones who allegedly weren’t into his “bushrod.” Ha!

If the accounts of the alleged victims are true., there have to be others who didn’t mind providing junk tugging services that we haven’t yet heard from or never will. 

Buzbee is doing his best to undermine his own lawsuits. What a complete dipshit. Go to the HPD. Give the defense the names of the victims. Stop fucking talking about vast conspiracies. It’s absurd. And if there are real victims he has seriously done them a terrible disservice. He is like a hand grenade with a shitty haircut. 

There are other cities involved, does he even have to use HPD?

46 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think the investigation has to be conducted by the authorities in the location where the alleged assaults occurred? 

If there’s an actual conflict with HPD, which is doubtful, I’m sure the Sheriff’s office or Rangers could step in. What are the odds Buzbee has problems with them too?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

If there’s an actual conflict with HPD, which is doubtful, I’m sure the Sheriff’s office or Rangers could step in. What are the odds Buzbee has problems with them too?

At least one of the alleged victims said he flew her from Atlanta so the alleged crime crossed state lines so maybe use another investigative body? 

If the women are truly victims I wonder if they are starting to regret signing on with Buzbee. 

Sounds like a pretty good defense.  "I cannot control this damn penis.  It just goes around touching women's hands and ejaculating all over the place.  I'm as much a victim as these poor women. I'm sort of like Seymour Krelborn and my penis is Audrey II. It's just out of control and I can't do anything about it." 

Can I tell an adjacent joke?

What do you get when you cross a roster with a telephone pole?

A forty foot cock that wants to reach out and touch someone.

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

At least one of the alleged victims said he flew her from Atlanta so the alleged crime crossed state lines so maybe use another investigative body? 

If the women are truly victims I wonder if they are starting to regret signing on with Buzbee. 

That’s where FBI get involved 

• Hook 'Em 1

Anyone else catch the ESPN ticker yesterday?

18 massage therapists come out in support of D Watson. 

Talk about your mixed messages. Does he go through a new massage therapists .5/day?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/deshaun-watson-lawsuits-tony-buzbee-sexual-misconduct-allegations-texans-quarterback/10461007/

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Anyone else catch the ESPN ticker yesterday?

19 masseuses come out in support of D Watson saying there was nothing inappropriate. 

Talk about your mixed messages. Does he go through a new masseuse .5/day?

Yeah there is obviously evidence of him hiring all these ladies.  There is no denial of that.  He's clearly into the full release, it's just a matter of everything being consensual at this point.

10 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

It must be bad if Rusty’s best plan is admitting Deshaun has issues and runs through 40+ (that we know of) Instagram masseuses in a year, but that his exposure or dong touches were inadvertent or playing and not assault. 

Just running the odds here, if you are hiring that many masseuses off of Insta, unless you are quite explicit up front that what you really want is to show them your junk and get a happy end.........I’m gonna say you are going to end up in a nonconsensual situation. 

30 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Just running the odds here, if you are hiring that many masseuses off of Insta, unless you are quite explicit up front that what you really want is to show them your junk and get a happy end.........I’m gonna say you are going to end up in a nonconsensual situation. 

If feel like with this story is going to wind up like  that scene from Bowfinger. (Damn funny movie if y’all have never seen.) 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Right? I had not fully considered this take:

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Yeah there is obviously evidence of him hiring all these ladies.  There is no denial of that.  He's clearly into the full release, it's just a matter of everything being consensual at this point.

So I guess the defense will be "it was agreed upon happy endings by all parties, but these complainants are attempting to extort" or somesuch.

Been avoiding posting this anecdote but an old friend's in-law used to brag to us about getting legit therapists to give him a handy. He claimed he worked on this one girl for a year. So that is a thing at least in one person. He was/is also a bit creepy and sketchy in other regards, everybody always felt sorry for my friend (but esp. his sis). /csb

2 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

Right? I had not fully considered this take:

So I guess the defense will be "it was agreed upon happy endings by all parties, but these complainants are attempting to extort" or somesuch.

Been avoiding posting this anecdote but an old friend's in-law used to brag to us about getting legit therapists to give him a handy. He claimed he worked on this one girl for a year. So that is a thing at least in one person. He was/is also a bit creepy and sketchy in other regards, everybody always felt sorry for my friend (but esp. his sis). /csb

Working on getting a handjob for a year?  Is he in junior high?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Working on getting a handjob for a year?  Is he in junior high?

Yes, no.

His schtick was that he was the ultimate salesman. Would visit a legit therapist on the reg and slowly, over time, convince her to willingly, enthusiastically, finish his massage with a handy.

edit: so to me, anyway, the weirdness was that he could have gone to a happy ending place any time, his deal was he wanted to beguile a legit therapist into illicit stuff. He didn't even say she was hot.

Edited by GringoSalado

On 3/31/2021 at 8:10 PM, Nicole44 said:

I imagine regret is a common emotion whenever someone signs up with a lawyer that also happens to be an aggy.

25 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

Yes, no.

His schtick was that he was the ultimate salesman. Would visit a legit therapist on the reg and slowly, over time, convince her to willingly, enthusiastically, finish his massage with a handy.

edit: so to me, anyway, the weirdness was that he could have gone to a happy ending place any time, his deal was he wanted to beguile a legit therapist into illicit stuff. He didn't even say she was hot.

Yeah, this is exactly the type of mentality it seems like DW4 had. Except not over time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

This whole scandal gets odder and odder. Not sure Team DW parading dozens of other massage therapists helped his case much. It’s abnormal at best, especially when he should exercised some restraint during COVID.

Lol you fear furries still exist. 

I want to clarify my position on this deal.

1. I am not a Texans fan. In fact, I am an anti-fan of the Texans and have been since the Rosencopter game. I pull for whoever plays the Texans every week, and it has been one of the most satisfying fan relationships I have ever had. So many come from behind victories for my teams of the week....I don't think anyone has accused me of Texans fandom, but I just want that clarified. 

2. I realize my skepticism can come across as misogynistic or idiotic when there are this many women coming out with similar stories. 

3. I don't deny that Watson jizzed on multiple masseuses; I just believe that in most of these cases it will be found to have been consensual. As to the legality...I don't know. This seems almost akin to Louis CK's "I'm just gonna take it out and fap in front of you whether you like it or not," which would normally be a form of indecent exposure, but it all gets murky behind closed doors. Especially if there is a massage table behind those doors. 

4. I realize grand conspiracy theories are often stupid.

HOWEVER....

1. Watson's contract dispute does not just pit him vs the Texans front office. It pits him against all 30 owners. If he gets his way here, the whole concept of superstar contracts will tilt drastically in the favor of players.

2. The Texans front office is batshit crazy, the most lunatic and incompetent ownership group I've seen in decades of following the three major sports and understanding them as businesses. 

3. Tony Buzbee is the most overrated trial lawyer in Texas history. He made his name in the court of Samuel Kent, his drinking buddy and now one of the very very few federal justices to lose his lifetime seat and go to prison. While investigating the sex harassment and assault cases that did him in, investigators kept getting distracted by all the extremely unethical shit he pulled from the bench, often when presiding over Buzbee's cases, to the point where the sex assault victims' attorneys had to keep reminding the investigators to keep their eyes on the ball, that the shady shit on the bench was beyond the purview of their investigation. If the feds wanted to, they could destroy Kent all over again on that stuff, but their work is done -- he is now a hermit out somewhere west of Fort Stockton.

4. On top of that, Buzbee has been extremely erratic these past five years. Post-2016 divorce, he has purchased a tank and placed in front of his house, seemingly solely because he could and wanted to piss off his neighbors; had a hoochie mama in his house tumping wine on his Warhols; allowed a team of Joe Blow burglars from around the way to loot his house of millions in art, watches, and jewelry; and ran for mayor, and showed his very prominently showed his ass in one of the weirdest, drunkest public speeches I've ever seen.

5. Which brings is to his conduct in pursuing this case. While the drip-drip of suits in this case is solid tactics, everything else has redefined shitshow: the rambling Insta screeds, increasingly edging towards cocaine-tinged paranoia; the self-aggrandizing Secret Agent Man photos of him posing dramatically on a tarmac, getting out of his Bentley; his clumsy attempts to paint these cases as being about "raising awareness"; and his lies about having turned over these cases to the cops. (He lied about it at the outset, and now one and only one of these plaintiffs has gone to the cops, not all of them, as he said happened weeks back.) I would not be surprised at all if some of his clients wind up suing him. He might even wind up facing sanctions before this is all over. 

6. There is a credible sworn account testifying to at least one extortion attempt, and that in the most serious suit, the one where Watson allegedly forced a blow job.

7. Against my better judgment, I will attempt to connect some of these dots. The Texans knew about Watson's kink but were content to let it slide until it became apparent he was a goner. When it become obvious to the rest of the owners that the Texans were about to ruin their leverage over superstar players, they told the Texans to release the Kraken and assumed that Cal McNair was up to the task of making the arrangements locally. And to them, I guess, the hiring of Buzbee would seem solid. To outsiders he sells himself well, and a good number of NFL owners are nowhere near as bright as they want you to think they are. 

8. Because, I believe, the Texans have had a, um, hand in it, of course it's a circus. 

9. Yes it's all bizarre and seemingly far-fetched, but I am a firm believer in following the money. The money -- the big money -- wants Watson taken down a peg or nine or even destroyed. And as we have seen, the billionaire boys club has brazenly colluded in front of the entire world to blackball a player whose political stance was nowhere near as threatening to their bottom lines as Watson's is. Watson was dumb enough to try his luck against all that with skeletons in his closet. 

10. We are dealing with a franchise whose second-in-command is a dorky pastor who the Peter Principle would slot into the pulpit of a small megachurch in ex-urban Spartanburg, South Carolina. How is that any weirder than what I have written here?

• Hook 'Em 1

As a fan I was pissed that Deshaun had not waived his no trade and was taking the Texans’ leverage to receive fair market compensation. This conspiracy, if true, butt fucks the Texans worse than receiving three first round picks instead of four. They stand to get nothing for him, have to pay his salary while he’s on the commissioner exempt list, then eventually cut him (paying him his entire signing bonus and eating that on the cap) and watching some other team sign him as a free agent. Why in the fuck would the Texans do that? And he really wants to only play for the Dolphins, Broncos, Panthers, or 49ers, one of those teams will sign him. So in the end, he (the superstar player) still got what he wanted and the franchise got screwed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Post-2016 divorce, he has purchased a tank and placed in front of his house, seemingly solely because he could and wanted to piss off his neighbors; had a hoochie mama in his house tumping wine on his Warhols; allowed a team of Joe Blow burglars from around the way to loot his house of millions in art, watches, and jewelry; and ran for mayor, and showed his very prominently showed his ass in one of the weirdest, drunkest public speeches I've ever seen.

you are perfect zayn malik GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Murfdogg21 said:

As a fan I was pissed that Deshaun had not waived his no trade and was taking the Texans’ leverage to receive fair market compensation. This conspiracy, if true, butt fucks the Texans worse than receiving three first round picks instead of four. They stand to get nothing for him, have to pay his salary while he’s on the commissioner exempt list, then eventually cut him (paying him his entire signing bonus and eating that on the cap) and watching some other team sign him as a free agent. Why in the fuck would the Texans do that? And he really wants to only play for the Dolphins, Broncos, Panthers, or 49ers, one of those teams will sign him. So in the end, he (the superstar player) still got what he wanted and the franchise got screwed. 

They would get to void his contract on a morals clause. I don't think the Texans really want to do this, but the whole league wants it done. They would find some way to compensate McNair. Maybe another Super Bowl? He doesn't seem to care about winning.