Simms v Applewhite: Offseason Thread of Dominance

Ricky's one-hitter

I think I still have an Official Cult of Chris Simms t-shirt that LonghornGirlie was selling at a tailgate. Simms was a good guy. I felt bad for him; I'd see him at River River Cafe a lot, alone. I don't think he enjoyed his time on the 40. The hornfans road game tailgates were the best thing about that site. Their blimp was a beacon in enemy territory.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I think I still have an Official Cult of Chris Simms t-shirt that LonghornGirlie was selling at a tailgate. Simms was a good guy. I felt bad for him; I'd see him at River River Cafe a lot, alone. I don't think he enjoyed his time on the 40. The hornfans road game tailgates were the best thing about that site. Their blimp was a beacon in enemy territory.

I ate breakfast there almost every say after my morning workout while in law school during the Simms’ era.  He was there with Babers a lot. He was a good dude.  

As to this debate, neither were anything special.  Both above average college QBs. David Ash was tracking to be a lot better than both before getting his brain scrambled. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I ate breakfast there almost every say after my morning workout while in law school during the Simms’ era.  He was there with Babers a lot. He was a good dude.  

As to this debate, neither were anything special.  Both above average college QBs. David Ash was tracking to be a lot better than both before getting his brain scrambled. 

Allsome.

Just now, UncleSonny said:

Whoa, who knew. Relatively active too, I guess it's mainly for the olds? No offense to any olds.

Sadly it seems like Longhornfanzone is no longer with us:

image.thumb.png.f7c165a8396c027722c14cd2a3e10042.png

Haha. I forgot about that place, too. Damn that's crazy. There was another one that had Jesus Shuttleworth before he went to IT but I can't remember the name of it. 

LMAO. So perfect...

Can't find blank page as pages are filled with Applewhite essays, heart symbols, the phrase MAJOR 4EVER and the adjectives GUTTY, DETERMINED, HEADY and WINNER written over and over with your calligraphy kit.

• Haha 1