the final countdown to gtfo

henrygandorf

I'm reminded of a mid-80s SNL sketch.  It was a guy getting bad news from his doctor about his disease.  And he asks how long he has and the doctor says with this dramatic pause, "You've got 3, maybe 4.........minutes."  And the guy realizing he's about to die declares to the whole office that he's gonna live his life to the fullest, see things he's never seen, do things he's never done.  And then he gets to the elevator call button to get out and live his remaining minutes.  But the elevator takes forever to get to him and he dies in the waiting room.  

I don't know why but I have this feeling that it's all finally hitting Trump right now, that he's not as adored and as worshipped as he'd like to think.  He now knows that everything he does in the White House from now on, will literally be the last time he ever does that particular thing.  And he's gonna vow to do something big and bold with his remaining minutes.  Which could be disastrous for America, or he could just die at the elevator.

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't know why but I have this feeling that it's all finally hitting Trump right now, that he's not as adored and as worshipped as he'd like to think.  He now knows that everything he does in the White House from now on, will literally be the last time he ever does that particular thing.  And he's gonna vow to do something big and bold with his remaining minutes.  Which could be disastrous for America, or he could just die at the elevator.

Hopefully it is something like this:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Mike Pence option:

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Was trying to figure out how to embed this, but I ain't skilled in the interwebz.  In any event, here's the link to the one that goes through noon ET ...

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?msg=Time left until Trump leaves office&p0=263&year=2021&month=1&day=20&hour=12&min=0&sec=0

6 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Was trying to figure out how to embed this, but I ain't skilled in the interwebz.  In any event, here's the link to the one that goes through noon ET ...

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?msg=Time left until Trump leaves office&p0=263&year=2021&month=1&day=20&hour=12&min=0&sec=0

shit you're right. Ugh. Let me try and figure this one out. 

I can only screenshot for now

image.thumb.png.06731604f7cd4c9bb6830bc66d3f8c32.png

Sarcasm aside, Where is Trump actually going tomorrow at this "send-off" and what plane will he be on?  Asking for a friend, Steve McCroskey.  

Edited by Lobo

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

God I hope there are cameras at President Shitstain's sendoff, so we can not only see just how sparse the audience is, but who needs further ostracizing from society afterwards.

Trump, "A lot of people are saying it was the largest send-off in Presidential history.  Record numbers there to see me off, really tremendous.  More people than any other President has ever had to see them leave office."

America, "Yeah...the record crowd.  To see you leave.   That's the fucking point, dumbass."  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Sarcasm aside, Where is Trump actually going tomorrow at this "send-off" and what plane will he be on?  Asking for a friend, Steve McCroskey.  

pretty sure a govt plane (one of the af1's likely) is part of the outgoing presidential package.  it's not like he has to take a rideshare.

but i would watch that show.

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

In attendance will be Pompeo, Rudy (hoping to get paid), Hannity, My Pillow Guy, Scott Baio, Kellyanne and Lee Greenwood.

Doubtful.  That bitch started distancing herself a few weeks back in hopes of finding some other GOP project she can get onboard with.

i had a dream once that two Italians named Giuliani and Chachi waved good-bye to me on the biggest airplane I had ever seen.  But I awoke and realized it was just the softest pillow ever that duped me into this false sense of fame and fortune.  

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

pretty sure a govt plane (one of the af1's likely) is part of the outgoing presidential package.  it's not like he has to take a rideshare.

but i would watch that show.

No, I think that perk is at the discretion of the President.

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I don't know why but I have this feeling that it's all finally hitting Trump right now, that he's not as adored and as worshipped as he'd like to think.

Yeah, there's no fucking way that thought is going through Donald Trump's head right now.