The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

Bama Chick

Today is my daughter's birthday.  Been trading texts with her, she's so happy.  And I got this one from her (as she is stuck in quarantine still for a few more days, so she's stuck in her apartment with her roomies):
"Wearing my heels today, because there's broken glass everywhere."
Fuck yeah.  Just, fuck yeah.
My wife has a ring that is a small circle of shattered glass -- she is wearing it, and will wear it all day.
I'm serious, it's hard as hell for me to focus, or to see straight through the tears.  
Awesome man

More tears thanks

Aww fuck amazing grace gets me every time
  • Like 1

Congratulations Joe, welcome aboard. Before you sit down just a couple of things: we're in the middle of a massive pandemic that's killing over 4,000 Americans a day, only half of Americans are smart enough to even want a vaccine for it, there's no plan in place to actually get the vaccine to them, one political party just tried to overthrow the government two weeks ago, our economy is in the shitter, our job market is in the shitter, and the outgoing president inexplicably irreparably clogged every shitter in the White House. 

So, in other words...

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

If Bernie Sanders had won the Presidency, it would’ve been kind of cool if he had Phish do their a cappella barbershop version of Amazing Grace.

Okay, kudos to Blunt for recognizing Obama for leading the congregation in Amazing Grace after the Charleston church shooting. 

• Like 1