Jen Psaki is Good at this Job

Woland

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What an odd drive by trolling.

It's like a false flag operation to make the Trumpists somehow look worse than they already do.

Hard to tell if it's false flag because of the blatant sexism and profound male insecurity. Is it a false flag or just their brand?

Discerning is hard!

The notion that Joe Biden is currently hiding in the White House basement sure is odd. I've seen that different places from different posters, so I'm guessing that's something being tossed around on deplorable media.

You mean, Facebook?
  • Hook 'Em 1

Basement Biden is just them running some of the failed hits from the 2020 campaign.  Didn't work then, isn't going to work now when we literally have pictures and videos of Joe Biden in the Oval Office, meeting with his Cabinet, doing virtual bilats, meeting with Abbott and local leaders in Houston, touring the labs where the vaccine is being produced, etc. 

Or, y'know, it's a body double. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kyle said:

Bless your heart. Whataboutism is so cute. I has to intimidate you Betas a hot chick as sharp as her ... hence why a stupid cow like Psaki is more fitting of your Beta bedroom prowess ... all trying to perform while longing to be a ABCDEFG+_*/ affirmation of Betaness.

(We get you Betas are intimidated by strong women and prefer the "let me circle back," i.e. ask a man)

You sound like a pussy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I don’t know about sharp but she is hot.  I didn’t even think that was in contention except for look at me posts. 

No she really isn't.  She wears about a half a pound of makeup and even allowing for the makeup/no makeup difference, she's really not particularly attractive.

kayleigh-mcenany-was-made-for-her-new-ro

I'd actually be willing to concede a level of "sharpness" before hotness.

Take off your blondo goggles.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

The notion that Joe Biden is currently hiding in the White House basement sure is odd. I've seen that different places from different posters, so I'm guessing that's something being tossed around on deplorable media.

The genesis of that was back during the campaign, when Trump was doing his onanistic superspreader rallies and Biden was quietly zooming an occasional speech from the safety of his home.

Basement Biden versus bombastic bastard bullshittter.

And Basement BIden still beat your ass you orange cocksucker!

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

No she really isn't.  She wears about a half a pound of makeup and even allowing for the makeup/no makeup difference, she's really not particularly attractive.

News at 11. Women who are less covered in makeup look less made up. 

im sure you have a hard on for the Psaki, who’s also attractive. But this shit isn’t even close. It’s why one will have a career in TV going forward and the other one won’t.  No blondo glasses here friendo, although I appreciate the entire spectrum. Reds are my kryptonite.  I signed up for that particular crazy train for life, even. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

1. i don't find either one particularly attractive, but kayleigh is better looking i guess until she opens her mouth.

2. you never take off your blondo goggles.  ever.

I suspect that if you subjected Psaki to the full-on stylist treatment with trowels, adhesives, fake hair and eyelashes, you could make her quite a bit more attractive than Kayleigh.

I admit that I am excessively affected by her dissembling, disingenuous persona.

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

That chin does look like it could cut your thighs while she's down there.  So - sharp. 

59 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The genesis of that was back during the campaign, when Trump was doing his onanistic superspreader rallies and Biden was quietly zooming an occasional speech from the safety of his home.

Basement Biden versus bombastic bastard bullshittter.

And Basement BIden still beat your ass you orange cocksucker!

Right. And the basement of the White House is the bunker, where Trump went to hide that time. None of it makes any sense but I guess that's just more of the same. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

why would you assume this?  just curious.

More tongue in cheek, really.  I’m sure like everyone else on this board has their type. That said, because one had the stench of Trump on her, immediate disqualification for many.  

And the new chick rode in with the sheriff that came to save America.    I do think she gets a “bump” because of that. Because like most of America, she falls in that 6-7 range imo.  

Enough objectification of professional females for me. Both are attractive. Ones a decade older. 

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Not to mention she always wheres that “look at me!!! I’m a good girl!” Giant ass cross on her. Fucking cunt

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Like a doll's eyes...  lifeless eyes...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

im sure you have a hard on for the Psaki, who’s also attractive. But this shit isn’t even close. It’s why one will have a career in TV going forward and the other one won’t.  No blondo glasses here friendo, although I appreciate the entire spectrum. Reds are my kryptonite.  I signed up for that particular crazy train for life, even. 

yeaaaaaa.....

df8a28f4993dfa61a4e151c4f99a939a.jpg

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

More tongue in cheek, really.  I’m sure like everyone else on this board has their type. That said, because one had the stench of Trump on her, immediate disqualification for many.  

right, but you didn't say "i'm sure you hate kayleigh" you said "i'm sure you have a hard on for psaki" which implies that we think anything blue is good and anything red is bad.

while i admit that a lot of red is bad, i feel like people are so shocked when dems don't see everything as a black and white team sport that trump has made it the past 4+ years.  people on twitter (yeah yeah, i know) seem genuinely perplexed that every dem hasn't pushed back and started both-sides-ing the andrew cuomo situation.  dems are piling on harder than anyone from what i can see.

psaki is better at the job than kayleigh, but that's a really low fucking bar.  grisholm was better than kayleigh and she didn't do a single press briefing.  part of the job is to obfuscate, and that's been happening for centuries.  but give me evasion over deception 10x out of 10.  kayleigh repeatedly went to the briefing room and said things she knew to be false.  she should be judged accordingly.

psaki is 6 weeks in, we'll see how it goes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

A Madden's 9? 

Hottest girl I’ve ever seen in there that wasn’t just drug in with her husband.  Talking about a real local, was this redhead chick that was shooting pool for several hours, barefooted.  I have no doubt she has stabbed someone before, but by god she was a ball of fire wrapped up in a salty hornets nest.  Scared me.  

Depends if her dad has a place on the ICW I suppose.  

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

psaki is 6 weeks in, we'll see how it goes.

I don’t have any issue with the new chick. I haven’t watched any of them more than 5 times since Obama probably. Maybe even W.  I was growing very tiresome of politics even back then. Now I can’t even begin. 

5 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Hottest girl I’ve ever seen in there that wasn’t just drug in with her husband.  Talking about a real local, was this redhead chick that was shooting pool for several hours, barefooted.  I have no doubt she has stabbed someone before, but by god she was a ball of fire wrapped up in a salty hornets nest.  Scared me.  

Depends if her dad has a place on the ICW I suppose.  

I think I've seen that redhead...or one that meets the same description...knocking around POC before. I think your assessment is spot on, and I'd probably have risked it, too. 

6 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I don’t have any issue with the new chick. I haven’t watched any of them more than 5 times since Obama probably. Maybe even W.  I was growing very tiresome of politics even back then. Now I can’t even begin. 

you would've enjoyed the trump presidency then, as they routinely went months in between 'daily' press briefings.  i think they almost made it a full year pre-covid.

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

you would've enjoyed the trump presidency then

9 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I'd probably have risked it, too. 

I signed a lifetime contract with one. A me that didn’t have that first hand experience might have fallen for ol no shoes. 

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yea I’ve always thought she looks like shit. Unless you’re into the bimbo look

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

You’re aware that Psaki had a career in TV before taking this job right?

4 minutes ago, Orale said:
12 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:
You’re aware that Psaki had a career in TV before taking this job right?

And the bimbo's career in tv will be limited to Fox. Psaki will be sought after by all the networks.

that has nothing to do with Psaki's looks v. McEnany's looks, it has everything to do with Psaki's politics.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Thanks. Maybe just stay out of discussions that you don’t know anything about. Which at this point seems to be most.

So the discussion was this chick is good at her job. Ok that’s subjective af, but I’ll concede to you.  She has to circle back on a lot of shit but I guess that’s cool. 

The other discussion was whether a 40-ish plain ass looking chick was more attractive than the 30 hot blondo.  Still subjective, but apparently some like their women to look like Daria. 

I’ll get in whatever discussion I feel like, and you can lick my balls. 

Just now, fattyflattie said:

So the discussion was this chick is good at her job. Ok that’s subjective af, but I’ll concede to you.  She has to circle back on a lot of shit but I guess that’s cool. 

The other discussion was whether a 40-ish plain ass looking chick was more attractive than the 30 hot blondo.  Still subjective, but apparently some like their women to look like Daria. 

I’ll get in whatever discussion I feel like, and you can lick my balls. 

Your comment about TV wasn’t subjective. She’s had a TV career.
You can get in whatever discussion you’d like but they generally go better if you know what you’re talking about. Which seems to never be the case since everytime you post in here you get pantsed on basic facts. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings snowflake.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Your comment about TV wasn’t subjective. She’s had a TV career.
You can get in whatever discussion you’d like but they generally go better if you know what you’re talking about. Which seems to never be the case since everytime you post in here you get pantsed on basic facts. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings snowflake.

How will I ever get over being the first person to misspeak in the Cloak Room.  Lol.  

Circling back when you don’t have a good answer is a weak move.

A strong move is to get a non credentialed reporter to hang around at the back and ask you the question you want. Then take one more question, and no matter what it is, just yell while reading something that is kind of related to the topic from a binder.  Then pick someone you don’t like, tell them to eat shit, and walk off the stage. 

That’s how a sharp press secretary does it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

6 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Hopefully by actually informing yourself. 

I give exactly as many fucks about her past as I did Huckabee and the blondo.  I am OK with not being informed on the career history of the fucking press secretary.  But thank you for informing me that at some point in her past, she had a career in television.  A true inspiration to everyone who thought they were doomed to the radio industry. 

46 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Circling back when you don’t have a good answer is a weak move.

A strong move is to get a non credentialed reporter to hang around at the back and ask you the question you want. Then take one more question, and no matter what it is, just yell while reading something that is kind of related to the topic from a binder.  Then pick someone you don’t like, tell them to eat shit, and walk off the stage. 

That’s how a sharp press secretary does it.

I will condemn Psaki for incessantly saying "circle back."  "I will get an answer for you next time" should suffice.