Jen Psaki is Good at this Job

Woland

“Ms. Psaki, don’t think we haven’t noticed the President’s Twitter. It’s full of standard spelling and punctuation. No one’s been called a loser or scum or a clown. Not a single hate group has been retweeted. Tell us, what kind of clown show are you running?”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

“Ms. Psaki, don’t think we haven’t noticed the President’s Twitter. It’s full of standard spelling and punctuation. No one’s been called a loser or scum or a clown. Not a single hate group has been retweeted. Tell us, what kind of clown show are you running?”

Are you saying the ratings stink? Because that is evidentiary proof that 73 million Americans vote based on ratings.

The other 80 plus million are just happy to not utter 'what fresh hell is this' several times a day for five days a week.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

She needs one of those tshirts about having the data and the goods because if a reporter opens with a lie or misleading statement, she has receipts...

Polite in some ways, not polite in the least bit in others. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Superhero said:

When does she run for office herself. She will own anyone who is debating her, especially some of the bozos the Republican party are throwing out there.

Put her and Katie Porter on a Pres/VP ticket (either way) and I would give it consideration.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Superhero said:

When does she run for office herself. She will own anyone who is debating her, especially some of the bozos the Republican party are throwing out there.

West Wing protocol calls for her to first assume Chief of Staff duties after current CoS suffers a heart attack at Camp David.  Or she can run for an unwinnable district in California.  Her call.

• Like 1

Is it wrong that I have fantasies about her coming home, kicking off her shoes, curled up on the couch sipping on a glass of wine, and telling me about all the dipshits she's destroyed during the day?

Edited by Superhero
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

All these stammering assholes know they’re about to be eviscerated and they can’t string together a sentence as a result. They’re like the expendables picked to lead the charge out of a foxhole right into heavy machine gun fire.

it kinda seems like some of these guys haven't spoken to actual, living women before

Seriously, watching some of these media folks ask her questions is like watching rage-a-Holic spend two days coming up with a post reply that serves no purpose whatsoever.  But an A for effort to them both.  Good people.  

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

Is it wrong that I have fantasies about her coming home, kicking off her shoes, curled up on the couch sipping on a glass of wine, and telling me about all the dipshits she's destroyed during the day?

That would definitely be a fantasy.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

14 hours ago, Superhero said:

It's not wrong, but way too tame.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Superhero said:

uh, you had me until the curling up on the couch thing. she wouldn't stop with the shoes if she was coming home to see me...

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

nah, you gotta catch them before they get comfy and boozed up and pass out. lol

Lol back at you. You've never gently and slowly massaged a female foot and then ran your hand up a toned calf and then...? But you're right, too much wine and the mood shifts from sexy to sleepy.

But, back to Jen Psaki--her briefing today is at 11:30 CST, a little earlier than yesterday as the President and Vice-President will be meeting subsequently with the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus Executive Committee Biden recently announced the appointment of Erika Moritsugu to an executive role.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Lol back at you. You've never gently and slowly massaged a female foot and then ran your hand up a toned calf and then...? But you're right, too much wine and the mood shifts from sexy to sleepy.

But, back to Jen Psaki--her briefing today is at 11:30 CST, a little earlier than yesterday as the President and Vice-President will be meeting subsequently with the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus Executive Committee Biden recently announced the appointment of Erika Moritsugu to an executive role.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bb2c2ku5mqhf3uckug4e

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Also from the same press briefing; very telling that the RW publications (the question was from a Newsmax reporter) see any discussion of racism as an attack against their readers...

lol, these people are sooooooo persecuted.