Jen Psaki is Good at this Job

Woland

5 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

She sucks... big time.. "we'll have to circle back around to you with an answer" that should just be tattooed on her forehead or a T shirt. Yeah she sucks a lot. 

If you're joking, fine. If you're being sincere, go fuck yourself after four years of blatant lying by Trump's people. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

20 minutes ago, Orale said:

If you're joking, fine. If you're being sincere, go fuck yourself after four years of blatant lying by Trump's people. 

He’s only back bc a Democrat is in charge. He prefers blatant lies and falsehoods versus competent people who will go look into it instead of guessing or calling the media names 

• Hook 'Em 2

People, people... I think Onboard is just being brave and you know pointing out what competence should look like from a press secretary. And he’s calling it fairly cause that’s the kind of fella he is. It’s not about what the previous administration did or didn’t do. It’s calling out what’s happening in the here and now. That’s what’s important. Don’t gang up on him with your echo chamber hyper partisan point of views and drown out his courageous voice of truth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Kyle said:

Triggering Betas with facts and science is fun.

Come on you guys, I mean the Treasury thingamajig has a vagina ... like, that's totally cool, so like don't ask any more tough questions ... Joe like's ice cream ... Hunter like underage Chinese girls ... it's like, so cool ... come on you guys, like, it's so fun and like, totally awesome.

• Fuck You 5

The amusing thing is this.  Almost any competent WH Press Sec, I don't give a fuck who they are or how smart they are should be "circling back with you" on at least a 1/3 or more of the questions these dipshits ask (now and historically). The press can within reason ask about anything from any angle.  They can couch their questions in broad stroke policy related things or get real fucking specific about things like "situation that happened in Dumas,Texas yesterday and how does the xyx administrations plan to do abc potentially effect that".  Yea you need to know your shit about enough to answer a good number of questions but frankly if you get through a press briefing and have ALL the answers I know you are full of shit on a sizable piece of it.  

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Is there any greater tell than someone accusing someone else of being a beta? Someone they don’t know and havent ever met? It just screams of an insecurity bubbling right beneath the surface. Because you know what never crosses my fucking mind? That I’m just not enough of a man. It just doesn’t even occur to me to slur someone that way because it’s so far from my concerns. Pussy? Bitch? Coward? Sure. Obvious insults I use regularly. But beta is so new and specific it reeks of projection. 

I can honestly say that I've never heard beta used as a pejorative before 4 years ago. And I went to a school full of dudes lacking traditional masculine qualities, who tended to overcompensate and lash out at those of certain persuasions.

And then you remember who these guys hold up as the ultimate alpha--a litigious, all bark, no bite billionaire who sends out tweets with 4th grade playground insults--and it's truly one of the weirdest phenomenons of recent years.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I can honestly say that I've never heard beta used as a pejorative before 4 years ago. And I went to a school full of dudes lacking traditional masculine qualities, who tended to overcompensate and lash out at those of certain persuasions.

And then you remember who these guys hold up as the ultimate alpha--a litigious, all bark, no bite billionaire who sends out tweets with 4th grade playground insults--and it's truly one of the weirdest phenomenons of recent years.

Agree with with everyone you said except that Donald Trump is almost certainly not a Billionaire. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/29/2021 at 6:00 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

#PsakiBomb was trending today but I've been too busy to hang out here--although I did catch the press conference this morning. She has a lot of ums, but it sure is nice to hear someone answer with an "I don't know the answer to that, but I'll look it up." Good example to set.

Also, for you fans who like more content; watch the video for a nice behind the scenes visual....

Can't wait for

"What is the president's stance on Russia offering bounties for killing US soldiers in Afghanistan?"

"That has not yet been brought to the president's attention."

"It was in his security briefing, ma'am."

"Like I said, that has not yet been brought to the president's attention."

"But it's been on the news for three days."

"It has not been brought to the president's attention.  I've answered your question. Next question."

14 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Hahaha; I’m sure it will be encapsulated in a tweet later, but I am watching Psaki give the brief today and SHE brought up circle back. Then proceeded to give information regarding the initial questions.

yep, it was great the way she basically said, "well i know conservative twitter took special interest in certain topics i said i would circle back on, so here are some answers..."

i don't think i've ever seen members of the press be more up-in-arms about republicans meeting with biden than actual democratic law-makers.  they really want this to be a story.

probably belongs in the biden thread, but i really hope this is just a courtesy, and will become a pattern.  come on man, we took a meeting with 10 senators before we went reconciliation, so don't blame me, blame their shitty negotiating and garbage requests.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:21 PM, Bama Chick said:

FYI - when a woman hears a man use the word “beta” we automatically know -

-small dick
-intimidated by other men
-low IQ
-anger issues
-small dick
-low self esteem
-asshole personality
-small dick

I would clarify that this is true for the gays as well unless the person using that word is talking about software testing or the greek alphabet.

-small dick
-low IQ
-anger issues
-small dick
-low self esteem
-asshole personality
-small dick

This.  In short, the one thing you'll never hear a real man say is "I'm a real man."  The louder you proclaim your alpha vs beta status.....the more you confirm your status as a....not alpha.  It's pathetic.

So, keep on keeping on.  Seriously, there's nothing that clues me in that a guy is completely insecure in his masculinity than the use of terms like "beta" and "soy boy."  E.g., Sam Elliott doesn't use the term "soy boy."  Sam just shows up in the room, and you know that he's alpha class.

sam-elliott.jpg

A real man let's his actual masculinity and self-assuredness do the talking.  "Men" who use pejorative terms against other men, implying that they are something better, demonstrate only their own insecurity, in neon lights.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

yep, it was great the way she basically said, "well i know conservative twitter took special interest in certain topics i said i would circle back on, so here are some answers..."

i don't think i've ever seen members of the press be more up-in-arms about republicans meeting with biden than actual democratic law-makers.  they really want this to be a story.

probably belongs in the biden thread, but i really hope this is just a courtesy, and will become a pattern.  come on man, we took a meeting with 10 senators before we went reconciliation, so don't blame me, blame their shitty negotiating and garbage requests.

I’ll have to go back and watch that section; I had some tradespeople at the house and they were trying to finish before lunch so I couldn’t say, “oh, excuse me fellows, come sit down and watch what a real   press conference looks like, so I muted it and missed most of that. 
I saw Yamiche was there and am pleased that Biden appears to have someone in the lead regarding the vaccine and demographic equity. 

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

Somehow the reality hasn't set in that Democrats control the Senate.  Like before the GA runoffs, the conventional wisdom was assumed the GOP would keep the Senate and Joe Biden would have to kiss Susan Collins' feet on a daily basis to get anything passed.  Somehow, the media and Senate Republicans believe this to still be the case.

It is not the case. 

• Hook 'Em 1

-small dick
-low IQ
-anger issues
-small dick
-low self esteem
-asshole personality
-small dick

I never call anyone a beta because I've got a secret to keep about a certain part of my anatomy.