PSA - 2005 Team Autograph Signing in New Braunfels 1/23 1pm

Enchubben

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

It’s at a warehouse called NB Signs & prints or whatever. I bet they’ll only let you get an autograph if it’s on a poster you buy there or something. 

It says "any item" on the graphic they put out, but i honestly have never been to one of these before so i'm sure there is some sort of hidden charge they aren't advertising.  I'm looking at a VY autographed and DKR autographed football in front of me right now so I don't really need anything new.

Young, 36, is the owner of Houston-based Custom Food Truck Builders, which is just that, a company that specializes in customizing food trucks. Before COVID-19 crippled thousands of businesses, Young was having a nice run in his venture — CNN Business profiled him in 2015 — and while he is still hanging in there, business is understandably slow.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Young, 36, is the owner of Houston-based Custom Food Truck Builders, which is just that, a company that specializes in customizing food trucks. Before COVID-19 crippled thousands of businesses, Young was having a nice run in his venture — CNN Business profiled him in 2015 — and while he is still hanging in there, business is understandably slow.

Does anyone remember Midnight Tacos in Austin, circa 96? We used to have them come to our apartment on West Campus and it was amazing after a night of debauchery. That company was ahead of their fucking time!

The whole concept of collecting autographs has never made sense to me, but I guess if there is a secondary market you can make the argument that its an "investment". However I struggle to envision a market where a Selvin Young or Ramonce Taylor autograph appreciates in value. More likely its similar to buying a new car. Damn things will only be worth $5 as soon as you get off the NB Autographs lot.