Shit just disappears...

Man, tell me about it.  Every time my wife and I get new flatware, half of the fucking spoons just vanish.  I thought that would end when the kids moved out and it was just my wife  (of whom no photographs have ever been taken, as far as this lot is concerned) and me, but nooooo, they just keep dissappearing.

Wait.  Does this thread mean that imma and blacklab have been making my spoons disappear all this time?  Why?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Man, tell me about it.  Every time my wife and I get new flatware, half of the fucking spoons just vanish.  I thought that would end when the kids moved out and it was just my wife  (of whom no photographs have ever been taken, as far as this lot is concerned) and me, but nooooo, they just keep dissappearing.

Wait.  Does this thread mean that imma and blacklab have been making my spoons disappear all this time?  Why?

the matrix there is no spoon GIF

• Hook 'Em 3

On 1/22/2021 at 1:40 PM, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Did somebody say toe?

rex ryan predators GIF by NHL

This was the goal of the original thread,  Bravo, sir.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:14 PM, cmontexas said:

Your passive aggressive thread about topics being in the right forum belongs in the Board Discussion forum

Wrong. IT absolutely belonged where it was, in current events.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:38 PM, immamac said:

what threads? what are you talking about?

To you, I owe an apology.  I regret accusing you of something you did not do.  I know it didn't remotely approach hurting your feelings, but it was wrong.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:57 PM, blacklab said:

Walk Away From Explosion GIFs | Tenor

If you think whalecunt activity is cool, then great.  It's not what makes this board great.  

On 1/21/2021 at 9:35 PM, cmontexas said:

Slorch made a thread called "Tic Tac Toe Discussion thread (no x's and o's talk)" or something like that very cleverly parodying and expressing his outrage at the Trump Finances (no politics) thread infringing on the DT safespace

The thread is gone. Slorch flipped out because cEnSOrsHiP. Immamac denies any knowledge

Slorch didn't flip it out.  It was a simple 3 line post asking WTF.  Given the recent censorship on other boards/ sites, yes it disappointed me.  Surly should be better/ more tolerant than that.

On 1/21/2021 at 9:50 PM, crash_davis said:

Perhaps Texags is more appropriate board for Slorch. It's full of idiots and Q MAGAts.

I am neither aggy nor Trumper/ Magat/ whatever. damned sure not Q either.  It's laughable.

On 1/21/2021 at 10:14 PM, blacklab said:

people have said I'd be doing this for the last 14 years. At some point some of you may figure out that I will never say that.

Slorch is more than welcome to post here, but threads in the wrong forum will be moved or if they add nothing to the board they will be deleted.

The lack of moderation in this community is part of what makes it great.  The thread was a harmless shot at the bullshit posting of political topics in DT.  IT was absolutely relevant and tangent to current events.  It was NOT in the wrong forum.  Either that, or get WAY the fuck more consistent.  It's your house.  I get this.  By the same token, don't fuck it up.

On 1/21/2021 at 10:43 PM, mchookem said:

haha blacklab keeps doing things and immamac gets blamed...that's funny 😄

The behavior was consistent with the other..  It did surprise me, indeed.  I owned the mistake, above.

On 1/22/2021 at 6:57 AM, DaysOff said:

Can you imagine being a child growing up in Slorch's household?

MY CHILD WENT TO THE ACADEMY YOU FUCKING LIB PUSSIES

Nice personal shot.  My kids are fine.  I am very proud of them. For whatever my shortcomings might be, and they are numerous; my sons have overcome them in spectacular fashion.  I have shared excerpts of their lives and my experience as a parent on this board for more than a dozen years.  It rustles the jimmies of the doom and gloomers.  For that IDGAF.  There are more parents who have commented in posts or IMs that certain aspects or experiences shared have helped.  That's part of being a contributor in this community, IMHO.  Maybe I am wrong.  Some folks don't like their excuses threatened...

On 1/22/2021 at 1:15 PM, SubliminalHorn said:

Where did ol’ slorchy go? 

Just took a short break/ was extremely busy with some other shit.  Nothing was not imposed by BL or Imma.

On 1/22/2021 at 1:25 PM, 'stache said:

I think he's one of these guys.

Follow me on Parler" | Parler | Know Your Meme

Never have been on Parler or any of the offshoot sites where these nutjobs fled too.  Sorry to disappoint.    Carry on...

Edited by slorch

I do not like a liberal panty waist, go conservative I always say.  Wife's a small/24"  And we have certainly wasted some of them.  

Edited by Lobo

I think this is all pretty simple.  The boss made a decision you didn't like.  You got to air your grievance, you take some ribbing for that, the boss held firm on the decision and now here we are.  Two choices.  Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get back in there posting again or don't.