Class of 2022 QB Talk

BurntOrangeBlooded15

I went to his twitter and watched some more short clips of him throwing....that party in the back flowing while he's throwing laser beams is amazing. I don't know shit about how his recruitment may play out but we should absolutely continue to kiss his ass in hopes that he flips back to us lol. 

He's not flipping back.  And if he does, he doesn't seem all that into recruiting other players.  The kid wants to win and go to the NFL.  He barely recruited for Texas while he was here and he's barely recruiting for tOSU.  Lock up Arch Manning because he's a fucking stud and he's going to have a line of recruits that are going to want to play with him based on his name only. 

7 minutes ago, victory88 said:

He's not flipping back.  And if he does, he doesn't seem all that into recruiting other players.  The kid wants to win and go to the NFL.  He barely recruited for Texas while he was here and he's barely recruiting for tOSU.  Lock up Arch Manning because he's a fucking stud and he's going to have a line of recruits that are going to want to play with him based on his name only. 

Shhhh Shut Up GIF by swerk

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, victory88 said:

a) he is flipping back. 
2) he’s a lot better than arch manning. 
d) go fuck yourself. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 6/8/2021 at 8:14 AM, Machinator said:

2 hours ago, UncleSonny said:

Feeling homesick for Ohio is bleak. We dodged a bullet.

59 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Yeah I know...he’s saying he missed Ohio so he went back this weekend. 

I was in Columbus, Ohio this past weekend through to Wednesday. On Monday (or Tuesday?) I was on the OSU campus. 

The campus is big. Nearly 4 times as big as “The 40 Acres”.

It is kind of old and run down around there. The stadium is somewhere in between the LA Coliseum & DKR Memorial Stadium in terms of a modern look. Maybe it was built in the ‘30s and got updated in the ‘80s.

The downtown reminded me of Dallas’ in the mid ‘70s to mid ‘80s, but with several microbreweries /brew pubs.

The hockey arena is right downtown. Just past that is the minor league baseball stadium. Keep walking away from the main downtown street and under the railroad tracks and you see the new Columbus Crew stadium. 

It feels very small compared to Austin. And dated. And stuck in the latter part of the 20th century. The mullet would probably fit in nicely. 

3F5D1BCB-3741-4A01-BB06-8014D79C67BF.jpeg

36558ED4-B23E-47E6-B183-F4F27ADDED58.jpeg

5DBB8E9C-B86D-4917-ADF1-CC8D8C0FEBC9.jpeg

BC4DFC15-1B88-4F6C-8899-1C0926F0C270.jpeg

704B1847-49F5-4B0D-A3E9-BCBDEB88D6BB.jpeg

E3BD1AD6-706E-4CA9-A986-3E5AB7546482.jpeg

F257ED54-2F5C-41B9-B594-9E6C2C54F3FA.jpeg

95FDA8B2-FF59-4FFC-AE28-F5B7ED65BE25.jpeg

614F96D9-34D5-482C-9D33-0F9EC5ED417D.jpeg

F8CDCC11-37A0-4D0B-91A3-83170678D20E.jpeg

77D59DDA-F65D-4E44-8D87-63F116018F9C.jpeg

9020FACC-F7FC-4208-9975-3B933CF3AC57.jpeg

0579CDA7-4255-4FC4-926B-293CA0797FDA.jpeg

6E9E50D7-4390-43B8-A131-C48C1298EE64.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 7

7 hours ago, Machinator said:

Reading the responses under these photos had me laughing.

I actually think that Columbus is more "open minded" than Austin. The girl I visited made a point to tell me that Columbus' Pride Parade (or weekend, or celebration, or ????) is considered one of the best in the country. (Don't know where she's getting her rankings, but I would think that San Francisco, West Hollywood, NYC, Miami, and Key West would be in the Top 5, unless I'm just stereotyping.)

I'm sure that they'll do fine in Columbus. I don't see them changing teams at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand what makes a normal throw impressive, because I'm seeing guys without a rush and with no pads make normal throws to guys who are not being covered. Reminds me of what my brother and I did in lower school and middle school.

38 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Speaking of lower school & middle school...

Maalik looks like he is playing with a lower school or middle school-sized football. That thing looks tiny compared to the rest of him.

I will be happy when Maalik has 2+ years of Sark & Friends tutoring under his belt and he's looking to get into a game for some mop-up duty. He is a very large human being who seems to move smoothly. My one issue is...

He really seemed to lock in on his receiver in this drill. He never looked away. That could lead to a DB getting a really good jump on the ball.

• Hook 'Em 1