WE DID IT - Mike Stoops Fired

Handcruser

Screw you guys, the ebays, these crap sports journalists and the illuminati for putting me through nearly 45 minutes of pure hell. People at the Denny's are already staring at me for having beers with my breakfast. My reputation here is RUINED!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to WE DID IT - Mike Stoops Fired
8 hours ago, ztejas said:

Until I see us on the field next year nothing is going to flip my view of Sark. Which is that he has proven nothing at Texas and has yet to coach a game. We can evaluate staff hires all day long - ultimately it comes down to the product on the field. We won a national title with Greg Davis calling plays. Herman had a couple of great recruiting classes and overhauled his staff after 3 years and it wound up being the same old shit again. 

Is Mike Stoops a bad hire? Yes, probably. Does it make me clutch my pearls and weep for our future? Not really, because I don't know what our future under Sark looks like and have zero data points so far. If Sark sinks we now have exhibit A. If he swims then fuck it, Mike Stoops is our linebackers coach I guess. 

It is certainly a strange hire that is going to piss a lot of people off. I guess I'd be more pissed off if Sark was coming off of a 7-6 season or if he had made other poor staff hires. 

Hah this idiot actually thought the hire was official and that it might turn out okay. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Screw you guys, the ebays, these crap sports journalists and the illuminati for putting me through nearly 45 minutes of pure hell. People at the Denny's are already staring at me for having beers with my breakfast. My reputation here is RUINED!

There is nothing wrong with having beer with, or for, breakfast.