2021 NASCAR thread

Prepuce of Doom

6 minutes ago, Tyrone Krivacs said:

Oh you are so cool...

No, seriously. Go fuck your own face. Kes says he didn't mean to wreck Dillon, so fair enough, but it looked pretty bad. At best, it was really shitty driving. At least he didn't kill Dillon or anyone else.

But if you wanna act like I'm the only one who reacted that way to what absolutely looked like a guy intentionally crashing another guy out, then you're a fucking moron. But we already knew that.

19 hours ago, wood said:

No, seriously. Go fuck your own face. Kes says he didn't mean to wreck Dillon, so fair enough, but it looked pretty bad. At best, it was really shitty driving. At least he didn't kill Dillon or anyone else.

But if you wanna act like I'm the only one who reacted that way to what absolutely looked like a guy intentionally crashing another guy out, then you're a fucking moron. But we already knew that.

Like I said, oh you are so cool.

You have joined the futureman club that now has two members, congrats.

21 hours ago, wood said:

you mean someone actually believes that was an accident?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

you mean someone actually believes that was an accident?

Well here's Dillon's take

"I don’t know why it happened really. I thought I had a little room to come up, and he just held me down there a little too long, I guess."

The data the teams get will tell the true story as to when who lifted and turned.

Edited by Tyrone Krivacs

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, RPM said:

Because it never rains in March.

LOL, yep. My first thought last year when they announced the May date was "May? Godspeed to you all."

So they move it to March? K. March is generally drier on average than May, but it does tend to have a lot of heavy rain events.

• 3 weeks later...

He's always been a cowardly Eddie Haskell type, but it really seems to me like lately he fully realizes that he can't back anything up on the track any longer. Part of that might be that SHR has just been off all year (I wonder how much SRX is to blame?) but the end result is the same. 

His shittalking has become so toothless because he doesn't want to actually say anything that will get thrown back in his face because he knows he's already lost. Same deal with leaving his helmet on at Bristol, etc. 

It's funny to me that not everyone sees this. It's plain as day. 

• Like 2

Man, NASCAR fans love to hate on Kyle Busch. :)

At the race at COTA back in May, there was this one dude sitting near me who would wait the entire lap, and then as soon as Kyle Busch came rounding through Turn15, would stand up and flip him off with the double birds until you couldn't see his car anymore.  He did this for every single lap, for all 60 laps or whatever they ended up running.  It was funny, and fascinating.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jshep34 said:

I understand the kyle busch hate. People hated Earnhardt sr, petty, gordon, johnson. I respect the fact that KB can drive wheels off anything

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hear ya, I was a longtime fan of The Intimidator and therefore had to hate Jeff Gordon when he came along and becamse highly successful.

But usually, the hated guys also have lots of fans too.  Like Dale Senior and Jeff Gordon did.

But I'm not sure there was a single person I encountered the entire weekend at COTA, who had anything but hate, for Kyle Busch.  Does he actually have any people who LIKE him?

Edited by utee94

• 2 weeks later...