2021 NASCAR gambling

Prepuce of Doom

I pretty much just wanted to start this thread in case any of you degenerates wanted to get into one or both of a couple of different NASCAR leagues this season.

See details here: 

There are two opportunities there - one that's going to be either $100 or $150 for the season, and where you pick a different driver each week and you can't pick anyone twice - spots are limited, so indicate interest ASAP.  It's usually around 10-12ish participants with a rough 50/35/15 split after accounting for smaller prizes (about the cost of the entry fee) for winning the first, second, or third "stage" of the season.  I won it last year and took about $650, plus there's opportunity for as many silly side bets as you're comfortable with.

The other is a lower-stakes online fantasy league more like fantasy football (setting a lineup each week, drivers grouped into three skill levels, you pick a top driver, two middling guys, and a scrub each week, you can start a driver up to 8 times for the year) with what will probably be a $30 entry fee, winner take all.

I haven't fucked with DFS for NASCAR for a few years - I made enough on it back before it started attracting the attention of the volume-betting algorithm assholes, so I'm content to just be done with it at this point, but please also feel free to use this thread to talk about that, too...

• Hook 'Em 1