Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I don’t think she’s dumb. Ignorant perhaps, but she knows exactly what she is doing. 

Willfully, arrogantly ignorant.    That little recording of her walking and talking about the bible and the koran is a good example.   

Ignorant:  Not knowing that anything can be used for a swearing in ceremony.

Willfully ignorant:  Having multiple ways to quickly research for an answer, but choosing not to.

Willfully arrogantly ignorant:  Making a video of yourself for the internet of yourself being willfully ignorant.

• Hook 'Em 7

She's truly a representative for her constituency.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-the-washington-outsider-spent-donations-on-insider-expenses/YPO2HRPOVFDMXCFL2FCRP2DFG4/

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene rode into Congress on a message of “people over politicians” and fueled her bid with small-dollar donations from around the country.

Once in Washington, Greene quickly spent her donors’ money to gain access to the halls of power, an Atlanta Journal-Constitution analysis of her spending found.

In her year-end campaign filing, Greene reported spending campaign donations on a $717.60 dinner at BLT Prime, a pricey steakhouse inside the Trump International Hotel; another $653.15 to dine at the Beltway hangout Capital Grille; a $4,000 sponsorship payment to a conservative institute; and $825 to join the Capitol Hill Club, a Republican-only social club where lobbyists, staffers and elite donors come to rub elbows with members of Congress.

“That’s not where the revolution typically gets launched,” said Doug Heye, a Washington veteran and former spokesman for the Republican National Committee, said of the Capitol Hill Club.

It wasn’t her first trip to the club. In the fall of 2019, Greene spent $547 there for four meals over two days. The Washington trip came just prior to Greene’s decision to jump from the crowded Republican field in the 6th District, where she lived, and run instead in the 14th District.

Greene’s spending is all the more striking because her fundraising has used social media platforms favored by white nationalists, QAnon conspiracy believers and other far-right extremists to target small donors.

“White, Woman, Wife, Mother, Christian, Conservative, Business Owner,” Greene wrote in one recent Telegram post. “These are the reasons they don’t want me on Ed & Labor. It’s my identity & my values.”

Campaign records show 60% of the money she raised came from donors contributing less than $200 throughout the 2020 election cycle, while her year-end report showed small-dollar donors made up more than 90% of recent individual contributions.

Spoiler

Carl Cavalli, a professor of political science at the University of North Georgia, said the expenditures appear “tone deaf” and run counter to her outsider rhetoric, but they are allowed. There is “a lot of gray area” in what constitutes a legitimate expense of campaign donations under federal law. If the expense supports the political — rather than personal — needs of the candidate, it’s generally acceptable, he said.

The Capitol Hill Club, a short walk from the U.S. Capitol, is where Republican leaders plot political strategy and host dinners for big donors. Lobbyists and Hill staffers join for the proximity to power. It’s such a part of the Republican establishment it is literally connected to the RNC offices via a second-story skybridge. Heye said the constant hobnobbing and career climbing is exhausting.

“If I didn’t have to go there, I never went,” Heye said. “There are members (of Congress) who practically live there. It’s their thing. It’s what they do and where they go, but they are there with the lobbyists.”

Karen Owen, a political science professor at the University of West Georgia and scholar of women in American politics, said Greene’s inexperience with Washington politics may have led her to join the Capitol Hill Club, donate to Republican organizations or buy expensive dinners.

Owen said it likely won’t matter to her base right now.

“She could use this as an opportunity at this point to say, ‘Well, I can’t be part of committees because they were stripped, but I’m going here to talk to Republicans about policy,’” she said.

But outside of her core supporters, such spending might look inauthentic, especially to younger voters who prize authenticity in their candidate, she said.

Greene’s campaign office declined to answer questions for this report.

Contrast to colleagues

Not every congressional newcomer was as anxious to use donor money to purchase a club membership. Of the 45 House freshmen Republicans, Greene was one of just six to pay for a membership out of campaign money upon their arrival in Washington.

Like Greene, Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Athens, rode an easy path to office in November after winning his Republican primary runoff. But unlike Greene, Clyde hasn’t dipped into campaign funds in the same way. Clyde’s expenses were limited to paying consultants and other campaign-related bills.

Another new member of Congress from Georgia, Democratic Rep. Nikema Williams, spent $767.19 on a group event catered by Atlanta restaurant Empire State South about a week after the election. Williams’ receipts do not include club memberships or expensive D.C. dinners on the donors’ dime in the months following the election.

Likewise, another congressional newcomer, Rep. Carolyn Bourdeaux, D-Suwanee, chose not to spend her campaign cash on Beltway meals or club dues. Bourdeaux fed her volunteers sandwiches from Jimmy Johns on election night, but her campaigning accounts have been relatively quiet since her narrow victory in Georgia’s 7th District.

Cavalli said he did not expect Greene would pay much of a price for her spending.

“I don’t think the idea that she is selling out to the old guard or being absorbed by the establishment is going to register with her (supporters),” he said.

Donation appeals on Telegram, Gab

Greene’s online fans cheered her even as she was losing what little clout she had when a Democratic-led effort in the House stripped her of her committee assignments earlier this month.

“Give ‘em hell Marjorie! Those corrupt democRats STOLE the presidency AND senate with Election FRAUD. Thank you for standing up for AMERICA!” one Gab user wrote.

“Please do not abandon us. We believe. We trust the plan,” another wrote on her page, using the “trust the plan” slogan common among QAnon believers.

Greene opened her accounts on Telegram and Gab in January following the collapse of Parler, and she quickly built a large following. Her Telegram channel has more than 133,000 subscribers and she had another 235,000 on Gab, dwarfing the 94,000 Facebook users who like her congressional page on that platform.

She immediately used her popularity on these platforms to make repeated calls for donations. In one post on Gab, Greene urged her followers to give more.

“$170K!!!Only $5,000 away from the new goal,” she wrote.

Many followers offered words of support or said they donated. How much Greene has realized from her fund-raising efforts is not known. Her next required campaign finance report is months away. While the comments were largely supportive, the pleas for money so far away from a reelection campaign raised some eyebrows from her anti-establishment following.

“Exactly what is the goal?” said one self-described member of the far-right Oath Keeper militia. “I’m tired of being played by politicians.”

Others referenced her emotional apology during a closed-door meeting with the House Republican Caucus that preceded the committee vote and her floor speech where she disavowed QAnon and other conspiracy theories that marked her life before running for office.

“You need to make a statement to clarify how you took the money from your supporters, and then turned your back to them by apologizing to Congress for all your statements, which in turn received a standing ovation,” one wrote. “Will you now be returning all those donations to those who bravely supported your stance, to just stab them all in the back?”

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

okay, so somebody with a pleasant sounding voice is calling her office today from the Capitol Hill Club indicating that there are some discrepancies with her billing, that the FEC has put a hold on the payment from her campaign funds until it can be rectified by her office/alternative billing arrangements can be made.  I can't do it, they already know my voice.  But the reason it's fun is you can hear in their two replies to me that they spend time contemplating this shit and actually put some work into it.  You gotta sound legit though, no chucklehouse jerky boys shit.  The more time they spend on our seemingly important calls/vms...the less time they can wander the halls looking for Korans and Transgender people to burn.  

^
I very much agree, but they make a good point that with district lines changing every 10 years...it's difficult to enforce.  But I think there can be some kinda happy compromise like you have to live in the lines as they are currently drawn for at least the two years prior to the election cycle for which you're declaring. 

The obvious exception being years like 2012, 2022, 2032 where you can't actually know where your home will end up until your state legislature enacts the new lines.  Which I guess could create kind of an interesting free-for-all.  Maybe in those new district years each decade, you can plant your homestead flag and either run in the newly drawn district, the one where your home used to be drawn into, or one immediately adjacent to either of those.  The adjacency thing would still prove goofy with the way a lot of districts are drawn but I think it's a decent start.  It could finally get some state delegations to D.C. talking back with their home state house reps about solving some other problems too.  There is a disturbing lack of communication between Texas delegation in D.C. and those back here in the Austin Capitol.  You may get some backroom deals going to preserve a district in those once-a-decade redraws because somebody doesn't want to uproot their family back in their homestate and wants to keep their current district #, but it can't be any worse than the current shitshow.  

But yeah, this "I live in an educated, left-of-center suburb of Atlanta or Savannah or Augusta" so fuck it, I'm running in Echols County down by Florida where "my people" live.  That's some bullshit.

Edited by Lobo

8 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Willfully, arrogantly ignorant.    That little recording of her walking and talking about the bible and the koran is a good example.   

Ignorant:  Not knowing that anything can be used for a swearing in ceremony.

Willfully ignorant:  Having multiple ways to quickly research for an answer, but choosing not to.

Willfully arrogantly ignorant:  Making a video of yourself for the internet of yourself being willfully ignorant.

Thank you for this.  Its the bill of trumpism. Frame that shit and burn it.

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

^
I very much agree, but they make a good point that with district lines changing every 10 years...it's difficult to enforce.  But I think there can be some kinda happy compromise like you have to live in the lines as they are currently drawn for at least the two years prior to the election cycle for which you're declaring. 

The obvious exception being years like 2012, 2022, 2032 where you can't actually know where your home will end up until your state legislature enacts the new lines.  Which I guess could create kind of an interesting free-for-all.  Maybe in those new district years each decade, you can plant your homestead flag and either run in the newly drawn district, the one where your home used to be drawn into, or one immediately adjacent to either of those.  The adjacency thing would still prove goofy with the way a lot of districts are drawn but I think it's a decent start.  It could finally get some state delegations to D.C. talking back with their home state house reps about solving some other problems too.  There is a disturbing lack of communication between Texas delegation in D.C. and those back here in the Austin Capitol.  You may get some backroom deals going to preserve a district in those once-a-decade redraws because somebody doesn't want to uproot their family back in their homestate and wants to keep their current district #, but it can't be any worse than the current shitshow.  

But yeah, this "I live in an educated, left-of-center suburb of Atlanta or Savannah or Augusta" so fuck it, I'm running in Echols County down by Florida where "my people" live.  That's some bullshit.

Nah, if the district lines get redrawn and an incumbent winds up in a new district there is nothing preventing them for running in that district. If they get beat, tough shit.

It really is that easy.  These fucks shouldn’t be career congress critters anyway. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Lloyd Doggett has moved 3 times to stay "in his district".

It's a fucking joke.

That is kind of a special case as the Republicans have been gerrymandering his district for years trying to get rid of him.  It's been the poster child for how fucked up the process is.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 1

That clip in the spoiler might not be too far from the truth. 
Okay, I really did do some sleuthing tonight and it's very, very strange. She and her husband are both pretty much scrubbed from the Internet pre-2015 or so. I went through some of those Intelius / Spokeo deals and found nothing on her in any of them. I mean, nothing at all. 
Based on what is out there in various profiles, we know that at the time of her birth, her father, Robert Taylor, was based in Alpharetta, GA. That is where his construction company has been since 1969.
However, she was born in Milledgeville, GA, in 1974. She apparently did not stay there very long -- I have friends on the ground there who you would think would have at least known her daddy. It's not a big place, and at any rate, his place of business was Alpharetta for years prior to that and decades after that. It's very odd that his kid would be born in Milledgeville.
So..here is where it gets weird.
Milledgeville was then and is now the home of Central State Hospital, which opened in 1842 as the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. While the name has been softened, it retains that function, though today for juveniles. While today it's only home to about 200 patients, circa 1970, prior to deinstitutionalization, it was home to something like 10,000 patients. At one point it was the world's largest insane asylum. 
Now back in those days a man could get his wife committed for a whole bunch of things, ranging from "frigidity" to alcoholism to nagging or whatever. "Doc, she's just got a bad case of nerves, and the drugs ain't workin'." 
Or maybe the woman really was just plumb crazy.
And so...
Given the absence of a mother in any story about MTG's upbringing, and the fact that she was not born in the town where her dad had his business, for no reason that has been publicly explained, and all the scrubbing that has gone into covering up her background, I think there is a strong to very strong possibility that her mother was an inmate at Central State when Marjorie was born.
Maybe some in the media already know this and are withholding it out of a sense of ethics or decency or whatever, much as the Austin media won't discuss Fitlump's alleged loss of custody of her child. Dunno.
But there is no real compelling reason for a successful Alpharetta businessman's child to have been born in Milledgeville to a mystery mother, and then for that man to apparently have had custody of that child all her life unless there is some kind of story like this. Southern family court judges rarely awarded custody to dads back in those days, especially not what is seems like Robert Taylor got -- total custody forever and ever.

Granted it’s a somewhat salacious story in the late 1970s, I’m generally against holding the dirt of the parents against the kids.

Like Trump, this lady is doing enough crazy shit on her own to warrant all the criticisms garnered.

As a practical matter, she should get whatever it is - and there’s obviously something - out there. It’s gonna get dug up because she’s made herself a target and the lack of info invites rampant speculation. I mean, she’s totally bonkers and her constituency approves of bonkers, so own it.
  • Hook 'Em 5

12 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Lloyd Doggett has moved 3 times to stay "in his district".

It's a fucking joke.

They ran attack ads against Ossoff in 2017 for living a mile outside GA-7 to accommodate his wife going to medical school. He grew up in GA-7

7 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Okay, I really did do some sleuthing tonight and it's very, very strange. She and her husband are both pretty much scrubbed from the Internet pre-2015 or so. I went through some of those Intelius / Spokeo deals and found nothing on her in any of them. I mean, nothing at all. 

Based on what is out there in various profiles, we know that at the time of her birth, her father, Robert Taylor, was based in Alpharetta, GA. That is where his construction company has been since 1969.

However, she was born in Milledgeville, GA, in 1974. She apparently did not stay there very long -- I have friends on the ground there who you would think would have at least known her daddy. It's not a big place, and at any rate, his place of business was Alpharetta for years prior to that and decades after that. It's very odd that his kid would be born in Milledgeville.

Milledgeville was then and is now the home of Central State Hospital, which opened in 1842 as the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. While the name has been softened, it retains that function, though today for juveniles. While today it's only home to about 200 patients, circa 1970, prior to deinstitutionalization, it was home to something like 10,000 patients. At one point it was the world's largest insane asylum. 

Now back in those days a man could get his wife committed for a whole bunch of things, ranging from "frigidity" to alcoholism to nagging or whatever. "Doc, she's just got a bad case of nerves, and the drugs ain't workin'." 

And so...

Given the absence of a mother in any story about MTG's upbringing, and the fact that she was not born in the town where her dad had his business, for no reason that has been publicly explained, and all the scrubbing that has gone into covering up her background, I think there is a strong to very strong possibility that her mother was an inmate at Central State when Marjorie was born.

Maybe some in the media already know this and are withholding it out of a sense of ethics or decency or whatever, much as the Austin media won't discuss Fitlump's alleged loss of custody of her child. Dunno.

But there is no real compelling reason for a successful Alpharetta businessman's child to have been born in Milledgeville to a mystery mother, and then for that man to apparently have had custody of that child all her life unless there is some kind of story like this. Southern family court judges rarely awarded custody to dads back in those days, especially not what is seems like Robert Taylor got -- total custody forever and ever.

Cn we get this trending on twitter?  Because I've never actually heard MTG deny this story.  And if she won't deny it, why won't she deny it?  BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!!!

8 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

spacer.png

Edited by Ben Tobin
not enough caffeine
  • Hook 'Em 3

Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

1 hour ago, texas08 said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

Are you trying to tell us that Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum?  

Because I have never seen her deny this? I wonder why Marjorie Taylor Greene has never denied that she was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum?

On 2/27/2021 at 3:17 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Milledgeville was then and is now the home of Central State Hospital, which opened in 1842 as the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

There is a saying in Georgia "Child, you're drivin' me to Milledgeville."

It inspired an unknown song by my band, the RDCanecutter Experience. Went something like

[forget it-- the song sucked, but if we'd had a fiddle player, drunk yahoos would have hooted and clapped off-time.]

The Alabama equivalent was Bryce, down the street from UA. Used to have outpatients wandering The Strip back when The Strip was a cool place where you might get stabbed, instead of a collegiate Chuck-E-Cheese. Anyway, as a ute I broke in to Bryce and had to talk my way out. [/csbryceinmate]

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2021 at 3:17 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

And so...

And they say journalism is dead. Huzzah, Sir, huzzah!

17 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

And they say journalism is dead. Huzzah, Sir, huzzah!

Alas, my lurid supposition is not borne out by the facts. My Georgia sleuth / girlfriend has cracked the case. (But then again, Craig James did kill five hookers at SMU, no matter how much he may try to deny it, and until every cold case murder and missing persons cases of prostitutes alive when he was at SMU are solved, it is reasonable to believe he killed five of them. At least.)

Anyway, I will break the news -- with the still odd truth of this matter -- in an hour or two on my Substack. 

On 2/27/2021 at 11:29 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Was that at Tuscaloosa or the bowl game?

Sugar Bowl. 

IIRC, OU had replaced the Belldozer with some guy named Trevor who became a one-night Heisman candidate. OU won 45-31.

Edited by Bullneck

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Are you trying to tell us that Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum?  

Because I have never seen her deny this? I wonder why Marjorie Taylor Greene has never denied that she was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum?

I replied to several of her tweets asking if that’s where she was born.  No foul language, no threats, 12 hour twitter timeout right away.  Fucking snowflake.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I replied to several of her tweets asking if that’s where she was born.  No foul language, no threats, 12 hour twitter timeout right away.  Fucking snowflake.

Should have just accused her of being a muslim born in Kenya.  That sort of thing is a-ok.

Translation: questioning the nationality/birthplace of brown people is ok, and in fact, is the foundation for a successful run for president.  Questioning the same thing about white people is an impermissible attack.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

And their faces do look kinda similar. 

Plus I'm guessing there's a picture of her somewhere out there in a heinous horizontal striped shirt or sweater.  

Speaking of image search, I didn't realize how many masks she has with what she thinks are clever little messages on them.  I've seen footage of her speaking in a few, but didn't realize she procures multiple new ones a week like an unfunny, even less attractive Frank Rositano from '30 Rock' with his hats. 

Edited by Lobo

People say Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

I don't know who actually said it, but I do know some people say Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

And if Marjorie Taylor Greene wasn't born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum, she hasn't come out to deny it, so it might be true. Who know?

Edited by Superhero
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Superhero said:

People say Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

I don't know who actually said it, but I do know some people say Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

And if Marjorie Taylor Greene wasn't born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum, she hasn't come out to deny it, so it might be true. Who know?

So IF, and I say IF Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum, that doesn't NECESSARILY mean she or her family were Lunatics, Idiots, or Epileptics. We must proceed along this path of inquiry with all circumspection.

I for one will be happy to hear and accept any denials that Marjorie Taylor Greene was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum. Has any such denial been issued?