Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

16 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not defending her, but I can see how someone might not realize they need to remove their homestead exemption when they buy a second home.

Ignorance is no defense.  Sucks to be her, because she's really . . . ignorant.

And that’s fair. It shouldn’t be an offense either. But here we are. 

Guest Lobo
2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

To be fair to Rep. Greene, she's legitimately bipolar and has split personality disorder.  One of those homestead exempted households is for the Congresswoman and her family.  The other homestead exempted household is for Sheila, the Romanian actress who lives inside Marjorie's subconscious and often feeds her dialogue and directions.  

How did you pass third grade math?

Louisiana Lawyer. Rectangle Law is different under the Code Napoleon, combining aspects of lesion beyond moiety and stipulation pour autrui with a dick sucking traitor crouching at a door mail slot.

See, ‘State of Louisiana vs Bobby Jindal’
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Guest Lobo

I'm sure that's actually what her supporters think.  That her own party is trying to silence her because she has the real truth about Washington D.C. and she's gonna expose it all!  Just like Trump was supposed to before that.  

You ever notice when somebody says, "I'm just an honest, straight shooter.  I just tell it like it is".......that person is always, categorically somebody you don't want to hear from?  It's never somebody interesting or intelligent that says, "I call like I see it, so let me tell you something"...so you buckle in for an interesting tale of mysterious intrigue or global adventure or deep business insight.  Nope, whenever I hear somebody declare themself "just tell it like it is, no filter with me"...I cringe and think, "Oh, I bet I know where this is going." 

Maybe it comes from living in Texas too long, But the "I tell it like it is" is the new way of saying, "I'm not racist, but..."  That's Marjorie in a nutshell.

I'm sure that's actually what her supporters think.  That her own party is trying to silence her because she has the real truth about Washington D.C. and she's gonna expose it all!  Just like Trump was supposed to before that.  
You ever notice when somebody says, "I'm just an honest, straight shooter.  I just tell it like it is".......that person is always, categorically somebody you don't want to hear from?  It's never somebody interesting or intelligent that says, "I call like I see it, so let me tell you something"...so you buckle in for an interesting tale of mysterious intrigue or global adventure or deep business insight.  Nope, whenever I hear somebody declare themself "just tell it like it is, no filter with me"...I cringe and think, "Oh, I bet I know where this is going." 
Maybe it comes from living in Texas too long, But the "I tell it like it is" is the new way of saying, "I'm not racist, but..."  That's Marjorie in a nutshell.
I remember family members who would state that right before looking over both shoulders and saying something racist as fuck. My favorite was " VY was a good college quarterback, but a black qb will never win a Superbowl, it's too complicated of a position at that level. Just shooting you straight"
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I remember family members who would state that right before looking over both shoulders and saying something racist as fuck. My favorite was " VY was a good college quarterback, but a black qb will never win a Superbowl, it's too complicated of a position at that level. Just shooting you straight"

They were saying this 15 years after Doug Williams won a super bowl?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Louisiana Lawyer. Rectangle Law is different under the Code Napoleon, combining aspects of lesion beyond moiety and stipulation pour autrui with a dick sucking traitor crouching at a door mail slot.

See, ‘State of Louisiana vs Bobby Jindal’

You better be wearing a wife-beater while slumped under a slow-moving fan while you mutter all this.

Lie to me if you have to.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Ah yes, the quick left-right, then when the word "Black" is uttered it has to be in a whisper, which actually makes it obvious by the gap in the sentence.

Add on a quick follow-up of a specific Black person that they do admire, and some White individual that they do not. Extra credit if during the left-right whisper-black sequence they notice a black guy that they know, and they roar out a friendly greeting with something like "MY MAN" tossed in.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

15 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Ah yes, the quick left-right, then when the word "Black" is uttered it has to be in a whisper, which actually makes it obvious by the gap in the sentence.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

One side of my family developed a complicated secret sign meant to indicate that the person they were talking about is black. 
you use your index finger to make a quick circle around the outline of your face. 

That's some Knights of the Golden Circle cryptic communications there.

I once had a system where I'd mention "Minnesota" and that meant whatever was in that sentence was Opposite Day. EG "Whatever happened to that girl from Minnesota, the tall thin one who wore that nice perfume?" Translation "This short fat sumbitch right in the next booth just farted."

• Haha 1

On 5/15/2021 at 7:06 PM, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not defending her, but I can see how someone might not realize they need to remove their homestead exemption when they buy a second home.

Ignorance is no defense.  Sucks to be her, because she's really . . . ignorant.

No way the title company or mortgage company or county clerk wouldn't have at least asked if they didn't have property homesteaded any where else.   I'd guess either they expected the clerk in their original county to seal their records, or they filed one under her name and another under his.  

But there's no way they hadn't been apprised if not warned before they claimed the second one.

58 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He'd also piss off a shit-ton of NG soldiers who have already been stretched pretty thin over the last decade, and who don't want to camp along the border looking for brown people.

why don't you care about the country!? Think of the country! We have to save the country!

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He'd also piss off a shit-ton of NG soldiers who have already been stretched pretty thin over the last decade, and who don't want to camp along the border looking for brown people.

Yeah, Jade Helm was a bitch.  It took a real toll on our reserves.

• Haha 2

Guest Lobo

Did we ever win that operation or is like a "always been at war with Eastasia" kinda thing from 1984?  Or was it actually a completely overlooked war in our history books like how we never teach kids about the war Over Macho Grande? 

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Did we ever win that operation or is like a "always been at war with Eastasia" kinda thing from 1984?  Or was it actually a completely overlooked war in our history books like how we never teach kids about the war Over Macho Grande? 

Have you been to Bastrop lately?  They are gonna have to wait for the next wildfire to get all the bodies out of the trees. 

also how bad/uncouth would it be to wear one of those Jade Helm veterans hats you see the old timers wear sometimes? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Lobo

I don't know about uncouth, but they put on a really tasteful parade for them each year in July.  

I mean, a lot of people are saying it was the biggest operation since Overlord in 1944.  That's what people are saying anyway...

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Save the country from dishwashers and lettuce pickers and construction workers and whatever other jobs undocumented people can get?

Obviously you haven't been hearing about the long trails of Korans and prayer rugs that ISIS has been leaving behind all over the Mexican desert and across the river, like a giant radical Islamic terrorist slug. And the lamestream media won't report on the car bombings and gun battles in the streets of Eagle Pass and Del Rio. I understand they have Shania Law in Laredo now, and all the taquerias now only sell kebabs and falafels. 

• Like 2

Guest Lobo

It was first proposed by her great-uncle, Mark. To integrate the races but subjugate the women.  Scholars believe he may have even been writing these sacred texts under an assumed name. 

13 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Obviously you haven't been hearing about the long trails of Korans and prayer rugs that ISIS has been leaving behind all over the Mexican desert and across the river, like a giant radical Islamic terrorist slug. And the lamestream media won't report on the car bombings and gun battles in the streets of Eagle Pass and Del Rio. I understand they have Shania Law in Laredo now, and all the taquerias now only sell kebabs and falafels. 

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Tell me more about this Shania law

lulz. remember the global caliphate thread on the old site?

that was some good shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

They’ll have to take the Louisiana grown gumbo rice from my cold, dead, dark brown roux stained fingers.

#nobasmantiinbulvarde

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Tell me more about this Shania law

(Allah) You're still the one i run tooooo,

The one that has me kill jewwwwwssss

Edited by hookemATL
yes I am a piece of shit, and i hope i burn in hell!
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Man a taqueria that sold kebabs and falafels on top of the regular menu would be badass. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 4