Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

A journalist asking a topical question is a HIPAA violation?  Shit, maybe she's right.  Maybe the reporter also moonlights as a charge nurse at Mass General.  The fuck do we know?  Damn, she's so prolific! 

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good lord, she is dumb as a stump.  A request for disclosure is not disclosure.  I'm sure the base is frothing at the mouth -- we've now completed the holy trinity of buzz-worthy acronyms, CRT, GoF and HIPAA.

it's consistent, though. most people like her throw around information that do not understand and only have a cliffs notes grasp of the material (if that). 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Whooo boy, this maniac is deeply, deeply, deeply unwell.

The reporter is "other" i.e. not worthy, them, one of those people, etc. Ergo, the reporter's question is laughable, preposterous, unworthy. If it appears callous and mentally ill to you, it is due to your lens being clear to the nature of what comprises human dignity and compassion.

It is very much in the style of Trump. She (and her audience) share the joke (and thus the laughter). "see these fake news reporters, these swampy muckrakers? Always asking me these nasty questions."

Very unwell and very dangerous.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

57 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good lord, she is dumb as a stump.  A request for disclosure is not disclosure.  I'm sure the base is frothing at the mouth -- we've now completed the holy trinity of buzz-worthy acronyms, CRT, GoF and HIPAA.

She's not very smart but this is simply her way to hide behind answering the question. Most importantly, the MAGA types her it and don't know any better. Of course she's been vaccinated based on this -- otherwise she would've proudly told everybody she didn't get "Fauci's Ouchie." (And, yes, I know I'm mixing my freshman Congress dipshits here.)

9 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The reporter is "other" i.e. not worthy, them, one of those people, etc. Ergo, the reporter's question is laughable, preposterous, unworthy. If it appears callous and mentally ill to you, it is due to your lens being clear to the nature of what comprises human dignity and compassion.

It is very much in the style of Trump. She (and her audience) share the joke (and thus the laughter). "see these fake news reporters, these swampy muckrakers? Always asking me these nasty questions."

Very unwell and very dangerous.

It was an odd reaction but I think she's got bizarre social skills. It was certainly inappropriate and unbecoming of a US legislator.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

She's not very smart but this is simply her way to hide behind answering the question. Most importantly, the MAGA types her it and don't know any better. Of course she's been vaccinated based on this -- otherwise she would've proudly told everybody she didn't get "Fauci's Ouchie." (And, yes, I know I'm mixing my freshman Congress dipshits here.)

It was an odd reaction but I think she's got bizarre social skills. It was certainly inappropriate and unbecoming of a US legislator.

I'm scratching my head trying to think of anything she's done that IS appropriate for a Congressperson. Aside from that, she made it through four (?) years of UGA with a business degree, so my own opinion is that it is part bizarre personality and part put on.

21 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Tell me you are an alcoholic without telling me you are an alcoholic 

This is probably the most accurate sentence ever saved to the internet.

The really fucked up thing is that her biggest ambition is to get our son elected to the US Senate.  I've told him that going into politics would make me ashamed.

Edited by BearSchlong

This is probably the most accurate sentence ever saved to the internet.
The really fucked up thing is that her biggest ambition is to get our son elected to the US Senate.  I've told him that going into politics would make me ashamed.

You know her?

Her D.C. line goes right to VM (which is full) and the guy who answered the line in Rome, GA cut me off when I suggested she learn what a HIPAA violation.   I tried  different tact when calling her Dalton, GA office and was also pretty much hung up on. 

Yeah, I may have helped ruin the calling into staffers for the rest of America.  My bad.  

You know during her next interview she's going to use it as a chance to say her new term, "I understand that reporter was just asking questions, but I will not reveal my vaccination status under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996...thank you for very much."  

I promise you it'll happen within a week, and we must all pray that the next person asks her, "You are aware though that that law was signed into effect by liberal Democrat President, Bill CLinton?"  I just wanna see he facial expression. 

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

I promise you it'll happen within a week, and we must all pray that the next person asks her, "You are aware though that that law was signed into effect by liberal Democrat President, Bill CLinton?"  I just wanna see he facial expression. 

Keeping personal medical records private is pretty much the definition of communism.   Everyone knows that!

She looks like Roger Daltrey got blackout fucked up on heroin and absinthe and made love to Thurman Munson's '73 catcher's mitt.

And to keep with the baseball theme, she somehow inherited her feet from Jim Abbott's hands. 

Edited by Lobo

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

She looks like Roger Daltrey got blackout fucked up on heroin and absinthe and made love to Thurman Munson's '73 catcher's mitt.

And to keep with the baseball theme, she somehow inherited her feet from Jim Abbott's hands. 

Hands?

• Hook 'Em 2

Did she have a JPP fireworks incident with her feet or does she have a chromosome disorder related to inbreeding? Just asking since she was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

l oh fucking l

Marjorie followed in public is poetic justice at its finest.), and well-deserved.

How many times did she do this to the innocent? Her only claim to fame, Karma is a bitch.

Edited by pacman

On 7/21/2021 at 7:11 PM, RPM said:

Did she have a JPP fireworks incident with her feet or does she have a chromosome disorder related to inbreeding? Just asking since she was born at the Georgia State Lunatic, Idiot, and Epileptic Asylum.

Actually, wife pointed out that it looks like her tree-climbers are actually kind of dug into the sand, prehensile-like.

The reality may be even worse.

Donald Trump envies her thumbs, too.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Yes, sweetie, there's two tiers of justice in America, but it isn't what you think it is.

Gaetz once again inviting himself where he's not welcome.  But he's not doing it at a subcommittee investigation because he knows Nancy isn't going to pass on the chance to clean his clock.

I just realized that I can only take about 30 seconds of their lying and stupidity, just like I always think I'll head over to TexAgs and maybe read something, you know, university-level.  Instead the IQ level of the posts drives me away in less than a minute.  

Edited by Bullneck

Yes, sweetie, there's two tiers of justice in America, but it isn't what you think it is.
Gaetz once again inviting himself where he's not welcome.  But he's not doing it at a subcommittee investigation because he knows Nancy isn't going to pass on the chance to clean his clock.
I just realized that I can only take about 30 seconds of their lying and stupidity, just like I always think I'll head over to TexAgs and maybe read something, you know, university-level.  Instead the IQ level of the posts drives me away in less than a minute.  

That dope’s pocket square doesn’t match his suit/shirt/tie