Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

23 hours ago, Born to Run said:
On 10/29/2021 at 4:06 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

If Abbott was smart, he'd hire three black guys to show up open carrying AR 15's and somebody else to film the scene when they're denied entry. The ultimate dirty trick. 

Good luck finding 3 black dudes naive enough to think this is a safe move just because honkies get away with it.

You realize the Dallas Cowboys are around, right? 

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

No she doesn’t. She’s just as proud of that today as she was back in December.

I have had several part-Chihuahua mutts who were all finer people than MTG, but like her, they had only one setting: attack. There was never any reflection, any second thought. In their case, they were working with brains the size of walnuts.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I have had several part-Chihuahua mutts who were all finer people than MTG, but like her, they had only one setting: attack. There was never any reflection, any second thought. In their case, they were working with brains the size of walnuts.

We have a chihuahua.  I think you're being overly critical of walnuts.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

She lost $50k in Trump’s media SPAC. Their original deal was she’d get pref economics at IPO I’m exchange for her containing the stop the steal rhetoric.  Now she’s getting jackshit but a carry forward.  

the name of the holding company sounds like Nate Paul made it up.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This fucking bitch....I can't even get mad anymore I just laugh so hard my stomach hurts. I'm just flabbergasted that someone is THIS fucking dumb

Wanna know what’s worse? A majority of people in her district elected her.

Wanna know what’s even worse? They’ll re-elect her, running away.

She IS the GQP. She is exactly what the party is, and what it wants. She just says all the quiet parts out loud.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also….Something that shames me because I didn’t realize it till just a year ago or so….back in the day, except for the fact that she’s got brown hair, my wife TOTALLY had a “Molly Ringwald in Sixteen Candles” look and vibe. Can’t believe I never saw it before.

I always figured that Samantha would eventually end up with Farmer Ted.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Wanna know what’s worse? A majority of people in her district elected her.

Wanna know what’s even worse? They’ll re-elect her, running away.

She IS the GQP. She is exactly what the party is, and what it wants. She just says all the quiet parts out loud.

Your right, while I joke at laughing at her crazy stupid ass, its scary that the GQP even exists. 

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm sure Mitch and McCarthy appreciate that Republicans are viciously attacking each other in such a public manner.  Good image for the party for some members to run out some purity tests and try and destroy each other.

They have lost all control.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1