Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

What can they possibly do to her?

Publish things she's written privately that will make her look like a retrograde drooling moron?  Publish private photos that make her look like a protohuman with misshapen feet?

When you self-humiliate better than any third party could ever do to you, you're bulletproof.

Yeah but some cornea-scalding nudes would be fun.

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

What can they possibly do to her?

Publish things she's written privately that will make her look like a retrograde drooling moron?  Publish private photos that make her look like a protohuman with misshapen feet?

When you self-humiliate better than any third party could ever do to you, you're bulletproof.

tenor (8).gif

It's remarkable -- well, no, it's not remarkable, but it should be -- how gullible the right wing is in gobbling up this Nazi bullshit.

I mean, it takes about 5 minutes of reading to understand the historical roots of Nazi influence in Ukraine, and to say it's not relevant in today's world would be understating things quite a bit. 

How do so many people have zero concern for being right?  (Not right-wing, just right.  Correct.  Informed.)

• Rage+1 1

12 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

The Tip of Trump’s gop spear here. 

But what if he needs the electrical outlet in the girl's bathroom to charge his electric car?  It's not like girls need to plug in an electric shaver or anything.

• Haha 1

So the Secretary of Transportation and his husband have been loitering around Georgia women's restrooms?  

That's what she's going with?  

Meanwhile her sidekick, Boebert, has a husband who's literally shown his dick to little girls.  

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So the Secretary of Transportation and his husband have been loitering around Georgia women's restrooms?  

That's what she's going with?  

Meanwhile her sidekick, Boebert, has a husband who's literally shown his dick to little girls.  

Close - he actually rode his bicycle into the bathroom

note to self, on the list of side effects of Thalidomide, be sure to include..."Birth defects, stunted fingers, toes, and the severe desire to run for Congress in Georgia." 

She literally tours the countryside with a guy under federal investigation for statutory rape and underage sex trafficking, but Pete's bicycle invading the ladies room is her campaign platform?  I don't care about your religions anymore, we are living in a fucking computer simulation.  There's no other fucking way.  

7 hours ago, Red Five said:

I feel like the crowd was also a little confused by that. "Yay!!!..... but um, what?".

She's doing a Poor Man's George Wallace. Wallace's version was railing against "pointy-headed pseudo-intellectuals who don't have enough sense to park their bicycles," which frankly, as frothing invective, is A+ level and would make him a valued Surly poster.

Until he posted more stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

The GOP has weird 'Career Days'

We had an astronaut at my daughter's school that I invited.  First woman to perform a medical procedure on another person in outer space.  But yeah, go with the rib thing.

The GOP has weird 'Career Days'
We had an astronaut at my daughter's school that I invited.  First woman to perform a medical procedure on another person in outer space.  But yeah, go with the rib thing.

I mean….I like ribs. How much for just one rib? I sure am hungry.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You got change for $100?  

Gonna email/PM you about this energy conference in Austin thing that relates to that guy's "device" I told you about that cleared for rural use.  Week of 4/11, maybe we can do a happy hour or something together.  Does Waffle House service whiskey?  

Edited by Lobo

You got change for $100?  
Gonna email/PM you about this energy conference in Austin thing that relates to that guy's "device" I told you about that cleared for rural use.  Week of 4/11, maybe we can do a happy hour or something together.  Does Waffle House service whiskey?  

They do if you sneak it in disguised as a bottle of syrup. You know this. Don’t pretend that you don’t.
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

The Pedo Misogynistic Batshit Crazy Ball.

YOU SHUT UP!  YOU SHUT IT UP!  THEY ARE IN LOVE!  DAMN YOU!  LOVE!  CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?  YOU SUSH!  

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE?  YOU'VE NEVER KISSED A FOOT ON THE MOUTH!