Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Still, though, and more importantly than the "pro-tip." I don't know is a credibility shredder, particularly as the questions become more incriminating and the likelihood of not knowing increases.

Juries are excellent at sniffing that out, as are most judges.

74,000,000 people voted for Trump.   Forgive me if I don't have faith in the American legal system.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

18 minutes ago, Foosters said:

I've heard that she stinks. That she literally smells like sulfur.

I saw her and Principal Skinner in the closet making babies and then she ate the baby and the baby looked at me. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Ditchpig has just been officially added to my permanent lexicon. My phone even tried to correct it and i said no, phone, you will recognize it and like it. If someone asks, I will give general credit to protect the innocent. "I learned it from some judgy Alabama wine moms with the nice calves."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

She’s a traitor to this country 

And a coward.  How many times has she backtracked from one of her blowhard comments/tirades?  

Loved the Pelosi bit where she didn’t remember and Counsel was about to cue up some exhibit and then all of a sudden she chimed up as about.  A true coward any other Republican/Trumplican. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

38 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

So is that it? Is she done testifying? That attorney didn’t really seem to roast her like I expected. Where are all the exhibits showing her tweets and videos?

It was a farce. There wasn't any discovery, depositions, or witnesses.

Petitioner was reduced to submitting copies of stuff they downloaded off CNN, Youtube and Facebook. He showed them, MTG attacked them as biased sources, or of being edited to make her look worse, usually without answering the question. Judge told the Petitioner to move on.

Ditchpig has just been officially added to my permanent lexicon. My phone even tried to correct it and i said no, phone, you will recognize it and like it. If someone asks, I will give general credit to protect the innocent. "I learned it from some judgy Alabama wine moms with the nice calves."

lol

I don’t drink but I do have nice calves and I am judgy as fuck.
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Pods said:

It was a farce. There wasn't any discovery, depositions, or witnesses.

Petitioner was reduced to submitting copies of stuff they downloaded off CNN, Youtube and Facebook. He showed them, MTG attacked them as biased sources, or of being edited to make her look worse, usually without answering the question. Judge told the Petitioner to move on.

To be fair, it was a preliminary injunction hearing in a case she filed against the state proceeding before the Georgia Secretary of State.

By nature, there tends not to be much or any discovery on those.  And, I'm not sure that whether she "engaged in insurrection or rebellion" within the meaning of the 14th Amendment was really "teed up" as an issue.

The issues were more likely something pertaining to the authority of the Georgia Secretary of State to determine the eligibility of a candidate, which is generally "plenary."  That is, does Ga. SOS have the authority to make that determination, or to make it on the 14th Amendment ground.

While it probably wasn't strictly legally necessary to determine those questions, a little bit about her activities was probably on point, and she probably tried to make a self-serving denial of same, opening herself to cross-examination.